From Paris Motor Show - New Lambo Concept Car

a007apl

from another forum:

As of now there are already 40 cars completed and still no official name for the next Lamborghini which is currently being referred to as LP83X. The car will debut at the next Geneva Auto Show and will blow away everyone's expectations! Here is what we know for now:

All new Digital Dash Instrumentation

Push Rod Suspension

New 7-Speed transmission with 6 settings

LED Headlights

20" Wheels

As much headroom as the R8

5 new colors

New 23 Million Dollar facility created for this car

From what I have been told the spy cars we have seen look nothing like the production vehicle. Everything is covered up in the camo. This will most likely be on showroom floors spring/summer 2011.

Whats a push rod suspension? Seriously 820 hp??? Whose gonna have the skills to drive such a beast??? If the new car has as much headroom as the R8 does that mean the murcielago replacement will lose the wedge shape thats synonomous with Lamborghini since the Countach :(

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wish the SL wasn't behind it, it's hard to hear the exhaust note.

Very well done by Lambo. Have a car follow so the spies can't even hear the engine sound.

The codename LP830X makes it sound like it might have 830-something horsepower.

Maybe all of Winkelmann's public talk about them not being too interested in increased power going forward was just a smokescreen. :)

The codename LP830X makes it sound like it might have 830-something horsepower.

Maybe all of Winkelmann's public talk about them not being too interested in increased power going forward was just a smokescreen. :)

Kind of when he said there would be no 2 wheel drive lamborghini.

Rumor that the 570-SL spyder will debut in 2 months!

....Has the 570-SL coupe been that much of a raging sales success ? Or..... are they still sitting unsold on showroom floors ? (I honestly do not have a clue) :eusa_think:

....Has the 570-SL coupe been that much of a raging sales success ? Or..... are they still sitting unsold on showroom floors ? (I honestly do not have a clue) :eusa_think:

I believe it was already planned kind of like the 16m.

Rumor that the 570-SL spyder will debut in 2 months!

didn't we see pictures of that testing months ago?

Anyway with the 458spider a year away it make business sense for Lambo to do this car now since their is a gap in the market

What what what? That's bloody interesting if true. I wonder what's going to happen to the Murcielago production line?

I'm pretty sure they are referring to the CF research laboratory in Seattle.

Very well done by Lambo. Have a car follow so the spies can't even hear the engine sound.

you calling me a spy?

That's cool, thank you sir :icon_mrgreen:

Brett David Just hit Paris. What a city. Still in shock on the new Lambo design. Ferrari has something to fear now...

Brett David Wasn't allowed a camera or phone. Lamborghini is looking to shock the world with this one. Debut won't even be at Paris show, you have to wait for Geneva! Take my advice, most shocking sports car on the market.

it will be interesting to see if Pagani and Bugatti have something to fear.

"As of now there are already 40 cars completed..."

As soon as I saw that I stopped reading. Not acusing anyone of being full of shit, just a personal choice.

Geneva can't come fast enough.

As soon as I saw that I stopped reading. Not acusing anyone of being full of shit, just a personal choice.

:iamwithstupid:

Also fcuk Brett David... He has been invited to sponsor Lambopower and has never, yet he posts on Luxury4play? LOL I watched him beat the crap out of a Murci on the running of the bulls, the car got hit with the door being smashed in... and they fixed it and put right back on the showroom floor as new..

take look at this new sh*t's engine cover...10 holes!

IMO,it confirms the concept car would be based on the v10 gallardo and it has nothing to do with murcielago's replacement :)

post-142-1285523057.jpg

Guest Rob Burgundy
take look at this new sh*t's engine cover...10 holes!

IMO,it confirms the concept car would be based on the v10 gallardo and it has nothing to do with murcielago's replacement :)

No man. This is the Gallardo LP 570-4 Blancpain Edition.

No man. This is the Gallardo LP 570-4 Blancpain Edition.

my bad! i didn't mean that...of course this new thing is ultra rare blancpain edition!!

what i meant was this new model may reveal lambo's new strategy for the engine cover design...i mean no. of holes standing for the no. of cylinders.

Guest Rob Burgundy
my bad! i didn't mean that...of course this new thing is ultra rare blancpain edition!!

what i meant was this new model may reveal lambo's new strategy for the engine cover design...i mean no. of holes standing for the no. of cylinders.

oh I see. i miss read :icon_thumleft: