IT IS TIME TO STEP UP

OK, with the help of investigator Dr. Bombay I think we can start to finally put this crime together.

Its Wong Dong, with the bullshit in the chat room.

Looks like Wong Dong, wanted to make his shlong look bigger and decided to post photos of cars that he does not own. His smug approach of leading people on caused him to relish the attention and add more to his lie. But as this Lambopower Clue game ensued, (and unfortunately for Mr. Dong) the truth slowly began to leak out.

Seems Wong Dong, is finding some half assed exotics and shipping them over to Asia. Or in this case now it seems to Vietnam. And while he is playing Col. Kilgore riding in on his roached SV and playing ride of the Valkyries, the Lambopower investigative team tracked down his bullshit.

So instead of starting a thread that said "I'm selling roached out exotics to Vietnam cause they can't come get me" he grabbed the keyboard penis pump and started huffing and puffing.

Dumb move Wong Dong. All it did was make an ass out of himself.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, with the help of investigator Dr. Bombay I think we can start to finally put this crime together.

Looks like Wong Dong, wanted to make his shlong look bigger and decided to post photos of cars that he does not own. His smug approach of leading people on caused him to relish the attention and add more to his lie. But as this Lambopower Clue game ensued, (and unfortunately for Mr. Dong) the truth slowly began to leak out.

Seems Wong Dong, is finding some half assed exotics and shipping them over to Asia. Or in this case now it seems to Vietnam. And while he is playing Col. Kilgore riding in on his roached SV and playing ride of the Valkyries, the Lambopower investigative team tracked down his bullshit.

So instead of starting a thread that said "I'm selling roached out exotics to Vietnam cause they can't come get me" he grabbed the keyboard penis pump and started huffing and puffing.

And I thought it was Col. Mustard in the kitchen with the candlestick. Damn, you're good

IMHO this is fcuking retarded. Can't believe on this forum where people are generally straight shooters we allow this much one lined bullshit

Did you just call me retarded???

lol

His partner Jess996 was just on viewing the thread

Not the first time either. He's been in here a few other times over the past few days too.

QUOTE (Gasman @ Oct 8 2010, 01:30 PM)

The more you 'have',the less you 'need'

QUOTE (HBLambo @ Oct 8 2010, 01:36 PM)

And the more you have the more you want to keep.

The term MISER comes to mind

Not to get all kumbaya, but the true power of wealth is in what it creates and the benefit it provides in the betterment of the world!!!

this is playing out like a cheesy murder mystery. WE NEED THE MONEY SHOT ALREADY.

Here ya go!!!!.... :jackoff: :bj:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Cause that's all we are going to get!!

:lol2:

Were still talking about this $hit???

Wong is not coming back to take on the firing squad....

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

you are nuts that had me in tears!

:eusa_dance: How do you embed a video? I'm such a techno tard I have no idea... I always just post the link

:eusa_dance: How do you embed a video? I'm such a techno tard I have no idea... I always just post the link

Click on the "play" button on your toolbar (just to the right of the emoticon dropdown) then paste the link in between the sets of brackets.

Ok I am no better than you but practice makes it perfect, let me try to explain the way I would want it explained:

Screen_shot_2010_10_15_at_10.03.15_AM.png

this will come up: [.video] x [./video]

copy and paste your link in between the tags.

If you don't know copy and paste we shall leave it for another day, one step at the time :icon_mrgreen:

Ok I am no better than you but practice makes it perfect, let me try to explain the way I would want it explained:

post-7524-1287101250.png

this will come up: [.video] x [./video]

copy and paste your link in between the tags.

If you don't know copy and paste we shall leave it for another day, one step at the time :icon_mrgreen:

Stop doin posts like theese and answer the email :icon_butt: :icon_mrgreen:

My first day on the board and 16 pages read where I can only come up with one conclusion...

Reza = autobroker... maybe the OP claimed the cars were his when in fact Rez was in possession of them and he let the OP store/or drive them?

my .02

My first day on the board and 16 pages read where I can only come up with one conclusion...

Reza = autobroker... maybe the OP claimed the cars were his when in fact Rez was in possession of them and he let the OP store/or drive them?

my .02

who is REZA?

I searched and he has 0 posts.

Isn't he from Wu-Tang?

29_rza_lgl-798705.jpg

HAHA

RZA is a cool guy. Just finished his book...The Tao of Wu