I really need to buy a new gun...

Roman

Remington 700 SPS Limited Tactical (CDNN has had them in NIB lately). 700 platform is very solid and not too pricey (

Remington 700 is one of those must own guns. But... Replace the trigger pack.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup! Outside of CDNN I haven't seen the SPS Limited Tactical. It looks like Remington has an AAC-Limited which has a 20 in heavy barrel. I also have see a 16.5 in version. The 16.5 was compared to the 20in with no difference in accuracy (and a small drop in velocity). The weight and size difference pushed the reviewer towards the 16.5in version. I might check that out for my personal 308 build as it will fit in a 1720 Pelican where the 20in won't.

Gunbroker.com

Never used it but I learned about it on LP so maybe others can give their experiences.

I love to buy from Gunbroker. Selling, not so much. You're better off doing a local trade in and eating it. Less headache.

Bought a Serbu Super Shorty today. I'm stoked. It's my first and probably last NFA item. I have been looking for about 3 months for a new Remington 870 model. They are hard to come by I passed on a few Mossbergs and some 870's that had 10" barrels. I know they are sort of useless and more of a a novelty item, but I think short barreled shotguns are too cool and I had to have one. It had to be Serbu, mainly because I wanted to support Mark due to his strong 2A stance and posting his letter to NYPD telling them to pound sand and refusing to sell anything to Bloomberg's Army.

Now I wait.

SS112608SM.jpg

i thought they had fixed that with the new xmark pro trigger set

also how would an Ar30 be?

1500 out of the box slap a scope on it and your done.

Bought a Serbu Super Shorty today. I'm stoked. It's my first and probably last NFA item. I have been looking for about 3 months for a new Remington 870 model. They are hard to come by I passed on a few Mossbergs and some 870's that had 10" barrels. I know they are sort of useless and more of a a novelty item, but I think short barreled shotguns are too cool and I had to have one. It had to be Serbu, mainly because I wanted to support Mark due to his strong 2A stance and posting his letter to NYPD telling them to pound sand and refusing to sell anything to Bloomberg's Army.

Now I wait.

SS112608SM.jpg

Once you have one NFA item you won't be able to stop. Do you have a link to the letter you mentioned?

Once you have one NFA item you won't be able to stop.

So true. I built a Mossy 500 AOW a few years ago. It's a definitely a novelty gun, but for a $5 tax stamp, why not??

post-59242-1399133681_thumb.jpg

Just got back to back emails from the ATF. MY FORM 1s were APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My GSG-5PK and my AR-15 are officially legal SBRs!!!!!!!!!!

Form 1 submitted via eForm under a Trust on 12-03-2013. Approved 05-04-14. 6 months and 1 day. My two Form 1s were submitted back to back and still are 8 numbers apart so I would say that the new eForm system is CRANKING out the tax stamps.

All uppers and lowers should be interchangeable if produced by a reputable company. We have seen some unusual things with cheap lowers though where the upper would not seat right or would not accept a pin.

The AD weapons are all SOCOM approved. Everything meets their standards since they are by warriors for warriors and the masses. Arsenal Democracy hand fits the upper with the lower. Their tolerances are extremely tight. The craftsmanship that goes into these weapons builds is pretty impressive.

AJ - so happy you went with them and know you have the best of the best Brother!

Also note that AD can do any color scheme you want or hydro dip. If you need any help on the AD platforms ask here or message me.

With regards to the SOCOM approval what is that? Ive been seeing a lot about SOCOM AR's lately(I havent really been interested in them for awhile, starting to again). What are the SOCOM 458s?

With regards to the SOCOM approval what is that? Ive been seeing a lot about SOCOM AR's lately(I havent really been interested in them for awhile, starting to again). What are the SOCOM 458s?

SOCOM 458 is a caliber...a freaking huge round!!!

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/.458_SOCOM

458SOCOM.jpg

Just got back to back emails from the ATF. MY FORM 1s were APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My GSG-5PK and my AR-15 are officially legal SBRs!!!!!!!!!!

:icon_thumleft:

:icon_thumleft:

I can't tell you how excited I was. I may have screamed like a little girl. Already planning the next SBR. Was ready to pull the trigger almost immediately yesterday.

Form 1 submitted via eForm under a Trust on 12-03-2013. Approved 05-04-14. 6 months and 1 day. My two Form 1s were submitted back to back and still are 8 numbers apart so I would say that the new eForm system is CRANKING out the tax stamps.

fcuk... My paper files from october are still out...

You still need to engrave them...

Form 4 submitted today. The wait begins.

Also the dealer said the BATF is changing the rules and all entities will require an CLEO signature starting in June. My attorney said "maybe/possible" they will, others say "no". Thoughts? I may grab a silencer or two if people thinks so. I hate to do do panic buys though.

Also the dealer said the BATF is changing the rules and all entities will require an CLEO signature starting in June. My attorney said "maybe/possible" they will, others say "no". Thoughts? I may grab a silencer or two if people thinks so. I hate to do do panic buys though.

Ive heard the decision was put off until 2015. No need to panic buy.

Now go buy those cans anyway!!!!!

This has been on the back burner since this time last year (and dealers have continued to say "next month").

They MIGHT do this... Jury is out. Anybody who gives a time frame other than the ATF, is full of shit.

Last I heard, the general consensus is the CLEO sign-off will go away, and Trust filings will have to get fingerprints. The cleo sign off thing makes no sense anyways...

My Benelli M4

post-10287-1399597064_thumb.jpg