Fatal Murcie crash in Germany

TwilighT

Pls edit title: Fatal Murci crash in Germany

Bad news there was a 5 year old girl sitting in passanger side and found dead after the crash :(

translatation:

Mortal sports car accident on the Berlin ring:

Lamborghini overturns several times - the driver is seriously injured, five year old child is killed

Sports car crashes into guardrail somersault, and is completely destroyed - car obviously was not the driver - accident still unclear - A10 in both directions for hours locked fully

to the pictures Date: Thursday, 19 August 2010, around 20:30 clock

Location: A10 between AS and AS Berlin Berlin-Marzahn-Hellersdorf

(Ah) on Highway 10, the eastern Berlin ring, occurred on Thursday evening a fatal accident involving an Italian sports car: From the Connection Discover Berlin-Marzahn and Berlin-Hellersdorf the driver of a Lamborghini lost control of the car, so it against crashed into the guardrail and rolled over several times.

Next to the driver, a five year old child was in the sports car in which there are initial findings to a car or a borrowed vehicle. The child was trapped in the sports car completely destroyed and had to be freed from the fire department. However, assistance came too late, the ambulance could only find death. The driver of the Lamborghini, presumably the father of the child, suffered serious injuries.

How did it come to the accident is still unclear, but apparently excessive speed may not yet be excluded as the cause. The A10 was due to the debris field for several hours to be fully blocked in both directions.

93821926.jpg

47520131.jpg

omg... may her soul rest in peace. She is probably the youngest person to die in a Lamborghini... how sad.

What the heck was that guy doing with a 5 year old in the car driving at speed?

Guest Rob Burgundy

My day would have been just fine without seeing this.

Child seat in front, airbag wasn't turned off, high speed careless driving and causing your own childs death, too many mistakes, I would pray to be dead rather than living with this pain and regret.. RIP

I have a 4 year old little girl, and I would rather be dead than live with this regret.

I will pray for that family. There is nothing but heartache and pain here.

The blood on the car seat is just too much to bear.

Being a dad I would never do that first of all. Next I would rather die than live if I was in that situation. Finally if I did survive as soon as I got home I would stick shotgun in mouth and pull the trigger with my toe.

Being a dad I would never do that first of all. Next I would rather die than live if I was in that situation. Finally if I did survive as soon as I got home I would stick shotgun in mouth and pull the trigger with my toe.

For the sake of the wife and possible other kid, lets hope he dosent do that.

For the sake of the wife and possible other kid, lets hope he dosent do that.

I am sure arguments can be made that anyone that takes their 5 year old child out to do some high speed runs in a lambo lacks common sense and is probably better off not around the rest of the family.

If you mean for the safe of wife and kid so they don't have to see that. I agree...

I think you guys are being a bit unfair - where does the report say he was driving fast?

anyway whatever happened its very sad

I think you guys are being a bit unfair - where does the report say he was driving fast?

True. However I imagine it's quite hard to flip a Murcielago multiple times unless you are going quite fast (which might even have been legal where he drove).

True. However I imagine it's quite hard to flip a Murcielago multiple times unless you are going quite fast (which might even have been legal where he drove).

I had a rear blowout on my SV at 70mph, if it had been a front at that speed going round a bend it might have flipped

anyway whatever happened its very sad

:iamwithstupid:

he could have been avoiding animals or something..who knows..