Things that make you say DAMN!

88 1/2 QV

I think it was either not cocked or the safety was on,that's why he pulls it back in the car for a split second?

I was pretty impressed with the cops reflexes. He was pretty fast to unload the clip into that dude's SUV...hopefully he got the mofo

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest skokos
Damn didn't even realize to now the big explosion when suspect crashes into powerline in the end.

The officer looked like he was firing very accurately at the driver. I wouldnt be suprised if he hit the driver multiple times

The officer looked like he was firing very accurately at the driver. I wouldnt be suprised if he hit the driver multiple times

Im sure he did. He tore him UP! Not to mention, if you just got into a shootout with a police officer and DIDNT get hit- you're not going to randomly crash into an easily avoidable object 100 yards from the scene.

plastic-surgery-0.jpg

I cant eat that much ice cream.... I mean- I CAN, I'd just rather not. Im more of a C kinda guy. Mass with class LOL

Im sure he did. He tore him UP! Not to mention, if you just got into a shootout with a police officer and DIDNT get hit- you're not going to randomly crash into an easily avoidable object 100 yards from the scene.

Cops FTW!!

Cops FTW!!

Yeah LOL The cop fucked that driver UP!

Holy shit that cop was good with that fast shooting..i hope he got that guy..any news about what happened after that?

Actually, as "politically correct" as the world is, I wouldn't be surprised to hear that the officer got into some deep shit over this. IDK the specific rules on this but the officer kept firing even after he was "out of danger" I guess you could say. The suspect ceased fire and was more or less leaving. Somebody who had a hard-on to see someone get into trouble over this could, I guess, argue that the officer had no reason to continue firing which consequently (at the very least Im sure) led to the suspect getting wounded- if not killed. Everybody knows that stranger lawsuits have been filed and WON lol

As I said, I don't know the rules but it wouldn't surprise me. I definitely side with the officer on this one, I would have done the same

Yeah LOL The cop fucked that driver UP!

Actually, as "politically correct" as the world is, I wouldn't be surprised to hear that the officer got into some deep shit over this. IDK the specific rules on this but the officer kept firing even after he was "out of danger" I guess you could say. The suspect ceased fire and was more or less leaving. Somebody who had a hard-on to see someone get into trouble over this could, I guess, argue that the officer had no reason to continue firing which consequently (at the very least Im sure) led to the suspect getting wounded- if not killed. Everybody knows that stranger lawsuits have been filed and WON lol

As I said, I don't know the rules but it wouldn't surprise me. I definitely side with the officer on this one, I would have done the same

I think it would fall under the driver pulled a gun and obviously intended death, so the cop was allowed to use deadly force seeing as he did just try to kill him. I'm not a lawyer, so I have no idea. I'm also on the cops side on that one. Damn good shooting.

I think it would fall under the driver pulled a gun and obviously intended death, so the cop was allowed to use deadly force seeing as he did just try to kill him. I'm not a lawyer, so I have no idea. I'm also on the cops side on that one. Damn good shooting.

I can understand the cop shooting at the guy from the side, but shooting him as he's driving away? Isn't that the same as shooting someone in the back as they're running away?

I can understand the cop shooting at the guy from the side, but shooting him as he's driving away? Isn't that the same as shooting someone in the back as they're running away?

I'm sure others will have a better explanation, but I think the officer is justified in using deadly force to bring the perp down, despite him running away. Think about it, the guy pulled a gun and would have shot that officer in the face but for some unknown error on the perp's part...the gun was on safety, the gun jammed, the drunk assed mofo's finger slipped...who knows? The point is he tried to kill the officer and that being said, the officer has to bring that guy to heal, because the next officer to come upon him, may not get that second chance. Also, the perp committed a violent felony and continued the action by apparently leaving. Who is to say that had the officer not shot while the suspect left, that the suspect wouldnt have thrown it into reverse and tried to run over the officer (the suspect is in control of two deadly weapons, the gun and the car) or what if the suspect, would have gotten out of the car and proceeded to shoot down the cop like that hillbilly scumbag did to that young cop in the other video? For all of these reasons, the officer, I would think, has not only the right, but the duty to try and prevent the furtherance of the crime/escape with deadly force...

:iamwithstupid:

well said..that guy would've killed the cop if his gun wasn't stuck..and that guy had the intention to kill someone..so he needs to be shot..

Being from a 'restrictive' country like the U.S., I simply cannot fathom being able to do this routinely the way so many people do in the middle of the day in traffic!

Being from a 'restrictive' country like the U.S., I simply cannot fathom being able to do this routinely the way so many people do in the middle of the day in traffic!

I remember this vdo being in some arab country where money rules.

I remember this vdo being in some arab country where money rules.

Yeah' that right. There are other clips showing the owner showing his "than"newly purchased GT.