I really need to buy a new gun...

Roman

Ive been reading up on the page so it seems like charlie is the guy so anyways i was wondering has anyone used this guy gun I've been seen a lot of his work lately and wanted to get my glock 17 and sig p226 done in the battle worn look as well and my noveske ar I'm open to all suggestions

I have not used them but they are legit! Post pics once completed! All of our weapons we paint ourselves. The "battle worn" look is cool and most of mine look like that from use anyway. I think all of my tools are painted to one degree or another.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody shoot the HK VP9?

Rented one at the local range. For what it's worth i'd pick one up if I was in the market for another mid size 9mm. I shot it as well as any other HK. Sure as hell can't beat the price.

post-24965-1441387834_thumb.jpg

Look what finally showed up!

That is one fun Tool! Congrats!

wow!!! suppressed?

TROS cut down the PS90 to the correct 10.1 in length, threaded it whatever weird metric size they use and then installed a 1/2x28 adapter and an AAC Blackout Flash Suppressor so that I could throw my AAC Mini4 can on the end. I am hoping to shoot it tomorrow before we get in the plane and head back to Abu Dhabi.

PS Making RD say "wow" in a good way in the gun thread has me feeling mighty fine right now!!!

I've had this gun for 12 years and really starting shooting it a lot more this year. I have been using it for a clay target league that I shoot in. Probably around 2000 rounds through it and its never missed a beat, now me though... Its a Beretta 391 Urika chambered in 3" with a 26" barrel.

post-7086-1441674063_thumb.jpg

TROS cut down the PS90 to the correct 10.1 in length, threaded it whatever weird metric size they use and then installed a 1/2x28 adapter and an AAC Blackout Flash Suppressor so that I could throw my AAC Mini4 can on the end. I am hoping to shoot it tomorrow before we get in the plane and head back to Abu Dhabi.

PS Making RD say "wow" in a good way in the gun thread has me feeling mighty fine right now!!!

well deserved!

I've had this gun for 12 years and really starting shooting it a lot more this year. I have been using it for a clay target league that I shoot in. Probably around 2000 rounds through it and its never missed a beat, now me though... Its a Beretta 391 Urika chambered in 3" with a 26" barrel.

post-7086-1441674063_thumb.jpg

Nothing is more fun than dusting clays. That is a beautiful firearm.

Thats mini-gun money!

meant their guns in particular. Wouldn't ever buy a $50,000 set of handguns... :icon_mrgreen:

My little lady isn't as impressive as lots of the stuff you all have, but to a huge WW2 guy like myself, I really love it. I just bought a 1942 Smith & Corona model 1903. It was combat used in the european theatre. Gun is in FANTASTIC shape (restored, but all numbers matching). 30-06 is a fun round too.

IMG_0571.JPG

IMG_0573.jpg

IMG_0575.jpg

IMG_0574.JPG

IMG_0572.JPG

That's cool as hell. You won't get any flack from us in this thread! Beautiful firearm and the combat history is awesome!

Thanks! I figured you all would appreciate it.

My Serbu is still my favorite. Not sure why. It's just fun and ammo is only $6/box. My ARs and AKs collect dust. I don't remember the last time I shot them. If I had some land I would, but I don't. I train with my handgun, then shred the targets with the Serbu for some effect.

post-5221-1442302036_thumb.jpg

My Serbu is still my favorite. Not sure why. It's just fun and ammo is only $6/box. My ARs and AKs collect dust. I don't remember the last time I shot them.

post-5221-1442302036_thumb.jpg

Buddy bought one and freakin loves it!

I built an AOW just because it was a cheap NFA stamp ($5). But i can't say that shooting a 12Ga pistol is may favorite gun to shoot! It's a calmer with the shorty rounds, but they dont cycle that reliably.

post-59242-1442329319_thumb.jpg