Tuckerrr

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

any idea of the girl in the middle? shes an 11 out of 10

Google Jenn Sterger, the self appointed "princess of facebook" and least clothed person to football games at FSU. That's her friend in the middle, many shots of them together.

Jenn-Sterger-and-Friends.jpg

any idea of the girl in the middle? shes an 11 out of 10

they called themselves the fsu cowgirls.

I still remember in middle school when booty music was in it's prime in south Florida, Fabiola used to win all of the booty dancing contests at all of the clubs. She was hot as shit even back then.

they called themselves the fsu cowgirls.

I still remember in middle school when booty music was in it's prime in south Florida, Fabiola used to win all of the booty dancing contests at all of the clubs. She was hot as shit even back then.

She's the only really attractive girl in that trio...

320 days of sun, favorable business climate, proximity to everything: Snow (2 hours away in winter), Vegas, ocean (SD/LA), oh and yea, I love the heat, cheap housing/standard of living, and the roads are clean with no graffiti. Wouldn't live anywhere else. Probably one of the few areas where a Murci Roadster makes sense if you're like me a threw away the gay toupee top to the back of the garage.

Serious question, why not Vegas? Whenever I go to Phoenix I think "This is just like Vegas except there's nothing to do here." Everything positive you said goes the same for Vegas and there's no speed/stop light cameras.

Family

Cost of living

The people (who are insanely friendly here)

The job market (at one point in time...)

Housing

The scenery and environment

The backroads :)

Serious question, why not Vegas? Whenever I go to Phoenix I think "This is just like Vegas except there's nothing to do here." Everything positive you said goes the same for Vegas and there's no speed/stop light cameras.

Mostly true, never tought about it that way... Girls in Phoenix are nicer though (and cheaper too :icon_mrgreen: )

Serious question, why not Vegas?

I have to say, where i live has some of the hottest chicks of anywhere ive ever been, only really Rivalled by Vegas.

i know many will say LA & San Diego are also good, but every time ive been to either place theres not been as many as i see in Vegas or here at home :D

I love vegas thats why i go there at least once every 2 years :D

Born and raised near Hamburg, then moved to Berlin for work.

Enjoying every minute here, absolutely cool city with lots of historical background and very good nightlife.

Never gets boring :)

ON TOPIC: I live in San Diego, because it's the Greatest City in America...Weather (who can compare, OC maybe, but they have more traffic/congestion) was 70F today, no clouds. Business environment (USA's 2nd Silicon Valley, and Bio-tech Central), Real Estate Biz is solid, nightlife and culinary arts are superb, good shopping, great homes and areas; not cheap but cheaper than OC and LA, not a lot of crime.

:iamwithstupid:

Can't afford moving, that's my only reason. LOL

In the future I'd like to move to southern Spain, Phoenix, SoCal or Florida. Maybe Vegas too, I guess I just have to see where the road takes me.

Can't afford moving, that's my only reason. LOL

In the future I'd like to move to southern Spain, Phoenix, SoCal or Florida. Maybe Vegas too, I guess I just have to see where the road takes me.

I'm considering moving to southern Spain, around the Marbella area.

I'm considering moving to southern Spain, around the Marbella area.

I like Spain, the attitude seems more relaxing and alot calmer aswell. Southern Spain has great weather, roads are great, food is great, the criminal rates seem quite low and the language is quite easy. I would easily give it a try if I had the opportunity.

Anyone want to come and look round I have lots of room and a spare 500SL to use

What an offer!

I will be soon cnocking on your door!

To be honest I'd love to live in San Diego or Phoenix. I know lots of people in Phoenix and love the weather down there and the style of homes. San Diego seems nice to me because of all the military population (makes me feel safe, and it would be cool to see military jets flying around all the time), the weather and for all the other reasons stated before.

are those true numbers or you just made them up? sounds highly exaggerated but Beirut is a must visit for me nonetheless... BTW, there used to be a Gallardo owner from Beirut that used to post here 3-4 years ago, wonder if he still has that Gallardo...

True numbers my friend. Due to the crappy (low paying) salaries in Lebanon, many of the educated lebanese men have moved to the Gulf region (Dubai, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, etc.) to work at much better paying jobs. That leaves a lot of single women searching for men. Also, because the competition is so fierce, Lebanon has become the plastic surgery capital of the middle east. Women do whatever they can to have an edge over each other in the looks department, hoping that it would land them a man.

In regards to the pubs, clubs, and restaurants...look up an article in the New York Times from this summer. They rated Lebanon as the #1 summer party destination in the world. There are so many choices of places to go out in a city 1/4 the size of orange county. Its really fun here.

I sold my NERA by the way. Got an LP560 shortly after. Sold that too, and got a Scuderia. Waiting to see if the SL version of the 560 is enticing enough. Guess we will find out in March...

Job, family, friends. [Oslo, Norway]

I will move later in life once I'm self employed. I wanna move to LA. My sister is a US citizen so I can apply for a green card via her.