2004 Gallardo good price if legit. 75k.

Assman

looks sketchy, those wheels weren't available in 04, and it doesn't mention the change in wheels, so either they used a photo of another car, or it's a scam

looks sketchy, those wheels weren't available in 04, and it doesn't mention the change in wheels, so either they used a photo of another car, or it's a scam

It's for sure a picture of a different car. There's a dealership that uses pictures in that exact location all the time. It's probably one of their pictures. I called the guy and he told me no accidents and that it had a new clutch put in 8 weeks ago and that it's egear. I didn't ask more questions though.

Slightly below wholesale at that mileage and alleged condition. Possibly legit and just a good deal, a PPI from a reputable source would find any hidden demons.

Worth a phone call if you're in the market for sure.

it for sure is a scam. but what i dont understand is what the scammer gets from the scam? a deposit?

I don't either, as no one I know would put even a penny down before a PPI is completed...

Are you thinking about getting a G?

I think the guy just used a random pic from the net. I called the number listed and the guy answered.

Are you thinking about getting a G?

Yes and no. I was just perusing and saw this add and was curious as to whether or not it was legit.

I think its just too cheap for that car...so Im from the school of thought it cant be real. That or he is really trying for a quick sale. Or there is something significantly wrong with the car that he isnt telling.

Someone just call the add and ask the guy...I do not have time but I am sure someone does on here...good deal if legit.

I called the number listed and the guy answered.

And?

Did you ask him why he used a pic from a dealer in Boca Raton, FL?

it for sure is a scam. but what i dont understand is what the scammer gets from the scam? a deposit?

Bingo! Taking people's deposit and running. There are actual (not lambo) owners that have the vehicle in their possession and do fake for sale ads and run with people's deposits. (all over craigslist).

Bingo! Taking people's deposit and running. There are actual (not lambo) owners that have the vehicle in their possession and do fake for sale ads and run with people's deposits. (all over craigslist).

i hate people like that! God is big!! what ever goes around comes around!

Pictures were taken outside of Mizner Park mall in Boca Raton. They are used by Excell Motorsports, Matano Motorsports and a couple of other people looking for good effect. That particular car was Excell Autos car.