LAMBOPOWER VIP NOMINATIONS!

porter

We've got almost 20,000 members and they're all valuable to us. Thank you for making this site the #1 Lamborghini website out there. We value everyone equally and enjoy bullshitting about Lambos and beyond everyday with all of you. It's all great fun and at the end of the proverbial day the most important thing isn't the cars it's the relationships and there has to be quality people participating for any forum to be a success.

Certain members standout to myself and the rest of the mods as EXCEPTIONAL CONTRIBUTORS. These are members that go above and beyond, sometimes spending HOURS of time on a single post for no greater benefit other than YOU the member. These are guys that have never asked for anything in return from us and that we'd like to recognize with VIP AVATARS. This will identify these guys to old friends and new posters as valuable contributors possessing great knowledge and great ATTITUDES for anyone requiring assistance. These guys are our ambassadors.

In this thread we want you to nominate those who you think are standouts. As per usual for LP this is not a democracy :thefinger: so the mods will vote amongst themselves but we will look to you guys for nominations. Resurrect this thread anytime someone hits your radar as a damn good guy.

The first guy to step up to the podium is::::::

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I nominate Rob Burgundy, Peak, and Fortis as standouts to me.

Although there are a few guys that come to mind that are hardcore contributors and are extremely helpful to this community (some already mentioned above), the first and foremost person that pops in my mind that is most deserving is Turbo50Mike.

In the year and a half of my Gallardo ownership, Mike has been extremely helpful to me, consistently and promptly answering any questions I had. MORE importantly, Mike has extended his helping hand to many Gallardo owners on this site, which may have, to some extent, led to cost savings from stealerships. For this, I nominate him for the free VIP membership.

GL to the LP VIP nominee..:icon_super:

Remember shouldn't be a popularity contest it's for contributors that are able to offer significant help to existing members and new members :icon_pidu:

Guest Rob Burgundy

Thanks for the couple votes guys :)

I nominate:

MAKO: for his constant thought out well written at times hilarious post and always sound advice. :lol2:

ROMANDAD: because the guy knows how to straighten shit out quicker then anyone else around. Always fair with his moderating and hilarious ownage of any deserving asshole. :tyson:

a007apl: The guy seems to come up with more original content it seems in hours faster then anyone else can come up with it. :headbang:

Fortis: Love reading his post because he has no problem calling out anyone who is spewing bs and always seems to have a different perspective on a subject that sheds more light on everything. Great contributor no doubt. :eusa_dance:

Gasman: Contributes 24/7. Post are always great to read and usually hilarious :icon_thumleft:

a007apl: The guy seems to come up with more original content it seems in hours faster then anyone else can come up with it. :headbang:

Second this one. And all of the mods, they are all good at contributing to this forum.

Turbo50Mike - He has posted a ton of good info and in depth write-ups in the Gallardo section which have been extremely helpful to myself and other members

Swil - This guy keeps the business section thriving, he is definitely a top contributor there, and most of all his posts are relevant and informative

Oh for christs sake.... :lol2:

Lets start this again....

This time (and yes, we do appreciate the sentiment...) leave the moderators off the lists....

This is for folks who make the forum tick, but havent been recognized in other ways.

Although there are a few guys that come to mind that are hardcore contributors and are extremely helpful to this community (some already mentioned above), the first and foremost person that pops in my mind that is most deserving is Turbo50Mike.

In the year and a half of my Gallardo ownership, Mike has been extremely helpful to me, consistently and promptly answering any questions I had. MORE importantly, Mike has extended his helping hand to many Gallardo owners on this site, which may have, to some extent, led to cost savings from stealerships. For this, I nominate him for the free VIP membership.

GL to the LP VIP nominee..:icon_super:

Honestly i couldn't have said it better Turbo50mike has helped me a lot.