IT IS TIME TO STEP UP

Shall we take a vote in banning Lucifer if he doesn't explain what the fcuk is going on?

:iamwithstupid:

If anything at least for the gay guys kissing picture

:lol2: :lol2:

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What more needs to be said? Friends of his have chimed in saying he is going through tough times.Yet he is here claiming he is buying 599's, Phantoms and stepping up to Murci Sv's. Doesnt take a rocket scientist to see this douche for what he is. As for the rest of the story, lets wait for the main man to Step it Up and then all will be revealed.

I might be going through a tough time if my dog dies but that doesn't mean my bank account instantly wipes itself out, I am not saying you are lying but can you tell us the goddamn story?

Worst thread on LP ever.

:eusa_wall:

I might be going through a tough time if my dog dies but that doesn't mean my bank account instantly wipes itself out, I am not saying you are lying but can you tell us the goddamn story?

Worst thread on LP ever.

:eusa_wall:

I think someone else here mentioned telling someone that he seemed to be very well financially... and the other person responded that that was not the case? :eusa_think:

What more needs to be said? Friends of his have chimed in saying he is going through tough times.Yet he is here claiming he is buying 599's, Phantoms and stepping up to Murci Sv's. Doesnt take a rocket scientist to see this douche for what he is. As for the rest of the story, lets wait for the main man to Step it Up and then all will be revealed.

listen Confucsious, stop dancing around. I just opened a fortune cookie and it says you're full of shit too.

I think someone else here mentioned telling someone that he seemed to be very well financially... and the other person responded that that was not the case? :eusa_think:

I read that, but what frustrates me is the way we are being fed snippets of information or misinformation who knows? spit it out this is not the unveiling of Sesto Elemento, 3 weeks at looking at random bits of carbon fibre and then voila.

Almost 2 AM here so bed time for me maybe that's why I am cranky :icon_mrgreen:

Will everyone give Chris somtime to respond before coming to any conclusions...

He is going through some tough times at the moment, let's here both sides of the story first.

:iamwithstupid: I agree. I dont know anything about the tough times he is going through, but Chris has always been a class act and everyone who has met him at the meets over the years seems to have said the same. We have talked on the phone and via email several times and he NEVER gave me the impression he was a BS'er. In fact, I always got the impression he is actually very HUMBLE and understates just how succesful he is. Just a really good guy. For those of you who dont know him give him the benefit of the doubt a little before you start lighting your torches..

I think some of you guys need to lay off the devil... you know he will fcuk your whole world up!lol

If anything.. no matter what the rest of the story we all now know that Wong is full of shit and can stop the ass kissing. I did receive a pm yesterday from a credible source that wishes to remain anonymous that NONE of the recently claimed purchases are legit incuding the Phantom..the 599 or the Sv...according to them a quick search on the internet can reveal them all for sale elsewhere. So inmo..what sort of a toolbox goes into a board that he has a seemingly good rep ( I personally have always thought he was a bit of a douchebag) and knowingly misleads everyone..

So kudos to 666 for bringing it all to light and now give us more info! :0

Didn't he say something about getting a veyron?

not concretely a Veyron, but something that belongs in the 'ultimate supercars' forum.

Well.... This is interesting news. Hopefully all gets explained, but about this thread...

lol

Robs picture is in the background of that scene.

Guest Rob Burgundy
lol

Robs picture is in the background of that scene.

Lolol

Well this thread has run its course. Im going to get in one of my 4 Veyrons and drive to the airport, hop in my citation x and fly to my private island.

Well this thread has run its course. Im going to get in one of my 4 Veyrons and drive to the airport, hop in my citation x and fly to my private island.

You mean my private island? Hurry, we're getting ready to go out for dinner soon.

Lucifer, can you give us a little more details, I have asked you over pm but your answers are so vague. Those accusations need back up to be somewhat credible, and how do you know him anyways. We should not be so quick on condemming someone when 1 lone person stirs up something. Obvious 92766 will not post so come on man back up your hostlity towards the man, enquiring minds would like to know.

Southbound right now on my way to enjoy massive tits...

my friend is being a fag, and isn't taking his boat out tomorrow. I'm not going to drive all the way to islamorada to get ours, so it looks like i'm not going to the regatta tomorrow unless another one of my friends take their boat out which I doubt.

Have fun out there and take some good pics so I can live vicariously through the photos of all the naked bitches I will be missing out on.