Vik Keuylian Sentenced Lamborghini Orange County

tonyshaw

thats alot of time,when he enters the system,no guarantee a man comes home anytime he gets senteced anything can happen in prison,im sure he regrets everything and just knows his life is not a life.wow 12 years im surprised that much

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Twelve years may seem like a lot of time however 12 million dollars is still a lot of money.

Just a little fun or not so fun facts depending on how you look at things and what boat you are in.

The average college educated person will earn a tad over $2 million in his entire 40 - 45 years of working.

40 years x 2000 hours = 80,000 hours of work in a lifetime

45 years x 2000 hours = 90,000 hours of work in a lifetime

40 years x 2500 hours = 100,000 hours of work in a lifetime

12 year sentence x 364 days x 24 hours per day = 104,832 hours of time if served 100%

10 year sentence x 364 x 24 hours per day = 87,360 hours of time if sentence is reduced.

When you start looking at it like this and realize how long most will work and what they will earn in a lifetime.

Twelve years starts to seem like not enough time as this man stole 12 million dollars and destroyed a few lives in the process.

Just my thought on the matter. Vic

I got jammed almost the same way but with Ferrari! the guy and dealership are going to court next month.I got my car out 10 hours before it got raided.My trade is in a compound indoors,I still have the title to it.i may get it back,too.

I want the Lambo-badge sign off the building.... He wont need it where hes going....

I guess the place has been broken into a bunch of times. I hear they caught the guys on the last break-in. I wonder who owns the place now.

fcuk Him! He deserves the 12 years...fcuking loser!

I still can't believe he got that much time. Seveal yacht dealers here in sfl have gone down recently under similar circumstances but with much higher dollar figures yet no one has gone to jail. He really must have pissed someone off!

Just another ponzi scheme of sorts that collapsed once the economy slowed down. I predict that Rosso Vic colored cars will go up in price and take the place of the baby shit green "forbes" Diablo in the lambo history books...

Just like abolfaz said, I wonder who he pissed off so bad that he had not just the book but the whole book shelf thrown at him.. :)

I had the pleasure to buy a new Lambo of off him, he had the nicest, polite and most profesional sales crew working for him at the time. the floor planing by the Israeli drug mafia didn't help matters either i suppose... let's just say that he wasn't the most corrupt Lambo dealer by a long strech. He was simply singled out.. I wonder who's getting those campaign funds from those VAG fags.... I guess that's how the world goes around..

Just like abolfaz said, I wonder who he pissed off so bad that he had not just the book but the whole book shelf thrown at him.. :)

I had the pleasure to buy a new Lambo of off him, he had the nicest, polite and most profesional sales crew working for him at the time. the floor planing by the Israeli drug mafia didn't help matters either i suppose... let's just say that he wasn't the most corrupt Lambo dealer by a long strech. He was simply singled out.. I wonder who's getting those campaign funds from those VAG fags.... I guess that's how the world goes around..

Yes, they were the most polite nice staff around, and they were like that at all times. I think the judge threw the book at them because the nonsense didn't stop with the closing of LOC. It seemed to go on and on and we all were harmed as a result. I think it was the lack of remorse. There was never any apology, never any sense that he cared one bit about what happened to customers once he was caught as if us customers were somehow at fault. I heard from someone that he's still pressing claims.

... let's just say that he wasn't the most corrupt Lambo dealer by a long strech.

That's the truth. Does the family still own the other dealerships? I think someone mentioned that they owned a VW or Audi store?

That's the truth. Does the family still own the other dealerships? I think someone mentioned that they owned a VW or Audi store?

Not any more.

You know who's the REAL one to blame for this mess.... well let me tell you... and it's not like I'm trying to speak for Vik believe me, I'm just calling facts... The fault falls exlusivly on Lamborghini doors... THEY were making dealers to commit to UNOBTAINABLE car quatas.. pushing them to sell AT LEAST as many cars they sold the privious year or lose their alocations. Vik was selling the most Lambos in the US before the recession hit shores, that's when he was caught up with HUGE floor plan obligations with cars arriving daily with NO BUYERS anywhere near the dealership... Basicly Lambo told him "if you don't buy from us and sell as many cars you sold last year+20%, we will give 50% of your future alocation to O'gara Coach"... what's the man to do? they made him BUY BUY BUY without considering the new financial lanscape... he had to expand to keep up with his ever growing alocations, opening new showrooms in Newport Beach and Calabassas... hiring new staff, construction costs, new expensive leases... and buyesr were not coming! please consider those facts before you crusify a business man, put yourself in his shoes for a moment...

Roy, I'm sure you know all that, why the cold sholder?

You know who's the REAL one to blame for this mess.... well let me tell you... and it's not like I'm trying to speak for Vik believe me, I'm just calling facts... The fault falls exlusivly on Lamborghini doors... THEY were making dealers to commit to UNOBTAINABLE car quatas.. pushing them to sell AT LEAST as many cars they sold the privious year or lose their alocations. Vik was selling the most Lambos in the US before the recession hit shores, that's when he was caught up with HUGE floor plan obligations with cars arriving daily with NO BUYERS anywhere near the dealership... Basicly Lambo told him "if you don't buy from us and sell as many cars you sold last year+20%, we will give 50% of your future alocation to O'gara Coach"... what's the man to do? they made him BUY BUY BUY without considering the new financial lanscape... he had to expand to keep up with his ever growing alocations, opening new showrooms in Newport Beach and Calabassas... hiring new staff, construction costs, new expensive leases... and buyesr were not coming! please consider those facts before you crusify a business man, put yourself in his shoes for a moment...

Roy, I'm sure you know all that, why the cold sholder?

I agree, Lamborghini has had a big disconnect with the market or what was really happening. Separate issue. If Vik couldn't move cars, nobody could. For this reason, there are no excuses for breaking the law. Remeber back in 08, no other dealer could move any cars any faster so how could he possibly lose an allocation that nobody else could fill? Lamborghini BH was treating me and others like crap at the time (yea, I hear things have changed) and LOC was moving lots of cars. I bought my car in January of 08, the economy was still going strong and according to the FBI's report, they were already playing games with VW Credit. My license plate was off my car that January 08, they folded shop October 31. They were already committing fraud, and no matter what the reason, there are no excuses.

I blame Lamborghini for not paying closer attention to the financial condition of dealers first long before I blame them for pushing cars. I still remember how fast cars were going through that place.

:iamwithstupid: How the hell did VAG give the titles up without being paid?

I heard they had them in their possession. I can't imagine such a huge credit line and so few real audit procedures.

I heard they had them in their possession. I can't imagine such a huge credit line and so few real audit procedures.

I know of dealers with much smaller floor plans that have monthly audits, I can't see how VAG let them slide for that long and for that kind of money. I suspect there's much more to the story than meets the eye.

I wonder if the recent "changes" to Lamborghini's US operations are linked to this and other Lambo dealers going down. The timeline is pretty interesting.

I suspect there's much more to the story than meets the eye.

Are you kidding me...? There is enough raw material here to fill a John le Carré novel.... and it's not only about Lambos..

Bottom line is.. VAG treats Lambo as just another department in their Department store, they don't care about Lambo owners or dealers... you think they care to know what Vik Keuylian did for Lambo when they were on the brink of demise ? Of course they don't, they are just another greedy corporation who only cares about their stock price that same day..

Yeah Yeah Yeah.... Now who the hell is going to get me that fcuking sign?

Damn... no amount of money is worth 12 years.

I will have to agree, not any amount is worth any time in prison. Time is the only thing is life that is precious & priceless. You can always waste time but never regain it.