PEAK's new SLR wheels!

Guest SP-superJay

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SP-superJay
Still have the original wheels... these are the first pics and actually ordered the ADVs before we painted the HREs black... As soon as we did I was like OH SHIT can we cancel the ADVs???

So figured we would try them out since I was committed....

Jason... we need a picture under the lights like the one with the P40s :)

I'll be sure to get that done for you Ray, we just need to move a few cars around, but I'll make it happen

Peak, stay with the HRE's man. Best looking SLR I have ever seen with those wheels.

i wonder how the same exact setup would look on the roadster?

i wonder how the same exact setup would look on the roadster?

That would be a unanimous victory and probably the ultimate PCH cruiser.

That would be a unanimous victory and probably the ultimate PCH cruiser.

:iamwithstupid: or the ultimate SOFL cruiser and the price is right!

peak

is it possible to photoshop the advans 1" smaller on the front wheel ?

also, do you plan on painting the inside of the headlights black, like the 722 ?

peak

based on your experience with the slr, how does it handle to, comparision to the cgt and your murci ? also how are the brakes ? do you have any regrets with the slr ?

i want to pick one up next season, for sub 200k.

honestly I don't have enough seat time yet to give you an honest opinion... We had an ECU factory recall on the SLR right after I bought it and it has been in Alex's shop waiting that...

the little I did drive it the handling was better than I expected and on par with the LP640 although not as nimble and tight as the CGT... the brakes I thought were pretty good, better when driving aggressively... I have the CCBs on my LP and my CGT... of the three the CGT would feel the best although it has a huge weight advantage over the other two which makes it somewhat unfair...

two completely different cars... and I need to drive the SLR more to give you an honest answer...

with the ECU recall i could never really get into the power without going into limp mode so it's not really fair...

the driving experience of the LP640 with the MS Racing SP Upgrades (Pre TT) was so visceral that the SLR always has seemed like more of a GT cruiser to me...

And the CGT is so tight and balanced that it just shines...

and when it comes to power cruising around with 1200+ hp to the wheels just seems to spoil you so the SLR / CGT were always meant to be more cruisers HAHA

• 2 weeks later...