Things that make you say DAMN!

88 1/2 QV

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy is a real pain in the ass, he keep changing the contributions/corrections that I make in wikipedia. He even argued that a picture of a Diablo SV was actually a Diablo VT, like I don't know the difference :eusa_wall: . Good for him he actually knows something about the Ford Taurus. I have had poblems with him before and you guys helped me out, lol. Have fun I don't care what you do with his page, but he has wasted like 3 hours of my life.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Karrmann

A huge % of those people are fags.

The above photo.. that was shot at the Meadow Brook Concours in 2007. (Destruto...you were there with us in 2006)

The yellow 98 SV belongs to a friend of mine, and facing the other way, its hard to see.. is Evan's 98 Diablo Roadster. (my diablo was there too)

I kinda remember that tool hanging around the display...

He will probably get some eye infection or even loose his sight as he gets older, what a fool. There are so many blind people out there that would do anything to get their sight back, and this healthy guy just lets his eyes being tattooed. :eusa_wall:

He will probably get some eye infection or even loose his sight as he gets older, what a fool. There are so many blind people out there that would do anything to get their sight back, and this healthy guy just lets his eyes being tattooed. :eusa_wall:

I had a hard time watching that....*shudders*