Keystroke Logger Program

jackhorner

Anyone know a good keystroke/spyware to monitor computer use?

Do they work to monitors all different "users account" for MS windows?

She computer savvy so would have to be stealthy.

Any thoughts would help.

Thanks

The only way you can do it in a stealthy fashion is to use a second computer to monitor it through a network. Once you have a second computer on the network (say your own personal laptop), it can read the information from your wifes computer to yours.

The thing is, your problem here is funneling information through your computer, this can be done by downloading any decent logger onto your system and connecting it to the network, thus it would log both computers at the same time, from your system.

I've seen this work, (I did it for a friend where her boyfriend tried the same thing with her) and for someone computer savvy, if you know it's there, you can get rid of it.

and for someone computer savvy, if you know it's there, you can get rid of it.

Got to hope the wife isnt as suspicious as the original poster himself to go looking.

Man I hope you get the closure you need. Terrible situation but like you I would be doing the same thing.

Call a spy company in your area and do some due dilligance. Might be a good way to make sure all tracks are covered.

Cant trust them, at all....

you are a loser lol

spectorsoft can monitor at the network level. Check your state and local laws first or you aren't helping yourself.

KeyGhost is good. They offer more hardware-based solutions so a laptop might be tricky. However, with the KeyGhost unit, you don't have to install any software or do anything. It just captures all keystrokes.

Agreed, I have used thier products and they work exceptionally well. But as stated above, depending HOW computer savvy she is, she may still be able to get rid of it, or at the very least find it.

Right. It truly depends on if she checks her computer regularly. The problem is if she starts noticing her CPU/Ram usage go up, then she'll wonder why. It won't be long then.

I do this for my clients a lot, going through computers and whatnot, and it isn't the first time I've seen someone try to do a logger of sorts. As mentioned, the coolest one was the one where my friends exboyfriend was watching her computer...that was amusing. Luckily the ex didn't know about me being able to stop it before she broke up with him.

Eblaster. You will need to fiddle a bit with the antivirus software, but it will email you complete reports of every single thing.

Hope she's not savvy enough to log in here...if so and she knows your screen name, the game will be over before you get a chance to bat.

For desktop, hardware loggers are far more stealthy ;)

All software-based loggers can be detected by a savvy user if they know to look for it. If they don't know to look for it, you can go weeks or longer before they're noticed accidently. If she catches you, what will you say?

A network sniffer is a standalone device that intercepts network data. This isn't detectable by her but if the data sent is encrypted or if she's writing letters in Word and saving it to a USB key drive, it won't be useful. Also the device has to be on the same network as the laptop you're spying.

I have several clients monitoring using this software to monitor there teen age kids. They have been using it for several years and works well. You get everything via email. Same company the makes the spector software. I don't thing Spector Pro can email activity.

http://www.eblaster.com/

Maybe a GPS in her car would help too?

Gotta tell you, I know more than one guy that has busted his wife with the most low tech of devices... Tape recorder under her driver seat before she leaves for the day. Pretty effective and no one suspects it. From what I have been told, you would be shocked what you hear when you play it back.

Gotta tell you, I know more than one guy that has busted his wife with the most low tech of devices... Tape recorder under her driver seat before she leaves for the day. Pretty effective and no one suspects it. From what I have been told, you would be shocked what you hear when you play it back.

Scary thought.

Sadly , this worked for a very dear friend of mine . He used digital device that could record 40 hrs on a memory card .