post-10287-1405131747.jpg

post-10287-1405131790.jpg

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Night vision pic...

post-10287-1405293486_thumb.jpg

What are your guys thoughts on the new Sig 227? Essentially a 226, in 45acp, 10rd. Looking at the full size rail version for a night stand gun. The 229 will hopefully be my ccw weapon shortly.

My M11 (229 9mm) has become my favorite semi-auto and thinking the same thing in 45 should be sweet and familiar at the same time.

What are your guys thoughts on the new Sig 227? Essentially a 226, in 45acp, 10rd. Looking at the full size rail version for a night stand gun. The 229 will hopefully be my ccw weapon shortly.

My M11 (229 9mm) has become my favorite semi-auto and thinking the same thing in 45 should be sweet and familiar at the same time.

I really like the 226/7 ergos however the HK45 is worth a look as well.

I'm a HK guy and can't get into sigs, HK45 for me.

Thanks for the info guys, I hadn't even considered it. I'll see if I can find one to fondle.

I don't like Sigs. My opinion is they are too bulky for CHL. To each their own.

Thanks for the info guys, I hadn't even considered it. I'll see if I can find one to fondle.

Its off roster here in Cali so you have to SSE it, and hurry up cause that loop hole is about to get banned.

I agree with the guys above the HK45 is a great weapon! Definitely would have that over the 227.

Its off roster here in Cali so you have to SSE it, and hurry up cause that loop hole is about to get banned.

Yeah I noticed that will probably go away very soon. I'm going to hit up OC Armory and see what they have or can get quickly.

How do you like the plastic guns? What made you choose the HK over ....?

Yeah I noticed that will probably go away very soon. I'm going to hit up OC Armory and see what they have or can get quickly.

The PPQ comes close, but I can't think of another handgun with a more comfortable grip.

Love the Tupperware, If you get the HK45 get the compact. I like the way the HKs fit in my paws.

+1000 on the HK USP in .45 They do a USP Compact which is really nice too. I personally like the thumb safety, grips are great and general build quality is solid. :icon_thumleft:

+1000 on the HK USP in .45 They do a USP Compact which is really nice too. I personally like the thumb safety, grips are great and general build quality is solid. :icon_thumleft:

HK's HK45 and their USP in 45 are two different animals. The ergo on the HK45 is light years ahead of the USP. You should check it out.

HK's HK45 and their USP in 45 are two different animals. The ergo on the HK45 is light years ahead of the USP. You should check it out.

Are they? I haven't been able to find an HK45 anywhere in stock. Held a USP yesterday and didn't really care for it. The 226 felt a lot better in my hand.

Hmmmmm

Are they? I haven't been able to find an HK45 anywhere in stock. Held a USP yesterday and didn't really care for it. The 226 felt a lot better in my hand.

Hmmmmm

tell me which one looks better to hold.

image.jpg

anyone gotten to play with this little guy? this is what I want...

STR5100-CMP_03.jpg

STR5100-CMP__56875_zoom.jpg

STR5100-CMP_07.jpg

http://www.spikestactical.com/st-compresso...-nfa-p-792.html

http://www.spikestactical.com/st-compresso...-nfa-p-491.html

Yes, pretty legit. Must wear gloves but I do anyway.

tell me which one looks better to hold.

That the full size or carry?

Looks like riflegear has them, might have to make a trip down there this weekend.

edit: Damn mags are $$$ for that thing.

Went to the shooting range for the first time on Sunday. I had so much fun! I never shot a handgun before. I started with an HK 9mm but the clip kept falling out due to the placement of the clip release. I was very uncomfortable with that happening. Switched to a glock 9mm. 50 rounds of fun after switching!

Went to the shooting range for the first time on Sunday. I had so much fun! I never shot a handgun before. I started with an HK 9mm but the clip kept falling out due to the placement of the clip release. I was very uncomfortable with that happening. Switched to a glock 9mm. 50 rounds of fun after switching!

awesome, which HK was it?

Glad you had a blast! It is a very fun hobby. FYI but it is a mag or magazine and then a mag or magazine release. Just want to help you to have the lingo down to help you out at the range with the guys!