My No Good Piece of Sh** Aunt and Uncle

WheelsRCool

no comment on what I have or may not have done in my younger years,

but,

I remember I had a colour printer and I used it a lot. I refilled with those cheap kits countless times, printer ran great. Then the printer just stopped working for no aparent reason, the thing was mechanically fine, not blocked, nothing broken or burnt etc. It stopped after printing a complete page, not midway through it. I tracked down a service centre and spoke to a techie. He informed me that the printer was in a software lock down mode and it required unlocking by a qualified service centre by their own "service" software. The lock down was triggered internally by printing a certain amount of pages as it has a built in counter. Straight up built in obsolescence. Cost to unlock was 50 or 70% of the cost of the printer! It was a Canon and it went straight in the bin.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All those fat girl's virginities you stole. :icon_mrgreen:

Well, well....the topic of affairs might be too controversial and could ruin this thread, but anything's possible. :lol2:

A guy went to a big home improvement place to get a bunch of hardwood flooring. He needed 63 boxes, and they only had 20 or so on the shelf. After finding some help, he was informed that there was a pallat of 50 boxes on the shelf up above. The guy grabbed the 13 boxes from the shelf and put them on his cart. The home improvement employee got a fork lift and transported the 50 boxes from the top shelf out to the costomer's trailer outside. The forklift guy told the girl at the register about the 50 boxes. By the time the customer made it to the front of the line, the cashier had obviously forgotten about the 50 boxes. The customer was only charged for 13 at about $110 each. He honestly didn't catch it until he was on the way home. That was a pretty big oversite on the store's part.

A guy went to a big home improvement place to get a bunch of hardwood flooring. He needed 63 boxes, and they only had 20 or so on the shelf. After finding some help, he was informed that there was a pallat of 50 boxes on the shelf up above. The guy grabbed the 13 boxes from the shelf and put them on his cart. The home improvement employee got a fork lift and transported the 50 boxes from the top shelf out to the costomer's trailer outside. The forklift guy told the girl at the register about the 50 boxes. By the time the customer made it to the front of the line, the cashier had obviously forgotten about the 50 boxes. The customer was only charged for 13 at about $110 each. He honestly didn't catch it until he was on the way home. That was a pretty big oversite on the store's part.

So how'd the floor turn out? :lol2: :icon_mrgreen:

I am personally responsible for the 90 day return policy on computers and electronics at Costco.

I am personally responsible for the 90 day return policy on computers and electronics at Costco.

LOL. I didn't want to say it, but THIS :lol2: .

When I was 9, I would go into the Eckerd pharmacy. I would go and take a pack of juicy fruit or winterfresh :o. It was simply a stupid thing to do, i mean it was 25 cents and I would always buy other things but meh. I did it like 4 times. I would go take the pack of the cheap gum, open it up and then take the 5 sticks out and throw the outter wrapper somewhere behind inventory. Then I would just buy whatever I went in there to buy. That was it though, it was petty but I still feel bad!

Gotta love it when you are about to get pulled over for 120mph+ and see the cop coming flying up behind you.

Pull over right before an exit at night time and turn lights off, then the cop passes you and doesn't realize it until it's too late. Then you take backroads to the next county before getting back on the highway.

Not that I know anyone this has happened too.

Gotta love it when you are about to get pulled over for 120mph+ and see the cop coming flying up behind you.

Pull over right before an exit at night time and turn lights off, then the cop passes you and doesn't realize it until it's too late. Then you take backroads to the next county before getting back on the highway.

Or anyone with a completely blacked out car for that matter..... :eusa_think: :icon_mrgreen:

This DOESN'T work that well in the daytime, however.

FML :lol2: .