I really need to buy a new gun...

Roman

Yeah you are not messing around. I would have personally used 1" plywood to save weight. What do I know though...

The two inch mdf was free. Came with the house and I needed to get rid of it. This made sense.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The two inch mdf was free. Came with the house and I needed to get rid of it. This made sense.

Well those will last forever haahaa!

Well those will last forever haahaa!

Yep... Im using pressure treated 2x4s for legs and painting the entire thing in two coats of Killz and 2 coats of Beyr exterior, in flat gray... A new coat of paint every five years should be all it needs...

I pick up my SD silencer tomorrow, and I got an email saying one of my efile sbrs has been approved... :eusa_dance:

I pick up my SD silencer tomorrow, and I got an email saying one of my efile sbrs has been approved... :eusa_dance:

How long from filing to approval?

How long from filing to approval?

Filed march 20.

Still have to engrave but my mp5sd will be up and running tomorrow.

Is this the time to pickup a few AR lowers (stripped even)? I'm hoping (as the evil SOB that I am) that next year with the election coming will drive prices up again...

Is this the time to pickup a few AR lowers (stripped even)? I'm hoping (as the evil SOB that I am) that next year with the election coming will drive prices up again...

Its always the time! PSA was selling stripped pictogram blend for 49.99 with free shipping. I was going to pick up 10-20 as an investment until the wife bought me some body armor. Still might pull the trigger on them anyway.

Still have to engrave but my mp5sd will be up and running tomorrow.

What will it be engraved with?

What will it be engraved with?

My trust name, City and state.

I dont see that happening... Unless something spectacular happens between now and November, The democrats are going to lose even more seats in the Congress.

Seems like a good time to me. Prices are low and supply is pretty good. All it takes is one nutjob to lose his marbles and we are back to square 1 again. That last panic was crazy. People acting like the end was near. Non-gun people buying anything and everything on top of the gun people. Wait times at the gun ranges were 2+ hours. I saw a guy about to buy a 1919 shotgun and thought it was an AR15. LOL.

Shit. I'll be waiting till 2015

OK... had some confusion since TWO STAMPS came back today.... (What are the fcuking odds of that?)

Stamp 1 was a Form 4 for my MP5SD silencer from Rim Country Manufacturing... EFiled March 20 or whatever I said earlier...

Stamp 2 was a form 1 to SBR the MP5SD- EFiled Jan 14.

Still waiting on two form 4s and two form 1s that I paper filed last year on October 17, 2013.

If there was any question, this should clear it up.... EFILE is the way to go!

That will be badass. Who is doing your engraving or are you doing it yourself?

Heard nothing but good things about these guys...

So... Test fitted the stock, that was a pita... Needed to do some dremel work to get it right. Then test fired it and couldn't get it to run. Went through two or three brands/weights of 9mm. Finally found two (blazer 124 and Winchester white box 115) that it eats without feeding issues. Field stripped and off for engraving and then it's done.

image.jpg

I just booked vacation with this guy Steve Lee on a 12 day trip to Cambodia in October. $3400 all inclusive. He said "You just need money for ammo, RPG's, grenades, and other personal items". LOL.

Sound like we basically shoot guns, RPGs, throw grenades and ride dirt bike around in the jungle and sightsee. Sound like an unforgettable experience.

http://ilikeguns.com.au/

So... Test fitted the stock, that was a pita... Needed to do some dremel work to get it right. Then test fired it and couldn't get it to run. Went through two or three brands/weights of 9mm. Finally found two (blazer 124 and Winchester white box 115) that it eats without feeding issues. Field stripped and off for engraving and then it's done.

Holy shit that is a sweet gun.

Bought my first handgun: a CZ P09. I love this thing. One of the softest shooting 9mm handguns I've ever shot. And very accurate as well. Highly recommended.

New%20CZ%20P09%20FDE.jpg