New Lambo owner, worst story ever!!

72BCR

I notice some of you guys make posts to welcome new lambo owners so I have a customer that just bought an 03 Murcielago from the east coast, had it inspected and shipped out here to AZ. I'll shorten up a long story and get to the good part!

Car gets dropped by the transporter middle of the week and baby momma is out of town for a few weeks so its party time, hit the streets with the new Lambo! 4 miles later the car overheats, pops a hose and sprays coolant everywhere! I go get my enclosed transporter and pick him and the car up haul it to my shop, order parts the next day priority order and they get stuck in customs from Italy for 6 days! Meen while the baby momma vacation is dwindling away without the Lambo! Finally all the parts arrive I get the car together, he picks it up and hits the mean streets of Scottsdale! Texts me 2 hours later and it says in bold letters "I GOT A fcuking SPEEDING TICKET"!!

Wait it only gets better!

So the following night I round up a few other exotics that are ready to go out on a wednesday night, hard to do on a week night by the way ;) But we pulled it off had a good night and we were good.

Then friday night he goes out meets this smokin hot chick that decides to give him some oral pleasure ;) going down the street to his house so as he's pulling in his garage in a half retarded state of mind he feels his car come to a stop as he's pulling in and instantly wakes up from pleasure land and notices he has side swipped the whole quarter panel on the stucko wall entering the garage!!!

I think this guy deserves a nice warm welcome to Lambo land after all this hahaha!

Did he still get the BJ???

Yes, he was getting it while driving which is how he managed to crash...

Either she was REALLY good or hes just can't multitask :lol2:

Not sure if baby mama is short for wife or gf, but if so, he deserved all the shit that happened imo.

Yea, if baby mama is another word for wife then he deserved it :icon_thumleft:

My mother always said if you can't say something nice about someone then don't say anything at all. This guy deserves nothing nice.

It sounds like a good excuse for sideswiping your car :icon_mrgreen:

I think a more plausible explanation would be the fact that the Murcie is wider than your average school bus, not being accustomed to that our new owner sideswiped his car when he tried to park it in his garage but that doesn't sound as cool

as the BJ story but than who knows crazier things happened.

Not cool if he was cheating on his baby mama, what is a baby mama anyway?

, what is a baby mama anyway?

Usually something like this...in which case, I wouldn't blame him LOL

articles-pic-3909-289.jpg

I notice some of you guys make posts to welcome new lambo owners so I have a customer that just bought an 03 Murcielago from the east coast, had it inspected and shipped out here to AZ. I'll shorten up a long story and get to the good part!

Car gets dropped by the transporter middle of the week and baby momma is out of town for a few weeks so its party time, hit the streets with the new Lambo! 4 miles later the car overheats, pops a hose and sprays coolant everywhere! I go get my enclosed transporter and pick him and the car up haul it to my shop, order parts the next day priority order and they get stuck in customs from Italy for 6 days! Meen while the baby momma vacation is dwindling away without the Lambo! Finally all the parts arrive I get the car together, he picks it up and hits the mean streets of Scottsdale! Texts me 2 hours later and it says in bold letters "I GOT A fcuking SPEEDING TICKET"!!

Wait it only gets better!

So the following night I round up a few other exotics that are ready to go out on a wednesday night, hard to do on a week night by the way ;) But we pulled it off had a good night and we were good.

Then friday night he goes out meets this smokin hot chick that decides to give him some oral pleasure ;) going down the street to his house so as he's pulling in his garage in a half retarded state of mind he feels his car come to a stop as he's pulling in and instantly wakes up from pleasure land and notices he has side swipped the whole quarter panel on the stucko wall entering the garage!!!

I think this guy deserves a nice warm welcome to Lambo land after all this hahaha!

So basically you are disclosing this guy's damages, repairs, and infidelity to us?

So basically you are disclosing this guy's damages, repairs, and infidelity to us?

Not sure of there relationship situation, I don't think its anything to serious, but yes I would say karma had something to do with the last part! Oh well just a crazy story of bad luck I thought I'd share ;)

If they will be looking for a licensed/bonded body shop that charges accordingly and takes waaaay too long to fix then you know where to send them, if you decide to not use my usual suspects.

BTW ALL YOU LP.COM'RS - I MET THE OWNER OF THIS CAR AND HE IS NOT MARRIED OR IN ANY TYPE OF SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP, I KNOW BECAUSE I ASKED IF HIS SIGNIFICANT OTHER IS GONNA GET PISSED AT ALL THE LADIES THAT WILL GO GAGA OVER THE NEW CAR AND HE SAID HE DIDNT HAVE ONE. SO HE'S JUST A SHITTY DRIVER.

Btw, nice way to talk about your clients...

He had a crazy start with his car, we laughed about this together and I asked his permision to post such a crazy story so there's no hard feelings haha!

If this story does not develop into something relating to either 23 credit cards or clowns or squirters then I am going to get very very pissed off.