Vik Keuylian Sentenced Lamborghini Orange County

tonyshaw

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just heard from a reliable source that he's still out. The whole thing makes me sick for everyone involved, especially those hurt by what he did, which includes all of us. I really liked the family and it was fun to be a part of the events they put on but I'm plenty pissed off that my car was unknowingly used as a decoy. I can't wait for the whole thing to be over with, regardless of what he gets.

I'm plenty pissed off that my car was unknowingly used as a decoy. I can't wait for the whole thing to be over with

Sounds awful to me, make sure you seek a proper professional help to deal with this terrible experience you've been put through by this evil man..

If my car was ever used as a showroom floor decoy I would off myself then and there.. it's worse then watching my wife getting raped..

:icon_mrgreen:

Sounds awful to me, make sure you seek a proper professional help to deal with this terrible experience you've been put through by this evil man..

If my car was ever used as a showroom floor decoy I would off myself then and there.. it's worse then watching my wife getting raped..

:lol2: :lol2: :icon_thumleft:

There was a yamaha dealership here in cincy that did the same thing. I guess the bikes came over in crates. They would sell them, but leave the creates loaded with trash and shit in the back warehouse. Eventually the auditors found that the bikes had been long sold......

Just another ponzi scheme of sorts that collapsed once the economy slowed down. I predict that Rosso Vic colored cars will go up in price and take the place of the baby shit green "forbes" Diablo in the lambo history books...

LOL

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I should be fine that the FBI was looking for my car?

I should be fine that the FBI was looking for my car?

I'm just joking with you.. :icon_mrgreen: But with all honesty I haven't heard of a single buyer that got screwed financially by this situation other then by the inconvenience of going through questioning and some paper work bureaucracy... Have you heard of anyone like that? do tell....

I'm just joking with you.. :icon_mrgreen: But with all honesty I haven't heard of a single buyer that got screwed financially by this situation other then by the inconvenience of going through questioning and some paper work bureaucracy... Have you heard of anyone like that? do tell....

Here is how we were all hurt. When Vik sold the 50+ cars at below market value, the value of all Lamborghinis suddenly dropped. Seemed like literally overnight LPs were $50k-75k less and falling. The auction price of some of the cars set the resale for a while. It's hard to know the exact dollars involved, but when you have a market going south at the exact same time that a dealer is dumping cars it can't possibly help. Combine that with no dealer authorized service center in the smack-middle of the largest market in the US, and buyers turning away from the brand and net result is especially low resale. That's how we are all hurt by this nonsense.

The family was nice to me, they were all extremely professional on the surface and I'd just shipped my car back to OC for storage for the winter. It was on a truck two hours away when I got the call that the FBI had raided the place. I was advised to divert and go somewhere else immediately. Which I did. I later learned from someone that my car was on a list somewhere as "unsold." I had to turn around and ship it back to Seattle. Yea, that cost me too.

There was a time when I could sit on my balcony at the Fairmont and hear the terrific sound of Lamborghini running up and down Macarthur at least ever hour. I was there in the same room a few weeks ago and I didn't hear a single car the entire time I was there. It's a real shame.

The market is just now starting to dry up. I know of one SV that recently sold with miles for over sticker. I was offered more than what I paid for mine and I'm not selling. Used low mile cars of a particular type and color are getting harder to find, but it's taken this long for the market to dry up. Can I quantify the exact dollar that LOC contributed to the sudden drop in value? No. Do I believe LOC contributed to the drop? Hell yes.

my source said hes out, and not going in. prosecutor tappered with the evidence and the case was thrown out. he bought back the santa ana property from wells fargo as well.

my words dont hold weight to you veterans in here. but im 99% positive on this new development in the case.

Has the poor bastards fate really been reduced to the mother of all lame aprils fool jokes??

my source said hes out, and not going in. prosecutor tappered with the evidence and the case was thrown out. he bought back the santa ana property from wells fargo as well.

my words dont hold weight to you veterans in here. but im 99% positive on this new development in the case.

Interesting, I hope you right but if you April fooling us then I will personally ban you till April 1st 2011.. :tyson:

How could have Vic hurt the market any worse than lamborghinis themselves when they slashed the prices $40 to $50k around the same time?

How could have Vic hurt the market any worse than lamborghinis themselves when they slashed the prices $40 to $50k around the same time?

All were factors I'm sure. There were some amazing deals out there for a while. One car LOC had that I was considering as a second LP showed up a year later with barely any miles for almost $200k less. It sold the same day I found out about it.

:iamwithstupid: In addition, with all the variants such as Gallardo, SE, Nera, Superleggera,...etc didn't help the brand's exclusivity and the free fall of the economy. Vic has done wrong things but I don't think he is half as worse as Bernie Madoff.

In reality, we just experienced a time where many things were put on the market as almost a firesale bonanza due to the overall economy shrank many asset values. Cars are just another category that got hit as well.

In reality, we just experienced a time where many things were put on the market as almost a firesale bonanza due to the overall economy shrank many asset values. Cars are just another category that got hit as well.

That's an understatement. I recently purchased a yacht for a little more than what the broker who sold it who sold it three years ago was paid in comission!

And no wood chipper was involved :)

Yup! At least as far as we know. I still get uncomfortable for William H Macy when he's sitting there trying to talk his way out of the inventory problem. One of the best movie scenes ever.

That's an understatement. I recently purchased a yacht for a little more than what the broker who sold it who sold it three years ago was paid in comission!

Congrats on the purchase! Yep! Let's blame this one on Vic as well or shall we say thanks to Vic! :icon_mrgreen:

Congrats on the purchase! Yep! Let's blame this one on Vic as well or shall we say thanks to Vic! :icon_mrgreen:

like I said, I've never seen a floorplan that allows the dealer to have posession of titles or mso for cars on the floorplan. Something haywire here.

like I said, I've never seen a floorplan that allows the dealer to have posession of titles or mso for cars on the floorplan. Something haywire here.

That was my thought as well, how did they work it out that he even had the titles in hand without paying up front?