Things that make you say DAMN!

88 1/2 QV

Freddie Mercury's incarnate twin!

Great voice, this guy has.

how great a showman was Freddie Mercury, this made me go watch Queen at Live Aid again.

Fantastic show.

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Freddie Mercury's incarnate twin!

I'll raise you one, this is a friend of mine named Eddie Wakes he is an anomaly and sings the most amazing Nat Cole standards!

I'll raise you one, this is a friend of mine named Eddie Wakes he is an anomaly and sings the most amazing Nat Cole standards!

ive seen him at 3rd st too. really good!

Well then, I am off to Barney's Beanery for lunch, maybe he works the prom during the week :)

Any Russians here? what is she saying at 4:23

Basically, they are telling the girl in the back seat to buckle up, and the girl says she doesn't have too. The two in the front say that she is required to. The passenger up front then says, "I will strap you down so tight, like a dzhigurda (some really strong guy?) would at sometime (probably referring to olden times)". Then she keeps saying, I will strap you down really tight Nastia... something Russia... something Russia..... "phone rings"... she says, "what's there?"

Not the best translation, but nothing special was said.

Well then, I am off to Barney's Beanery for lunch, maybe he works the prom during the week :)

LOL, no.... he rarely performs at 3rd street! He is getting ready to head to Europe to record his new album, some amazing things coming from Eddie

Basically, they are telling the girl in the back seat to buckle up, and the girl says she doesn't have too. The two in the front say that she is required to. The passenger up front then says, "I will strap you down so tight, like a dzhigurda (some really strong guy?) would at sometime (probably referring to olden times)". Then she keeps saying, I will strap you down really tight Nastia... something Russia... something Russia..... "phone rings"... she says, "what's there?"

Not the best translation, but nothing special was said.

thanks. the way she changed her voice when saying I will strap you done, I thought maybe she was quoting something.

Makes you get pissed at the arrogant attitude so many of todays (marginally talented) celebrities have. I bet most of todays singers couldn't even perform their "hits" without some form of electronic enhancement. :icon_mad:

Makes you get pissed at the arrogant attitude so many of todays (marginally talented) celebrities have. I bet most of todays singers couldn't even perform their "hits" without some form of electronic enhancement. :icon_mad:
What pisses me off is that weak argument. Regardless of how they do it, be it with production or not, in the end all that really matters is if you enjoy the final "product".

Damn that looks close.

Nothing "looks" about it man. That is about 10 feet off the deck. Jesus, I am surprised it doesn't knock the people and cars over on the road!

Nothing "looks" about it man. That is about 10 feet off the deck. Jesus, I am surprised it doesn't knock the people and cars over on the road!

My guess is he's throttled down so much it's not producing much force. If you look and pause it, the wheels barely clear the fence! Nuts.