I really need to buy a new gun...

Roman

3 gun range holster?

drop leg safariland.

I would not do a drop leg for 3 gun comps. Takes you longer to draw from a drop leg. I have also never seen anyone in USPSA or 3 gun using a drop leg.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should I get the AAC 762-SD or AAC 762-SDN-6 for my Remington 700?

Bro, call Templar Tactical. They have some great titanium suppressors that you can use for multi calibers (their ARK line). For example instead of just getting a dedicated 556 suppressor you should have gotten one that can run 300 WM, 762, 556 9mm, etc all out of one can. I have a AAC 556 and 762 suppressor but get them for nothing. Just my .02

Bro, call Templar Tactical. They have some great titanium suppressors that you can use for multi calibers (their ARK line). For example instead of just getting a dedicated 556 suppressor you should have gotten one that can run 300 WM, 762, 556 9mm, etc all out of one can. I have a AAC 556 and 762 suppressor but get them for nothing. Just my .02

I always appreciate the info Charlie! I like AAC so I've been rolling with them lately (but not for free...;) ). I will check out Templar Tactical for sure.

If you ever have cans you get that you aren't going to use and want to sell just let me know.

Anyone need any FN 5.7x28mm ammo? I just had a ton show up at the house and don't need it all.

how is that possible?

the industry as a whole is fine-last i checked. Did i miss something?

Let's see..

Its a gun company run by a bunch of anti gun New York investors, in an anti gun State, with and anti gun Governor. Investors caved tried to get PC and ditch the civilian market and depend on government contracts. That has failed and they still have a black eye from bailing on the civilian market and they missed out, failed to evolve, etc. When they tried to jump back in, the pool was full.

So I built my polymer lowers over the weekend and one of them has a defect. Now I have to call the ATF tomorrow and cancel the Form 1 to SBR that lower. :(

Not happy about that being set back by 6 weeks. Should be fun to see how the ATF handles that.

I will try to catch up this week on some weapon related info for you guys:

Info I typed up on our Facebook page: We are definitely impressed with the 31's Binocular Night Vision Device (BNVD). The PVS 31's are available with standard green or improved white phosphor tubes. You can immediately tell the weight difference form the 15's and the center of gravity feels better when worn. We love the white phosphor tubes! Resolution is excellent and we feel your eyes do not get as fatigued. They also seem to get rid of shadows. Photos you can see our shadows from light behind us.

post-10287-1435626321_thumb.jpg

post-10287-1435626333_thumb.jpg

You have some bad ass toys Charlie!!

Well they are the government's tools haahaa...

Good read gents!

http://www.militarytimes.com/story/militar...beret/29303763/

In the 1970s, he was among the last Marines sent to Vietnam.

In the '80s, as an Army Green Beret, he deployed into Honduras during the Contra Wars.

In 1991, he was gassed in Iraq.

And after 9/11, he fought terrorists in Afghanistan.

This round is designed specifically for barriers such as glass and vehicles. During testing we where able to puncture a car engine block and destroy it's internals with 1 round. The other great feature is it has virtually no deviation or fragmentation when penitrating glass.

post-10287-1435718980_thumb.jpg

Some hi angle live fire into bullet traps in the stadium. We also did some hides in vehicles as well two weeks ago...

post-10287-1435719107_thumb.jpg

post-10287-1435719117_thumb.jpg

Well getting off my ass and finishing my lightweight built. I'd say I am 80% done now, just missing a lightweight BCG, lightweight buffer, gas tube, gas block, and pinning the muzzle device. I'll gain .8 oz with the V7 gas block and maybe .1 oz with the tube but then plan to lose a bunch with a high end BCG.

OU0Bbt8.jpg

KYuVq4N.jpg

For reference, an unloaded milspec M-4 weights 6.36 lbs.

Edit: The barrel and hand guard are not torqued down. I only put them on hand tight to check and make sure everything fits. So that's why there is an egregious hole between the upper and handguard.

Looking good? Are you going to look for a different stock that might cut down on the weight as well?

Those stocks are actually surprisingly light, although yeah I think going with an ACE skeleton stock might also help you shed some more weight in addition to them being extraordinarily comfortable.

Thanks!

Yea the lower, which is polymer, is currently spec'd exactly how it comes out of the box from New Frontier. I am strongly considering an ACE stock or a Battle Arms type setup. But MaciekR nailed it, that current setup it lighter than my VLTOR stock and a Magpul MOE.

Thanks!

Yea the lower, which is polymer, is currently spec'd exactly how it comes out of the box from New Frontier. I am strongly considering an ACE stock or a Battle Arms type setup. But MaciekR nailed it, that current setup it lighter than my VLTOR stock and a Magpul MOE.

Primary Arms has a sale on the BMS Minimalist Stock for July 4th. They are asking $45 for it.

Primary Arms has a sale on the BMS Minimalist Stock for July 4th. They are asking $45 for it.

Wow never heard of that thing before, looks interesting. But I think if I'm gonna swap out stocks I'll get the ACE style to really drop some more ounces.

Wow never heard of that thing before, looks interesting. But I think if I'm gonna swap out stocks I'll get the ACE style to really drop some more ounces.

In for the pics!

I almost picked this stock up for the AR builds I am doing for my boys but ended up with Magpul SL stocks. The gun just looked like it had a better balance with the magpul vs the BMS. I will do a build with the BMS though...maybe a 300 BLK AR.

I have a disease. I need to find a local chapter of SA...Suppressors Anonymous. After my last time out shooting with cans I won't shoot any other way. I just found a great deal on the AAC Cyclone and picked it up for my Remington 700/M24 clone build.

Also since my boys love stickers they are going to go wild on the Pelican cases. In addition to the standard SAA, Magpul and NRA Swag I found this company and I am probably going to order some AAC and EOTech swag for them.

http://www.dogfightink.com/RifleCustomDecals.html

CK.jpg

After my last time out shooting with cans I won't shoot any other way.

That was my reaction way back when. Now I have a can for nearly everything I shoot.

Painted the youngest's AR today. Wasn't happy with Khaki or Sand so I picked up a Dark Taupe. That looks pretty close to Magpul FDE but it is a satin finish. I am going to see if I can find a matte clear I can spray over it to "flatten" the sheen out. Hope to have pics on Monday for you guys!