Fucking kids.

Roman

Ok....

So Im driving to the park the other day.... Ive got my kid, and my dog in the truck....

Im on a three lane rd (3 lanes in each direction)...

Im in the number 2 lane, stopped at a light... Im behind a black SUV. A kid pulls up next to me in the number 1 lane and pulls next to the SUV.... Young kid.... Couldnt have been much more than 16.... Had a REALLY young kid, maybe 12 or younger in the passenger seat.... Silver Hybrid type POS.... He and the SUV driver obviously know each other and are jawing back and forth, Laughing... Talking... Doing just about EVERYTHING but paying attention to whats going on around them....

Light turns green and the silver hybrid pulls ahead of the suv, and then SWERVES ALL THE WAY ACROSS ALL THREE LANES OF TRAFFIC to the #3 lane.... Im like "Jesus christ.... Kid fcuking driver...." but I figured he had to get over to get onto the freeway.... So Im about to go around this daisy chain of dipshits (Theyre both driving about 10 MPH UNDER the speed limit) and then all of a sudden, the dipshit kid in the Hybrid COMES BACK across all three lanes.... Back to the number one lane..... Next move? You got it....All the way back to the right again, like hes warming up his fcuking tires for the Indy 500.

Light in front of us turns red theres a bunch of traffic in front of him... But none in front of the SUV who stops short next to him..... Im behind the SUV.... I roll down my window because I know the SUV will eventually pull forward and Ill be right next to the retard in the Hybrid. The Hybrid's window is rolled down already.... Because he is now throwing shit out of it at his friend....

The SUV pulls forward.... I pull next to Jr....

(Yelling now)

"EXCUSE ME!? DO YOU NEED ME TO CALL YOU AN AMBULANCE!?"

"[Dumb look] huh?"

"ARE YOU HAVING A SEIZURE?"

"[even dumber look] What? No... Im fine...."

"Then why are you driving like youre having a seizure? I will be happy to get you some medical attention if you need it."

"I wasnt driving like Im having a seizure...."

"Why are you swerving across the lanes like a fcuking asshole then? KNOCK IT THE fcuk OFF YA DOUCHBAG!"

IMG00021_20100806_0928.jpg

Sounds like you had the perfect opportunity to find the 383'rd way my friend. ;)

Sounds like you had the perfect opportunity to find the 383'rd way my friend. ;)

:iamwithstupid:

At least when I had rolling conversations (still do once in a while), I keep it under 30 or until there's cars behind us, then stop the convo.

I thought this was a bump of an old thread....the one where RD got into a verbal match with some young kids. :icon_mrgreen:

fcuk them too.

yeah for the most part kids now a days suck, I'm still very young and i think that. I hate other people on the road, i wish i could ban everyone.

also can someone tell me what 383'rd means

yeah for the most part kids now a days suck, I'm still very young and i think that. I hate other people on the road, i wish i could ban everyone.

also can someone tell me what 383'rd means

Look at RD's signature....

And i think our sue happy, cant touch kids, or yell at them society is to blame for all this. You used to be able to leave a permanent handprint reminder on your kids ass when he talked back or misbehaved, not you are a child beater if you do anything close. And look at the dumb shits coming up to age now. Im starting to believe that with every passing year, the overall intelligence of society plummets further and further...

Look at RD's signature....

And i think our sue happy, cant touch kids, or yell at them society is to blame for all this. You used to be able to leave a permanent handprint reminder on your kids ass when he talked back or misbehaved, not you are a child beater if you do anything close. And look at the dumb shits coming up to age now. Im starting to believe that with every passing year, the overall intelligence of society plummets further and further...

There was a time when EVERY parent knew that if their kid was out doing the wrong thing, or being dumb, another ADULT would tell them to straighten the fcuk up... And they would if they knew what was good for them. Please, if an adult sees my kid doing something STUPID, PLEASE... TELL HIM SO...

I said something to this kid because, IM A DAD. And I know that somewhere, he has parents who love him.... And who trusted him with the car, under the assumed contract that he was going to drive RESPONSIBLY.... Not drive like he had his head shoved so far up his ass that he couldn't see where he was going. Junior may feel butt hurt that the big old A-hole told him to knock it off.... But what the hell is he going to do about it? Tell mom and dad??? Mom and dad want Junior to come home in one piece. They didnt give him the hybrid so he could play race car. And if his feelings got hurt, they'll mend.

I know hes not a bad kid.... But hes a kid. And kids are STUPID. They dont yet fully understand the consequence of bad decisions.... Which is why adults who see them acting like dolts have a RESPONSIBILITY to step in and tell them.

I know teenagers.... And EMBARRASSMENT, especially in front of their friends, goes a long way. Some of them would rather DIE (literally) than be embarrassed. Fine.... I can operate in that environment.

:iamwithstupid:

At least when I had rolling conversations (still do once in a while), I keep it under 30 or until there's cars behind us, then stop the convo.

What about our 80mph+ civilized conversations over a cup of tea? :icon_mrgreen:

In all seriousness though, I think we need to look at the parents. I can't tell you how many times I've almost been smoked by mommy in her SUV while she is on the phone with the kids in the car. The best part is mommy usually decides to get lippy and curse at me for being a bad driver, aka in her way, teaching horrible life skills to her offspring. Some animals leave their children at birth to fend for themselves. Sometimes I think that some kids would be better off in that kind of a situation…

There was a time when EVERY parent knew that if their kid was out doing the wrong thing, or being dumb, another ADULT would tell them to straighten the fcuk up... And they would if they knew what was good for them. Please, if an adult sees my kid doing something STUPID, PLEASE... TELL HIM SO...

I said something to this kid because, IM A DAD. And I know that somewhere, he has parents who love him.... And who trusted him with the car, under the assumed contract that he was going to drive RESPONSIBLY.... Not drive like he had his head shoved so far up his ass that he couldn't see where he was going. Junior may feel butt hurt that the big old A-hole told him to knock it off.... But what the hell is he going to do about it? Tell mom and dad??? Mom and dad want Junior to come home in one piece. They didnt give him the hybrid so he could play race car. And if his feelings got hurt, they'll mend.

I know hes not a bad kid.... But hes a kid. And kids are STUPID. They dont yet fully understand the consequence of bad decisions.... Which is why adults who see them acting like dolts have a RESPONSIBILITY to step in and tell them.

I know teenagers.... And EMBARRASSMENT, especially in front of their friends, goes a long way. Some of them would rather DIE (literally) than be embarrassed. Fine.... I can operate in that environment.

Amen. I have 5 kids. 2 in their 20's and 3 teenagers. I would hope that if they were being assholes, some adult would set them straight. I know as a kid growing up my ass was set straight on more than one occasion

The other day I had an old guy in a cadillac fly right through a red light on a busy main street. Then, 15 minutes later, as I get on an on ramp for the freeway, there is an old couple parked at a complete stop right before traffic merged. However, there was a car in front of me so I couldn't even see this until it was almost too late. Thank god that the drivers in the lanes next to me noticed what these brain dead assholes were doing!

Its not really surprising that 40,000ish people a year are killed by cars in the US.

I may have already told this story, not sure, but a few years ago I was pushing a shopping cart through a supermarket, and this little three-foot something kid cuts right in front of me.

Rotten little shit, I thought. Yeah, think you're big and tough, cutting in front of an adult like that eh, because you know I can't do anything. If I was three feet tall though, and eighteen years younger, we'd be having some words!

However right as I was thinking this, he then turns around, looks right up into my eyes, and goes, "I sowwy." :D :icon_thumleft:

I may have already told this story, not sure, but a few years ago I was pushing a shopping cart through a supermarket, and this little three-foot something kid cuts right in front of me.

Rotten little shit, I thought. Yeah, think you're big and tough, cutting in front of an adult like that eh, because you know I can't do anything. If I was three feet tall though, and eighteen years younger, we'd be having some words!

However right as I was thinking this, he then turns around, looks right up into my eyes, and goes, "I sowwy." :D :icon_thumleft:

Same fcuking thing happened to me at a grocery store in Hollywood..... I was standing in line at the deli... Im #2 behind this old jewish couple (tattoos and all) and some little 10 year old hood rat fcuk, that the solicitors who worked the exit bussed in from the projects, comes up to the couple, pushes their cart out of the way and steps in front of them in line saying "back the fcuk up" over and over.... Then he sees me.... Giving him my angry face... He quits talking... (I think I may have mouthed something at him as well.... I dont remember what that was...Probably just something about how impressed I was by his behavior...) He stands there with his head down, the clerk comes up and says "Who was next???".... He sheepishly looks up at me and I growl "They were" pointing at the couple.... He walks out of the store. :icon_mrgreen:

Just to be sure, I made sure the couple made it to their car without any added company.

.............Just to be sure, I made sure the couple made it to their car without any added company.

RD, you have restored some of my faith in mankind, thank God chivalry and manners are NOT dead. Well done. Now we all have to do our part and teach the young snots of the world that bad behavior and bad manners are unacceptable, regardless of what their parents tell or don't tell them. :icon_thumleft:

RD, you have restored some of my faith in mankind, thank God chivalry and manners are NOT dead. Well done. Now we all have to do our part and teach the young snots of the world that bad behavior and bad manners are unacceptable, regardless of what their parents tell or don't tell them. :icon_thumleft:

You'd be surprised how quickly some of these wanna-be thugs run at the slightest hint of confrontation. Here in DC I run into these twerps all the time, but you look them in the eye and let them know they're being idiots and that you'll get your hands dirty if necessary ... they usually shut up and move on rather quickly.

This just makes me think even more that there needs to be rules regarding how many young passengers there can be in a car with a teenage driver. One teen generally isn't going to do too much, especially while driving, but add in three other 17 year olds, and the stupidity increases 10 fold.

I'd be willing to bet that the dialog between the two kids in the Civic Hybrid went something like this:

[Driver] Hey there's _________ (

[Passenger] Yeah dude, that's definitely him!

[Driver] Hey man let's race him

[Passenger] DO IT MAN, DO IT NOW

[Driver] Don't worry, I'll smoke him

[Passenger] We'll show him

[Driver] Yeah, and to make sure he doesn't pass us, I'll use all of the lanes to block him!

[Passenger] Awesome!

Everyone knows teens do STUPID things. I do and say some incredibly insipid things all of the time (unfortunately, some of them have been on this board, I'm learning...) The main problem is that at this age, the things that you say and do don't register until about 5 minutes after you've done them — at which time you've probably done something else unfortunate.