LAMBOPOWER VIP NOMINATIONS!

porter

CONGRATS to those selected. I am willing to say that those that have already been chosen DEFINITELY deserve it. :icon_thumleft:

The problem is that there are just too many special members on this forum, and isolating them from excellence is no easy task.

For the couple that did mention my name, I love you!! :lol2: But I am definitely aware that there are many members here that are more deserving than me, and I think these people have all been mentioned in this thread (Pikemike, Gasman, Hovik, Kane, TC, etc, etc, etc, etc)

Very nice gesture of you, LP. This is why I love this place.. :icon_super:

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I enjoy the variety of characters on L-Power, so too many VIPs to name. This is the site to check for good, solid info on all things Lamborghini and then some.

This place is kinda inspiring and since joining this site, I've come to the realization that many of you have WAY TOO MUCH freakin money! lmao

It's like bizarro world over here!

All I can say is WOW. Thanks to every one that thought of me. I LOVE Lamborghini's and like to share what I have learned about them and help when I can. With the new dealer opened I have been busy with work so have not had as much time to spend at L-power. Thank you. You guys put a smile on my face after a hard day.

How can we forget Doltmo? :icon_pray:

Allan is a douchebag but I still like the old fart, Vroom as well and LAMBO-N-IT I have a crush on, all the others you mentioned are excellent choiches as well :icon_thumleft:

No love for Slowpoke eh? :thefinger:

No love for Slowpoke eh? :thefinger:

I have yet to see any NWS Swedish models posted.....

You are supposed to be pimpin with the Lambo and the Hublot watch. All I see on your facebook is a bunch of

dudes :lol2: :lol2:

No pics=no love

:icon_thumleft: :icon_mrgreen:

You are supposed to be pimpin with the Lambo and the Hublot watch. All I see on your facebook is a bunch of

No pics=no love

:lol2: :iamwithstupid:

No pics=no love

There is a reason for that Mike :thefinger:

ok ok, snow for the VIP award!!!??? ;)

anybody with?

LAMBO-N-IT :icon_pray: This is just for you bro! And you other Miami'ers just so you know what you're missing out on..... ;)

post-9294-1286461381.jpg

There is a reason for that Mike :thefinger:

LAMBO-N-IT :icon_pray: This is just for you bro! And you other Miami'ers just so you know what you're missing out on..... ;)

First off that is not NWS :lol2:

Second..When you come to Miami in 10 years or so, you will be soo blown away by the talent that you will drop whoever you are with just like Tiger did Elin. :icon_thumleft:

First off that is not NWS :lol2:

Second..When you come to Miami in 10 years or so, you will be soo blown away by the talent that you will drop whoever you are with just like Tiger did Elin. :icon_thumleft:

Of course that is not NWS, I hardly work :icon_mrgreen: :icon_thumleft:

Second, I will soon arrive (in 10 years or so, lol) and I will make you prove it Mike! :monkeyleft: :icon_pidu:

Miami is fine if you like hot women who will ask you how many Lambos you own to see if you're worthy enough. :D

:iamwithstupid: :lol2:

Thats why 99.9% of the single guys are full of $HIT here.

You will be at a club and overhear a conversation with a guy talking to a hot chick:

"Yea lets go on my yacht tomorrow (Which is surely his friends).

Girl responds in a Cuban accent-"Ohhh you have a YAT. Que Bueno. What kind of car do you drive?"

Guy responds "Well my Bentley is in the shop right now. Piece of $hit has so many problems. They gave me an Accord to drive while it is being fixed."

Girl- "Oh mah gawd you have a Bentley? My friends are going to be soo jealous. What do you do for a living?"

Guy thinks for a minute- "I am a Venture Capitalist."

Girl- "Que Eso? It sounds like you make a lot of money."

Guy- Uhhh...Yeah...Let's go back to my place....

I have seen this exact conversation play out at Houston's in Coral Gables, and have seen variations of it COUNTLESS times.... :lol2: :lol2:

Reminds me of the famous quote where the girl asks what the dude drives and he says, don't worry honey my doors do this (makes his hands swing up Lambo style). Of course her panties go down.

You will be at a club and overhear a conversation with a guy talking to a hot chick:

Girl responds in a Cuban accent-"Ohhh you have a YAT. Que Bueno. What kind of car do you drive?"

Guy responds "Well my Bentley is in the shop right now. Piece of $hit has so many problems. They gave me an Accord to drive while it is being fixed."

Girl- "Oh mah gawd you have a Bentley? My friends are going to be soo jealous. What do you do for a living?"

I have seen this exact conversation play out at Houston's in Coral Gables, and have seen variations of it COUNTLESS times.... :lol2: :lol2:

:lol2: :lol2:

:lol2: :lol2:

Whats even funnier is when you see the guys that are doing the talking....They are usually 40-55, fat, balding, etc. The girls are 22-26, and amazing....

Here is one example taken from our first big South FL Lamborghini run to give you an example of what they look like. What this guy was doing at the pool-shirtless remains to be known.

It was the highlight of Peter2 and Abolfaz's day to make fun of this guy...

Miami.bmp

PikeMike, thanks for the honorable mention! Wow... we have been on here 5 years already!!!!

I nominate Destructo (cause he is the on LP member I have hung out with that has been propositioned for sex by a group of girls with $$ in hand)