Happy 50th Birthday

GBGallardo

For my Dad's 50th my mom and I got him a new ride! I'm extremely impressed how this car performs being as big as it is. Some pics...

post-12151-1283632158.jpg

post-12151-1283632588.jpg

post-12151-1283632549.jpg

post-12151-1283632572.jpg

post-12151-1283632607.jpg

post-12151-1283632623.jpg

post-12151-1283632639.jpg

Some rolling Lambo shots after switching roles...

post-12151-1283632660.jpg

post-12151-1283632689.jpg

post-12151-1283632700.jpg

post-12151-1283632711.jpg

:icon_pidu:

The Spur is much prettier than the coupe...... But doesn't seem to be as desireable. I'd have one over the coupe any day.

Great looking car in white, chrome wheels and that light interior... Well done. Will your dad let you borrow it back ?

You know youre ballin when you buy your Dad a Bentley for his Birthday at only 19 years old! :icon_super: :icon_super: :icon_super: Thats badasss Rob. Congrats on your success and happy Birthday to your Pops! :drunk: :) Car is beautiful and looks even better next to your Lambo!

Anybody with experience care to share how exactly the paddles work? They work obviously, but go back into automatic mode after a short amount of time. Anyway to keep them in manual mode?

Thanks for the compliments!

Anybody with experience care to share how exactly the paddles work? They work obviously, but go back into automatic mode after a short amount of time. Anyway to keep them in manual mode?

have you tried putting it in either S or M mode?

Congrats! That's a pretty awesome birthday gift! And I thought I was going all out getting my dad a Rolex and Benz for his 65th...

When the car is in 'Drive', shift the shifter to the right. Now look at your dash and see the paddles have been enabled, you now must drive by shifting on your own at this point. You can also enable them by driving normally and upshifting with a paddle, you are now in paddle mode--however I believe it will revert back to normal if you do it this way.

Lucky dad!