2010 F1 thread

capt_chaos

:eusa_naughty:

the impounded car was a E500 :icon_thumleft:

Looks like you are right

article-1260963-08DC850A000005DC-983_468

But he turned up at Goodwood the other month in a C63 according to my friend. Obviously they just throw the keys at them when they arrive at the circuit!

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Under "Hoon" laws isn't the car meant to be crushed?

Third time lucky!

Freedom yeah, we will take your shit and crush it if we feel like it.

Hmmmm Hamilton out in Q2...Not having a good weekend is he

They showed a C63 getting loaded onto a tilttray on the news, so looks like he gets to swap.

Go Webber.

Though I think it will be whoever gets to the first corner first wins.

Yep just saw it again, was a C63. They were showing LH lying with the seat right back to hide from the camera with his minder with his hand up.

Yep just saw it again, was a C63. They were showing LH lying with the seat right back to hide from the camera with his minder with his hand up.

: C63

post-9312-1269692103_thumb.jpg

Yeah, here are some bigger pics and a video...

The moment Lewis Hamilton was booked by police and has sports car impounded for pulling tyre-smoking stunt in Melbourne street

traffic cops are wankers here full stop, are they going to see what's going on after hours and during weekends in most industrial estates? the answer is no, why are they plastering Hamilton all over the news is beyond me, testament to the tall poppy syndrome we are experiencing in this country on daily basis.

Nasty crash, with Buemi.

Looks like sauber needs to fix somthing.

That's one of the best spectator races I've seen for a long time, such drama :icon_super:

LH woulda done well if he wasn't brought in, kinda feel bad for the guy stuck behind the Ferrari's then gets wiped out with MW :(

That's one of the best spectator races I've seen for a long time, such drama :icon_super:

LH woulda done well if he wasn't brought in, kinda feel bad for the guy stuck behind the Ferrari's then gets wiped out with MW :(

All of the crashes pissed me off. That's not the kind of "drama" I want to see =[

Congrats to Button though!

*edit*

His girlfriend is smoking fcuking hot.

"Schumacher said about the incident involving Alonso, "If you sit behind, you are trying your best, which I am doing at the moment, and then somebody slows you down, it is not very comfortable. Basically on my last try, I was slowed down by him. I asked him whether the team had told him and he said no."

The German also had this to say about a similar encounter with Lewis Hamilton, "He was adapting his lap and preparing his lap and blocking me in a way – which is not very nice.""

:eusa_naughty: What an asshole.

http://www.f1technical.net/news/14499?sid=...31e81a3385b6261

We remember well.

Great race but take away the rain and Hamilton that would be reasonably dull. The rules have got to change.

Alonso has been so so lucky this year two races in.

Classy drive by Button, that guy is so smooth it is ridiculous, no sawing at the wheel just a gentle sweep in and sweep out but what a call to change so early?!

Hamilton definitely has some raw speed but his style is eating up tyres so in way I am not surprised he was asked to come in, by gobbing off over the radio and in post race interviews will not endear himself to his team when the other fellow is leading.

Whilst it could be argued he was in the right I am sure the team will be studying someone that jets off to LA every five minutes, that gets his car impounded for burnouts and then blurts out crap on an open radio to then criticise them on the world stage will be looking at them very carefully.

Michael who?

Awesome race, edge of the seat all the way. I'm stoked for Button, he drove supremely.

Schumacher is getting blown out of the water by Rosberg, and Massa would have done much better were he not being held up in the pits for 5 seconds while everyone else passed by.

Webber is getting fired at the end of the season, there's no way his contract will get renewed, and for good reason. Welcome back Kimi!

Red Bull really need to get their shit straight, they're losing Vettel the Championship.

Malaysia should be boring unless it rains.

Great season ahead.

Interesting race to say the least.....Hopefully what we heard on the radio was Hamilton's frustration of a very very long weekend.....To an extent he may have had a argument about coming in for the tires but everyone behind him at the time (Except for the Ferrari's) decided to come in (I think Webber really forced it because he could keep up with Lewis at will). At the time I even thought it was the right move, because Mclaren and Button's strategy had worked earlier and this was looking like an easy Mclaren 1-2 and with him pitting, it would force Kubica to do the same. That part of the race was like playing chicken and Kubica and the Ferrari's didnt budge while once Scumacher stopped, every one else did and it worked for Kubica and the Ferrari's. Not so much for Webber and Hamilton.

Also, another tough break for Vettel. I had him down as the favorite for the season but it is definitely not over.

Wonder who wins for Mercedes first.....Looking like Rosberg so far but i'll give Michael a little time and benefit of the doubt because of the accident.

On to Malaysia!

Great race but take away the rain and Hamilton that would be reasonably dull. The rules have got to change.

Alonso has been so so lucky this year two races in.

Classy drive by Button, that guy is so smooth it is ridiculous, no sawing at the wheel just a gentle sweep in and sweep out but what a call to change so early?!

Hamilton definitely has some raw speed but his style is eating up tyres so in way I am not surprised he was asked to come in, by gobbing off over the radio and in post race interviews will not endear himself to his team when the other fellow is leading.

Whilst it could be argued he was in the right I am sure the team will be studying someone that jets off to LA every five minutes, that gets his car impounded for burnouts and then blurts out crap on an open radio to then criticise them on the world stage will be looking at them very carefully.

Michael who?

great sum up capt

Todays news

Lewis Hamilton is ready to blow away both his rivals and the bitter memories of Australia after making a storming start to his Malaysia weekend.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport...l#ixzz0k0f55arX

The McLarens will come into their own in the heat of Malaysia this weekend, Jenson Button promised,

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2010/apr/0...button-malaysia

How did that work out for you boys?

Interesting quali so should make for a good race tomorrow.

Other news.

US F1, the new team which failed to make the grid this season, has ceased operations. Ken Anderson, president and chief executive of the team, e-mailed employees on Thursday with a permanent lay-off notice, citing "serious economic and funding challenges."

http://charlotte.bizjournals.com/charlotte...ml?surround=lfn

Malaysian Grand Prix

Pos Country Driver Car Team Q1 Q2 Q3

1 australia Mark Webber 6 Red Bull-Renault 1:51.886 1:48.210 1:49.327

2 germany Nico Rosberg 4 Mercedes GP 1:52.560 1:47.417 1:50.673

3 germany Sebastian Vettel 5 Red Bull-Renault 1:47.632 1:46.828 1:50.789

4 germany Adrian Sutil 14 Force India-Mercedes 1:49.479 1:47.085 1:50.914

5 germany Nico Hulkenberg 10 Williams-Cosworth 1:49.664 1:47.346 1:51.001

6 poland Robert Kubica 11 Renault 1:46.283 1:46.951 1:51.051

7 brazil Rubens Barrichello 9 Williams-Cosworth 1:50.301 1:48.371 1:51.511

8 germany Michael Schumacher 3 Mercedes GP 1:52.239 1:48.400 1:51.717

9 japan Kamui Kobayashi 23 BMW Sauber-Ferrari 1:48.467 1:47.792 1:51.767

10 italy Vitantonio Liuzzi 15 Force India-Mercedes 1:49.922 1:48.238 1:52.254

11 russia Vitaly Petrov 12 Renault 1:47.952 1:48.760

12 spain Pedro de la Rosa 22 BMW Sauber-Ferrari 1:47.153 1:48.771

13 switzerland Sebastien Buemi 16 Toro Rosso-Ferrari 1:48.945 1:49.207

14 spain Jaime Alguersuari 17 Toro Rosso-Ferrari 1:48.655 1:49.464

15 finland Heikki Kovalainen 19 Lotus-Cosworth 1:52.875 1:52.270

16 germany Timo Glock 24 Virgin-Cosworth 1:52.398 1:52.520

17 great britain Jenson Button 1 McLaren-Mercedes 1:52.211 1:52.211

18 italy Jarno Trulli 18 Lotus-Cosworth 1:52.884

19 spain Fernando Alonso 8 Ferrari 1:53.044

20 great britain Lewis Hamilton 2 McLaren-Mercedes 1:53.050

21 brazil Felipe Massa 7 Ferrari 1:53.283

22 india Karun Chandhok 20 Hispania-Cosworth 1:56.299

23 brazil Bruno Senna 21 Hispania-Cosworth 1:57.269

24 brazil Lucas di Grassi 25 Virgin-Cosworth 1:59.977

This shit Ferrari and McLaren pulled, leaving it late to go out, is simply unacceptable. It does nothing but deprive the fans of seeing an awesome Quali shootout, but then again, the top 10 looks interesting.