Mr. Cabron's Forbes Diablo thread

topcabron

Guest Rob Burgundy

So this is all because Matt from Indiana was butt hurt because you wouldn't sell you lambo to him for 80k. I mean he DID post his Personal cell phone number THREE times Jason.. c'mon now.

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Potential for Gold Status coming.... :jerry:

I was thinking the same thing! :lol2:

What in the hell is gold status,,I thought the car was green and the most valuble car in the world since forbes almost owned.

Gentlemen, in honor of Senor Cabron, I nominate this thread for "Green" status.

Oh and 1986gts, please get someone to type for you. Reading your posts gave me a pounding headache.

Matt Tisdale, I see you are still wasting other people's time on another car

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?p=140245320

Just trying to use the forum for what it's for.

I'm not into name calling like you.

I see you have already wasted some of your time and others by posting a worthless statement on f-chat.

Why would one want a lambo if the group acts like this.

I thought this was for information and lambo chat.

This thread says it all Mr Fucarwe(your name on FChat)

http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.ph...7569&page=3

Well, Did you sell the car. ]

HELL no, it was over priced, several agreed on here right before your eyes.

Like i said. it's to bad it happened to that car but by you benifiting from it really sucks.

THE WHOLE REASON BEHIND THIS IS,

I was looking for a car and i did'nt buy yours so it hurt your feelings and then you started name calling.

All along the car was worth 70-maybe 80k,, not 94,888

Who are you or anyone else for that matter to tell someone what their car is worth? He could ask whatever he wanted for it. Im sure people would tell me my car is worth less than id want to sell it for. That doesn't mean im going to drop my price automatically. Maybe you have no idea how much money he had into that car.

Fecking time zones, I come on to LP to a wave of pointless "report to moderator" Pms and for what? Two allegedly grown adults bitching with no skill over a puddle of melted mint ice cream.

Stop being a pair of vibrators with flat batteries, grow up, construct your sentences properly and use the report to moderator correctly and wisely or...

7868c9eaa99d.gif

This post was brought to you by someone who has just run out of gin...

:jerry:

Hey Top-Cabron, I'll be coming to PVR on the red boat the first week of April. Maybe we can have a drink.

Cool, pm me closer to the time you will be here and we can set something up.

• 3 months later...
Guest Rob Burgundy

Id be so happy to never have to see this car again. Ive said it before,it looked its best under your ownership and now that its been repainted to that awful color and all the other "mods" its looks miserable.

Hello Everyone........I'm back from the (Almost Dead)battle with the big "C". Now cancer free and ready to start Lambo'in again.If I knew I was going to make it, I wouldn't have sold all my toys! I can't believe they painted my old car that UGY Ass green color...it was bad enough the way it was..now they have ruined whatever little historic value it had. DUHH!!!!!!!!! Shopping around for another older Diablo...let ya know when I get one.

Hello Everyone........I'm back from the (Almost Dead)battle with the big "C". Now cancer free and ready to start Lambo'in again.If I knew I was going to make it, I wouldn't have sold all my toys! I can't believe they painted my old car that UGY Ass green color...it was bad enough the way it was..now they have ruined whatever little historic value it had. DUHH!!!!!!!!! Shopping around for another older Diablo...let ya know when I get one.

Good to hear you are ok!

glad to hear you made it through.

You can almost pick up a nice Diablo for what you sold yours to me for. good luck.

And, the new green makes me want to throw up.

Welcome back. Glad you beat the Cancer!

Congrats. Good to see you back!

• 2 years later...