Thanks Allan!

toyroy2003

I am happy to be on board again...lets have some fun and great info shared on the Lambo's..

Roy Cats Seattle

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome back!

Just curious, are you hanging onto both SV's or will they be for sale?

I just cant see myself parting with my White one. I have over 6K miles on it now..LOVE the true 6 speed manual gear box and the small wing..the car has realy broke itself in now and is just a dream to operate..

The Blue, well not a big fan of the E-Gear or the big wing...so if one goes it will be that one...but then again, only got 152 miles on it so far..so may need to grow on me as well.

Welcome back!

Thanks...OH and keep we keep the fact that your TT-G KICKED My ass 5 ways from Sunday in my LP670-4SV between us..??

It will KILL my rep with the girls here in Seattle LOL LOL

Truly AMAZING frikn car, wish we had a tt here in the NW..I am a changed beliver for sure...you need to see, hear and drive next to the car to truly appreciate it...just amazing...

Thanks...OH and keep we keep the fact that your TT-G KICKED My ass 5 ways from Sunday in my LP670-4SV between us..??

It will KILL my rep with the girls here in Seattle LOL LOL

Truly AMAZING frikn car, wish we had a tt here in the NW..I am a changed beliver for sure...you need to see, hear and drive next to the car to truly appreciate it...just amazing...

I am completely open to trading it for the blue Sv :icon_thumleft:

I am completely open to trading it for the blue Sv :icon_thumleft:

Funny you say that, because think of it this way..

SV $480K or so..

G car good used one for $150K or so, throw another 70K into the TT and you have a superior car in performance...AND still money left over to buy another car...makes you think twice.

I also think, short of sounding "brown nose" here..

That G has two other PERFECT things in my book...

1) A TRUE mans 6 speed manual gear box....

2) Fly Yellow, which you need to see in person as IMO HAS always been a under rated color, far better than the Pearl Yellow ...

There are very very few SV cars left for purchase in the USA VIN run..

One car, still available is the Metalic Grey...will be the ONLY one in this color for the USA market...I have seen that car and HELL makes me want to buy it...it is just perfect with the black accents

welcome back, always good to have another die hard enthusiast (especially a 6 speed enthusiast too)

welcome back!

with the amount of toys you have...i don't think it's unreasonable for you to be able to afford a used gallardo, and TT it! i'm sure you've been considering it already...what are your thoughts?