Supercar experience pictures.

FikseSTS

It is real and the only street version ever made. This was the first time it was seen in North America.

What about the Dauer, Schuppan, and the Koenig C62 among others?

The 962 in the pics is a Schuppan 962. You can tell by the different rear spoiler treatment.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schuppan_962CR

I'm not too sure about that, but I could be wrong. I think it may be a replica. But again, I'm not sure.

post-20425-1267371561_thumb.jpg

post-20425-1267371582_thumb.jpg

I'm sure it's real. I remember someone saying something about on of the last cars being built out of left over parts, maybe this is it?

I'm sure it's real. I remember someone saying something about on of the last cars being built out of left over parts, maybe this is it?

It looks like road legal Schuppan 962CR mated with racing Schuppan 962LM (below)... That's odd...

post-19930-1267393542_thumb.jpg

It looks like road legal Schuppan 962CR mated with racing Schuppan 962LM (below)... That's odd...

I've been doing some reasearch, and I read somewhere that claimed the last Schuppan 962 Road car was reportedly converted back to a race car (why I don't know) But if that is indeed true, perhaps it is this car converted back to road use again. I've very curious to know the history of this car.

Thanks for posting the pics.

The car at the show was the last Schuppan 962. Originally sold to a private collector, it has never been shown publicly and has never been driven. Very rare car and was so excited to have it as part of the show.