Murcielago successor mule spied again

BILL_LV

Lamborghini Spa maybe make some "news" options for news models.....

Another point, RWD or AWD?

AWD is confirmed for Murcielago successor. Only one open question is transmission. And what do you mean by new options?

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This thread should be closed until something worthwhile is out there. There are no new photos of the car that show anything of interest, no info other than pure speculation. Blah.

This thread should be closed until something worthwhile is out there. There are no new photos of the car that show anything of interest, no info other than pure speculation. Blah.

reading not compulsory

:lol2:

Presentation for dealers in July, official launch probably in Paris.

Was on hurry to post similar news I have just recieved, but you beat me :icon_thumleft:

Also it is quite possible that it will be not only presentation for dealers, but the media presentation as well.

So the cars should hit the showrooms by end this year?

Sam are you looking to get back into one?

BTW I saw your car here locally the current owner had some work done at the dealer, the mechanic commented that your car is one of the best examples he's seen, the car looks amazing in person.

Hmmmm. That "Coming soon" photo makes it look like it's something that's going to be in addition to the existing Murcie and Gallardo lines, as they've still got the Murcies in that picture. You would think if they were replacing it with the new thing they wouldn't show a picture of the model line that includes the Murcielago line.

But I could be over-thinking it.

Hmmmm. That "Coming soon" photo makes it look like it's something that's going to be in addition to the existing Murcie and Gallardo lines, as they've still got the Murcies in that picture. You would think if they were replacing it with the new thing they wouldn't show a picture of the model line that includes the Murcielago line.

Its the new Murcielago SV Winkelfag edition! Comes in Pink with rainbow stripes!

Sam are you looking to get back into one?

BTW I saw your car here locally the current owner had some work done at the dealer, the mechanic commented that your car is one of the best examples he's seen, the car looks amazing in person.

Yes eventually. I have over invested in the real estate market and once the market picks up, I will be back. However for me it will be either the LP640 or SV depending on the price as the replacement will probably set me back US$1mil. I am keeping my budget of around US$500k tops so lets see. Also by the time the new model is out, the current model should drop a lot more in pricing, I hope. Current market value for an 08 LP640 is around US$600-700k, see here: http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/listing...MOD=Lamborghini

Good to hear that my x car is in good hands.

Yes eventually. I have over invested in the real estate market and once the market picks up, I will be back. However for me it will be either the LP640 or SV depending on the price as the replacement will probably set me back US$1mil. I am keeping my budget of around US$500k tops so lets see. Also by the time the new model is out, the current model should drop a lot more in pricing, I hope. Current market value for an 08 LP640 is around US$600-700k, see here: http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/listing...MOD=Lamborghini

Good to hear that my x car is in good hands.

sounds good, you got to be smart with your $$ good luck with your purchase.

I am shocked to learn the prices of cars in SG and yet it was worth exporting yours to OZ.

Sam, be VERY careful and be ready to pull the trigger ASAP when the new model comes out. If it is the flop most people expect, the older cars will go UP in value and you'll be screwed on the SV.

Who are these "most people" and why do they expect it will be a flop??

Sam, be VERY careful and be ready to pull the trigger ASAP when the new model comes out. If it is the flop most people expect, the older cars will go UP in value and you'll be screwed on the SV.

because "most people" and D.Wiggs hate progress :icon_mrgreen:

fred_barney_flintstones_wallpaper.jpg

People who have heard what is in and not in the new model. No scissor doors, shorter, smaller displacement, less dramatic looking, more 'green', etc. etc. It's becoming more Audi, less Lamborghini.

These people could be wrong (and I hope they are); I just doubt it highly.

because "most people" and D.Wiggs hate progress :icon_mrgreen:

I LOVE progress, just not Gs!! ROFLMAO!!! :lol2:

or maybe it will replace both lines? lol who knows.

Not in Singapore mate. Singaporeans just want something new, the latest model. As soon as the latest shape is out, the older one gets thrown to the used car dealers. Reason being most Lambo owners here are posers and not enthusiasts. Again let me say most but not all.

Interesting. I know we've heard conflicting rumors about the scissor doors, though the latest couple of articles have said the new V12 will be a 7-liter engine. (Who knows who's right?)

As far as looks, I believe Lambo seems to have learned after the original Murcie 6.2 design that it was too bland and that Lambo customers want balls-out aggressive, so they continually went more aggressive as time went on:

Murcie 6.2 -- > LP640 --> 670 SV, and G --> G LP560 --> 570 SL

And, or course, the Reventon. They started incorporating some Reventon-esque styling features in the G SL and the 670 SV, so I'd be suprised if they release a new model that's less aggressive looking after all that. Even if they were to water down the mechanicals, you'd figure the one thing they know would keep the thing selling would be bad-ass looks.

But again, who knows at this point?

People who have heard what is in and not in the new model. No scissor doors, shorter, smaller displacement, less dramatic looking, more 'green', etc. etc. It's becoming more Audi, less Lamborghini.

These people could be wrong (and I hope they are); I just doubt it highly.

I LOVE progress, just not Gs!! ROFLMAO!!! :lol2: