Vik Keuylian Sentenced Lamborghini Orange County

tonyshaw

Viken Keuylian sentenced today to 12 years in Federal Prison for his 12 million dollar swindle.

One year for every million he stole... He will do at least 10 years...

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well deserved! The judicial system got something right for once

fcuk me! I know people that have done far worse and gotten away with far less time. I guess he had no one to hand up...

That works. Thanks for the update. Do you know when and where he has to report and does he have a fine to pay also?

He was led away in handcuffs. You are considered a flight risk once you are sentenced and he plead guilty nearly a year ago?

In court everything happens so fast....

A year or two maybe, but TWELVE YEARS!?!?!?!

May be after Madoff? Seems like 5 year would be tops on this, 12 mil is not that much in white collar crimes.

Atleast he got Fed time instead of CDCR time. He'll do 85% which is just over 10 years. For his sake maybe he'll get a decent facility but i hope he likes working in the kitchen because you must have a job and it always starts in the kitchen.

I feel horrible for Joy and the kids. Vik did a lot of damage to all of us. If you own a Lamborghini, he alone did a lot to hurt the value. The whole thing makes me feel sick. I had this impression of him as a very nice guy until it all came out. They had something really great and it's all a shame to see it go away. I'm sure the judge didn't just look at the money, but how many people he hurt by what he did.

I've been around Lamborghini a long time, and this guy has been a crook since the day he showed up.

No excuses. The guy was a master at scheming, scamming and bullshit. The exact image that a company like Lamborghini does not need.

No matter how you look at it ..it was a bad situation. Bad for him, his family to have to deal with it and the countless people that lost money due to the fall out from this incident. I live in a house with Glass, so for me to throw a stone, as they say...but I know I would not want to walk a mile in his shoes.

As for being shocked at the time he recieved.."should have been less". I could not dis-agree more. The fact that for years our Justice System has given "slaps" on the hand for this type of behavior may just be the reason there was no fear in attempting this incident.

If you think it would only be probabtion or a "year or two" at most...maybe your thoughts would have swung you away from taking a chance at 12 million.....but I would like to think had he know it would be 12 years of his life and his future with his family GONE...a different solution to his problems may have been achieved.

NOW, there may be people in the future that see this punishment for what it is...and think twice prior to committing this type of CRIME that effects people and their lives all the way down the line...not just their greedy position in life.

Has anything further come out about the motive? Presumably, if you already own the busiest Lamborghini dealership in the US, you should have something saved up from the hey days. Was this really all just instant greed or something else lurking underneath? Seems very weird that he wouldn't think he would get caught on this.

Has anything further come out about the motive? Presumably, if you already own the busiest Lamborghini dealership in the US, you should have something saved up from the hey days. Was this really all just instant greed or something else lurking underneath? Seems very weird that he wouldn't think he would get caught on this.

He was over-leveraged. Had lots of real estate and just over extended himself. They were nice to me and I had no idea they were stealing my coat and helping me look for it. All the time I was storing my car there, I had no idea they wanted it there so they could count it as an inventory car. I'd fly down and find the license plate off. They said it was for photos for a customer.

Refresh my memory. What were some of the WORST things he did? I knew vaguely about this story but did not follow too closely. I don't keep track of Lamborghini dealers and the new cars. I'm wrapped up in the vintage Lamborghini world. Sorry.

Refresh my memory. What were some of the WORST things he did? I knew vaguely about this story but did not follow too closely. I don't keep track of Lamborghini dealers and the new cars. I'm wrapped up in the vintage Lamborghini world. Sorry.

He was selling cars and not deducting from the flooring line from VW Credit. To the tune of $12 million. He'd store cars owned by others, such as myself, and count them as unsold inventory when my car was sold, paid for and titled. I luckily didn't have my car there the day they raided the place. Some really got burned. We all were badly hurt when he sold a bunch of cars at far below their value and others ended up selling their cars when they couldn't get service- flooding the market at the worst possible time. The whole thing was a mess.

Watch the movie Fargo. Very similar, but with a LOT more dollars involved.