I really need to buy a new gun...

Roman

Haahaa that is pretty cool but even it it was pretty much given to me I would never use it. I am more of an assaulter and a hands on guy.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haahaa that is pretty cool but even it it was pretty much given to me I would never use it. I am more of an assaulter and a hands on guy.

Seems like more of a novelty item. And a very expensive one at that.

I want to put this rail system on my Bushmaster Carbon 15. Is it possible, or is there a better one to go with?

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/2-MWMI-SS12G2

Do you know how to build an upper receiver? Do you have the tools (you dont need many, but you DO need them).

Theres no reason why that freefloat tube cant go on your BM.... If it comes as a kit, it will come with the rail, the barrel nut etc... But REMOVING a Barrel nut and re-installing one can be tricky...

I have a CAG friend that is selling his personal SR25 that he was issued. He was allowed to "buy Back" and weapon has seen action to put it simply (read between the lines). Price is $10k non negotiable. Serious inquires only. Images only once deposit is made - refundable if do not like image but realize this is a used weapon. Would be something you could frame as a display or of course use it. Please PM me if serious.

I have a CAG friend that is selling his personal SR25 that he was issued. He was allowed to "buy Back" and weapon has seen action to put it simply (read between the lines). Price is $10k non negotiable. Serious inquires only. Images only once deposit is made - refundable if do not like image but realize this is a used weapon. Would be something you could frame as a display or of course use it. Please PM me if serious.

Sounds badass. Why would your buddy want to part with his personal rifle though? Seems like something I would want to keep around for the next generation.

Sounds badass. Why would your buddy want to part with his personal rifle though? Seems like something I would want to keep around for the next generation.

For some it is just a tool. Alot of the guys will get the opportunity to buy and keep. It will come with a Certificate and a unit coin.

Do you know how to build an upper receiver? Do you have the tools (you dont need many, but you DO need them).

Theres no reason why that freefloat tube cant go on your BM.... If it comes as a kit, it will come with the rail, the barrel nut etc... But REMOVING a Barrel nut and re-installing one can be tricky...

Nope, I know some who do. I have tools, probably not the right ones.

Thanks, Ill make sure to confirm with the people who I know, that know how to do this before I buy anything.

Anyone interested in a real MK13 Mod 5 or Mod 6?

God damnit charlie... Youre supposed to do this shit six months from now when Im done with house expenses...

God damnit charlie... Youre supposed to do this shit six months from now when Im done with house expenses...

Haahaa well I have a ton of friends that are active so I am sure I will get more text messages and advice of how the market is on these and what they should go for. You guys will be the first one to hear about it thus probably get the best deal. Their will be more.

Buddy is interested but wants to know why it is designated as an SR-25 instead of a Mk11 and why no images now with the serial number blacked out?

Guys, my company has been selling a lot of Leupold optics in the last several weeks. If you are considering a Leupold optic please do not hesitate to message me what you want and I will get you a price. We are a dealer for Leupold.

PMd!

Buddy is interested but wants to know why it is designated as an SR-25 instead of a Mk11 and why no images now with the serial number blacked out?

It is a small community and he does not want his personal weapon image all over instagram, Facebook, etc. The guys when active do not even have a Facebook/instagram for themselves. It is just how a lot of the guys are. When they are in town visiting me they tell girls that they work for my artificial grass company, etc from another state. Pretty funny.

As for the SR25 = you are correct - It's a MK11 hybrid that Knights made specifically for CAG.

Knob Creek Machine Gun Shoot in your neck of the woods. Coming up Oct. 10,11, and 12th. Go if you haven't been. Mini gun at 1:00...

I appreciate the info! I've been to a couple HK shoots, but never that one. I pass the exit for it weekly when I am going to check on a couple of my stores.

I might try to actually make it out there this year.

I appreciate the info! I've been to a couple HK shoots, but never that one. I pass the exit for it weekly when I am going to check on a couple of my stores.

I might try to actually make it out there this year.

We should meet up there... Ill buy you lunch... And you can buy me a crate of tracers...

We should meet up there... Ill buy you lunch... And you can buy me a crate of tracers...

Just one case? What caliber? I've got plenty stockpiled...lol.

ALL of my buddys laughed when I was buying as many cases of .223 back in the day as I could for $189.00...... Now all my beta mags are filled and let's just say I'm good on ammo (who's laughing now)!!!!

My first AR build with Charlie's guidance, obviously I love carbon fiber. About to build a LR-308, it'll also feature carbon fiber.

image.jpg

Excellent choice on the EOTECH. You need a magnifier and some BUIS!

Thanks love the eotech, thinking about getting the G33 for it. It's a range toy so no need for back ups, and I'm going to build a 308 to reach out past 300 yards.