Things that make you say DAMN!

88 1/2 QV

OMG..that thing sounded soooo sick when it took off into the sky..damn..

i don't even know how that guy can fly that thing..can't even see it in the sky lol..so awesome so fast.

That was quite brilliant..... can you imagine the skill required to fly that thing!

I also love the fact that, during startup; the engine sounds like it's nearing max rpm - but actually it turns out it's not even 1/4 way there!

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like washed up dad couldn't hack it as a boxer, so he indoctrinates his son, and attempts to live vicariously through 15 minutes of fame on youtube for being "that asshole dad." Nice job champ.

Errr...Mmmm... Yeah' What he said!

Looks like washed up dad couldn't hack it as a boxer, so he indoctrinates his son, and attempts to live vicariously through 15 minutes of fame on youtube for being "that asshole dad." Nice job champ.

Eh....? were we watching the same clip?

I'm no expert but surely there's no amount of 'indoctrination' that could produce that level of ability in a 3yr old?

What I saw was a kid showing an exceptional talent and it's not unreasonable that a parent would want to encourage it - let's not forget a professional sportsman is not a bad career move!!

Eh....? were we watching the same clip?

I'm no expert but surely there's no amount of 'indoctrination' that could produce that level of ability in a 3yr old?

What I saw was a kid showing an exceptional talent and it's not unreasonable that a parent would want to encourage it - let's not forget a professional sportsman is not a bad career move!!

Troo at what age did Tiger woods play golf??? 5 yrs old????Look at him now.

Guest skokos

Serves the fat faggot right.

A 14 year old kid named Scott recently transferred to a new school where he knew no one. He was eventually picked on by the "toughest" bully (16) in the school, and stood up for himself: Scott told Cameron to meet him after school to settle things. As they were preparing for the fight, dozens of onlookers called Scott racist names, say he's going to get beat, and spit on him. The video joins th More..e action when Scott, probably 5'5? 140lbs, squares off with Cameron, probably 5'8? 170lbs

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ddd_1272058117

Aftermath photo.

the_aftermath-1.jpg

let the discussion begin :)

Ok, what the clip or the filming angle did not show was whether there are any safety devices between the two buildings or at the side of the lower building (i.e. in case he fell short and/or landed short) so one can't really tell how much actual danger is in the stunt. Yes, it's still crazy but it may not be as wild as they want you to think.

Serves the fat faggot right.

A 14 year old kid named Scott recently transferred to a new school where he knew no one. He was eventually picked on by the "toughest" bully (16) in the school, and stood up for himself: Scott told Cameron to meet him after school to settle things. As they were preparing for the fight, dozens of onlookers called Scott racist names, say he's going to get beat, and spit on him. The video joins th More..e action when Scott, probably 5'5? 140lbs, squares off with Cameron, probably 5'8? 170lbs

hahaha too awesome.. :icon_super: i farkin hate bullies!! :tyson:

Ok, what the clip or the filming angle did not show was whether there are any safety devices between the two buildings or at the side of the lower building (i.e. in case he fell short and/or landed short) so one can't really tell how much actual danger is in the stunt. Yes, it's still crazy but it may not be as wild as they want you to think.

that jump was posted on here a few weeks ago as part of a 10 best jumps of all time compilation. it showed that jump from another angle (down on the ground) and it looked just as crazy.

some people have no fear, i can happily say im not one of them.

that jump was posted on here a few weeks ago as part of a 10 best jumps of all time compilation. it showed that jump from another angle (down on the ground) and it looked just as crazy.

Ditto, I hate the top of the ferris wheel for cryin out loud

Guest skokos
What the fcuk!!!?

So he points the gun and doesn't shoot, and then changes his mind because the cop scrambled? Did he think pulling a gun was going to scare the cop and make the ticket go away?!

I think it was either not cocked or the safety was on,that's why he pulls it back in the car for a split second?

Thanks for the clarification and ditto for Nath4N. It does look like there are boxes in between the 2 buildings. Ok, it was a crazy stunt. :icon_thumleft: