• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I mean please...he was a crook...

Not so! How old are you anyway? Look in the mirror first before you open your mounth or should I say before you type your accusations. Vic put Lamborghini on the map and restored its reputation when the car was a piece of shit in the 90's...

Not so! How old are you anyway? Look in the mirror first before you open your mounth or should I say before you type your accusations. Vic put Lamborghini on the map and restored its reputation when the car was a piece of shit in the 90's...

And who the fcuk are you? POS in the 90's? Really? Ya, he did alot for older lambos and their enthusiasts... like refuse to buy and carry parts for them... fcuk him... and you

Crook is an understatement you jackass.

The guy did as much shit to ruin Lamborghini as anybody. Just the type of a-hole Lamborghini doesn't need around them.

And yes, I've been around and an owner since the 90's. I know all the dirty shit that happened and then some.

Crook is an understatement you jackass.

The guy did as much shit to ruin Lamborghini as anybody. Just the type of a-hole Lamborghini doesn't need around them.

And yes, I've been around and an owner since the 90's. I know all the dirty shit that happened and then some.

Just what did u own in the 90's? The maisto version? Huh! Didn't Audi get rid of several Lamborghini executives in the past 2 years? Sorry I meant transfer them to Siberia somewhere... Guess they didn't need those incompetent a-holes around.

Get over yourself!

Just what did u own in the 90's? The maisto version? Huh! Didn't Audi get rid of several Lamborghini executives in the past 2 years? Sorry I meant transfer them to Siberia somewhere... Guess they didn't need those incompetent a-holes around.

Get over yourself!

Are you hobbing on Viks knob?

Get over yourself!

Don't know who the fcuk you are asshole, but feel free to get the fcuk out of here.

Mod's we need to get some of the 1 and 2 post specials out like this douche bag.

HAPP / Geo / chat007

Don't think about signing up with another account on here.

As soon as some mentally deficient bed wetting chump with a post count of less than 100 posts in this thread the content of their post will be removed and they will be banned.

• 3 weeks later...
I just heard from a reliable source that he's still out. The whole thing makes me sick for everyone involved, especially those hurt by what he did, which includes all of us. I really liked the family and it was fun to be a part of the events they put on but I'm plenty pissed off that my car was unknowingly used as a decoy. I can't wait for the whole thing to be over with, regardless of what he gets.

just checked the BOP inmate locator......no record of him in custody as of today?

From the sounds of it, Vic did put Lamborghini on the map. The map of criminals. Everything points to this guy being a Class-A douchebag criminal. Good riddance.

• 10 months later...

Had a dentist come over to see my TT G last week.

He said he was Viks dentist and he is still out....

how in the F*** is this possible?????????

Had a dentist come over to see my TT G last week.

He said he was Viks dentist and he is still out....

how in the F*** is this possible?????????

Really? That is surprising...so he's served no time at all yet?

Really? That is surprising...so he's served no time at all yet?

Apparantly. I'm staying in Newport this week . I'm going over to the Criminal docket clerk in Santa ana

and get the real story.