New Gallardo Spyder

GBGallardo

Congrats Rob! Sad to see you get rid of the best color lambo ever, but ballon white is good for a change up. Enjoy it...as for the girlfriend comments...I hope this is one of many girlfirends. 19 drop top lambo...have your pick bro and live it up

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sweet ride rob! thats the same car i was looking at... it was between that one and the one i purchased with the lp560-4 kit + twinturbo.... great choice... btw im rob too and pretty young...

sweet ride rob! thats the same car i was looking at... it was between that one and the one i purchased with the lp560-4 kit + twinturbo.... great choice... btw im rob too and pretty young...

This car wasn't actually on the market. A good friend of mine owned it and he mentioned he wanted to sell it...so I made him an offer...he found a new LP560 at Lamborghini Miami he wanted and then they handled the whole deal as a courtesy deal to get him the tax credit.

Your car looks great though with the conversion...definitely a good choice! I didn't know it was a twin turbo? Heffner?

damn your lucky to have rich parents to buy you those cars... gallaro looks great in white, congrats!

You are a douchebag! Rob earned the money for the car by himself. Btw aren't you 15?

You are a douchebag! Rob earned the money for the car by himself. Btw aren't you 15?

He didn't mean it in a malicious way. It's all good.

Jason,

Relax! You are 20 now so that means you joined LP when you were 15. There is nothing wrong with being 15 especially we all been there before. This is about Rob's new ride and I am pretty sure he can handle it as an adult (hence naming calling is uncool). It would be a wonderful idea if you can use your talent to shoot photos of Rob's new Spyder! :icon_thumleft: Looking forward seeing your new pictures! :icon_mrgreen:

Congrats Rob! :icon_thumleft: What made you changed your mind in getting this beautiful ride instead of the Murcielago?

Jason,

Relax! You are 20 now so that means you joined LP when you were 15. There is nothing wrong with being 15 especially we all been there before. This is about Rob's new ride and I am pretty sure he can handle it as an adult (hence naming calling is uncool). It would be a wonderful idea if you can use your talent to shoot photos of Rob's new Spyder! :icon_thumleft: Looking forward seeing your new pictures! :icon_mrgreen:

Congrats Rob! :icon_thumleft: What made you changed your mind in getting this beautiful ride instead of the Murcielago?

Yep I overreacted but I thought his comment was rude. I should have worded my response differently and not jumped out with name calling. It is usually the type of comment you would see in the hater thread on here :lol2: Sorry Marcel :icon_thumleft:

This car wasn't actually on the market. A good friend of mine owned it and he mentioned he wanted to sell it...so I made him an offer...he found a new LP560 at Lamborghini Miami he wanted and then they handled the whole deal as a courtesy deal to get him the tax credit.

Your car looks great though with the conversion...definitely a good choice! I didn't know it was a twin turbo? Heffner?

ohhh ok i thought it was the same white spyder that was sitting at lambo miami. i meant to say that instead of getting a spyder from Lambo Miami I went with the older model with the conversion so I'd have no issue as far as funds are concerned in order to get the twin turbo kit done by DLM who's actually located in davie. not too far from me. are you located in miami?

ohhh ok i thought it was the same white spyder that was sitting at lambo miami. i meant to say that instead of getting a spyder from Lambo Miami I went with the older model with the conversion so I'd have no issue as far as funds are concerned in order to get the twin turbo kit done by DLM who's actually located in davie. not too far from me. are you located in miami?

Congrats man...hopefully we will get some warmer weather in the Southeast so you can really enjoy having the top down.

Spent time with both Rob & his father..two different people, and both humble. At the end of the day Rob is gonna enjoy this car and many to come :)

Congrats brother!