Things that make you say DAMN!

88 1/2 QV

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As horrible as this was to watch I want to point out, not a single counterfeit item was hurt in the making of this video.

HOLY SHIT! I would have punched the old bag in her face so hard!! skip to 1:20 for an alternate ending to TITANIC!!

Not me. She just transfered ownership. You would know exactly where it was, just deep. The ship wouldn't move & I would go get it.

Not me. She just transfered ownership. You would know exactly where it was, just deep. The ship wouldn't move & I would go get it.

An object like that could move a half a mile in either direction before it reached the bottom... I dont think it would be that simple ;)

That is just plain dumb, I want my 9 minutes back.

damn, it was a little entertaining at least, aside from the corporate shill part.

damn, it was a little entertaining at least, aside from the corporate shill part.

Yeah, entertaining it can be. Block is a decent driver, by no means a racer. I'm getting old, because watching garbage like this pisses me off :lol2:

An object like that could move a half a mile in either direction before it reached the bottom... I dont think it would be that simple ;)

:iamwithstupid:

That was cool Rob, I had never seen it. Thanks for posting.

On another note, am I the only one that would have dove over the side of the ship after it? :lol2:

I mean, she gave enough warning that she was going to drop it right!?!? :lol2:

I didn't know the fighting stuff from Snatch was real...

Tommy: We've lost Gorgeous George.

Brick Top: Shhh. You're going to have to repeat that.

Brick Top: Well, where'd you lose him? He ain't a set of fcuking car keys, is he? And it ain't as if he's incon-fcuking-spicuous now, is it?

One of my other favorites:

Turkish: [narrating] My name is Turkish. Funny name for an Englishman, I know. My parents to be were on the same plane when it crashed. That's how they met. They named me after the name of the plane. Not many people are named after a plane crash. That's Tommy. He tells people he was named after a gun, but I know he was really named after a famous 19th century ballet dancer.

Brick Top: Shhh. You're going to have to repeat that.

Brick Top: Well, where'd you lose him? He ain't a set of fcuking car keys, is he? And it ain't as if he's incon-fcuking-spicuous now, is it?

Why's he got a tea cosey on his head?!