LAMBOPOWER VIP NOMINATIONS!

porter

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys I am really really flattered, you are like my second family. I've been late for meetings or rescheduled them many times because of LP, I am loving it. :lol2:

Absolutely no particular order:

VCR

there is no one more knowledgeable when it comes to AV stuff, his write ups are more insightful, detailed and to the point than some you find in respected AV publications, great asset to LP.

I love his car review posts, his reviews make car magazine purchases redundant, one of the very few LP members that I had the pleasure of meeting in person, thanks to LP I've gained a fantastic friend.

SWIL

hands down the best guy on the board to talk business with, I love his no bullshit approach and the simplicity of his explanations, I don't frequent the sports section very often but I noticed he contributes there a lot.

I also have to acknowledge the fact that he's the Godfather of one of my projects, he got to name it :icon_mrgreen:

NATH4N

I call him Google of LP, every time there is a question or an enquiry about past posts or general LP info relating to members or otherwise he seems to know about it and provide a link to it faster than google would :icon_mrgreen:

a007APL

no explanation required I wouldn't be surprised if the guy is Winkelmann himself, this guy always delivers the goods when it comes to future models, the only thing I hate him for is the fact that I am certain that he knows a lot more than he tells us :icon_mrgreen:

Guys I am really really flattered, you are like my second family. I've been late for meetings or rescheduled them many times because of LP, I am loving it. :lol2:

i was going to say you but you didn't put me in your list. :frocket:

last time you drive my car before i buy it. :rant: :P

a007apl- Always has the news we want relating to Lamborghini. Thank you a007apl.

turbo50mike- If you have a technical question about the Gallardo, he seems to be your man. I feel like when his wife yells at him for being too awesome he goes into his garage and disassembles his LP560 just to see if he can rebuild it blind folded.

Fortis- His posts are always a joy to read, whenever there is something controversial he does a phenomenal job trying to inject balance into the conversation.

TommyJames-Extremely nice fellow who happens to know who to talk to at Lamborghini locally, as well as in Sant'####. Thanks to Tommy last year I had a great time at the factory, and made some new Italian friends. Thank you TJ.

i was going to say you but you didn't put me in your list. :frocket:

last time you drive my car before i buy it. :rant: :P

You could return the favour but Matt knows he would lose his balls in the process :icon_mrgreen:

I promise that's the last time I drive a car before you buy it, I will have to start driving after you buy them :eusa_dance: and this brings me to my next point

I can't believe I forgot this guy, please accept my sincerest apologies, I would like to nominate:

SCUD

I am voting Scud because there is a certain Lambo run coming up and since he has more Lambos than he can personally handle I hope he will find it in his VERY kind heart to ask me to pilot one for him :icon_mrgreen:

VCR

there is no one more knowledgeable when it comes to AV stuff, his write ups are more insightful, detailed and to the point than some you find in respected AV publications, great asset to LP.

I love his car review posts, his reviews make car magazine purchases redundant, one of the very few LP members that I had the pleasure of meeting in person, thanks to LP I've gained a fantastic friend.

SWIL

hands down the best guy on the board to talk business with, I love his no bullshit approach and the simplicity of his explanations, I don't frequent the sports section very often but I noticed he contributes there a lot.

I also have to acknowledge the fact that he's the Godfather of one of my projects, he got to name it :icon_mrgreen:

:iamwithstupid:

When I started thinking about it, there were alot more than I initially realized. However these are the ones that come to mind instantly:

Topcarbon

Fortis

Swil

VCR

Gasman

Andrew8896

PikeMike420

TurboMike

ChrisLamborghiniAtlanata

Roy Cats

These are guys that ALWAYS seem to jump into threads looking to help people, and that overall have a great attitude on the forum. :)

I have been here a LONG time, so I can recall members from years back, but the most recent ones would be:

GASMAN

Swil

Fortis

Kisco

Sprite

kinsella

dinko

GBGallardo

Rob Burgundy

Limey

LAMBO-N-IT

Andrew8896

Lightning

TopCarbon

Hovik

Old timers that havent posted in years or that are gone but not forgotten

mecano

The Limey

Peter2

Hovik and TommyJames for their excellent coverage of events.

a007pl for all his information

Fortis for his answers in general, always top notch

Swil for his contribution in the business area

And Rob Burgundy for the daily need for NSFW pics

How did i forget Hovik!!

We have too many big contributors

:shock: Oh wow, I did as well. Probably because we havent seen him around much lately, he has been laying low. :)

Hovik has always been a great guy on the forums, and is the same friendly guy in real life. :)

Thanks everyone for those who thought of me. This is really difficult to do because I know so many personally outside of this forum, some of whom don't post all that often but do a lot to contribute in other ways. For me, the very reason I come here is because there are more INTELLIGENT posts about Lamborghinis than anywhere else. Yea, I can name one form in particular that is big on members, but bigger on attracting kids who have no idea what they are talking about. I rarely post anything there because it's so incredibly lame.

I think what I love about LamboPower the most is that what we all want is for the brand to be better. The factory has been critical of this forum, mostly because of the personal stuff that goes beyond the brand, but that said, this is the one place where they will hear people really speak up, and they need to hear it. Oh, and they do read this forum, even if they don't comment.

My vote in part goes to the moderators who I think do a good job keeping the BS to a minimum and the kids off the forms. Sometimes I think debates are closed too soon when they are just getting good. I can also think of so many threads where people like Rob Burgundy came flying in with just the right stuff at the right time; the Mystic Clown thread comes to mind. I hadn't laughed that hard in a long time. I love the diplomacy of CaptainChaos's stuff and PikeMike420s technical knowledge.

Also, our highly controversial Allan drives so much content! My God! This forum would not be half of what it is without him. At times, I admit it, I cringe at some of what he posts, but he's a serious opinion leader. Trying to broker peace between him and Lamborghini requires 84% of the UN and an act of Congress, and with the new election coming up we may be able to get a peace proposal negotiated.

I've met others who post less but contact me to give me some backup data to make some point somewhere. ProHydro comes to mind. I love RomanDad's legal opinions and sharp tongue. a008apl's extremely accurate inside info. I often know what's going on but can't break confidentiality and he's always spot-on. And, he's one of the few sources where you get consistency again and again.

I could go on and on. I couldn't put together a name list without writing about each one, this is it. I don't say it enough, but thanks everyone for contributing. That's what makes it fun!

Off the top of my head as I haven't been a member as long as some other ppl...

Gasman has been very helpful in my Gallardo search

TurboMike50 is very knowledgeable and helps with questions

Kisco is a great member to speak to about Gallardos

Kilo16 contributes well made videos for us

Oh for christs sake.... :lol2:

Lets start this again....

This time (and yes, we do appreciate the sentiment...) leave the moderators off the lists....

This is for folks who make the forum tick, but havent been recognized in other ways.

:iamwithstupid: :icon_thumleft:

I was all ready with my 'acceptance' speech and not one of you fkers nominated me :icon_butt:

...truth is, I am not too helpful with anything :D

I nominate Capt Chaos for making me laugh my ass off over the years! :eusa_dance:

Guest Rob Burgundy

Ya didn't think through members througly but I nominate HOVIK as well and c'mon guys I bring more to the forum then nsfw pictures! I consistantly make fun of capt chaos ;)haha

My vote in part goes to the moderators who I think do a good job keeping the BS to a minimum and the kids off the forms. Sometimes I think debates are closed too soon when they are just getting good. I can also think of so many threads where people like Rob Burgundy came flying in with just the right stuff at the right time; the Mystic Clown thread comes to mind. I hadn't laughed that hard in a long time. I love the diplomacy of CaptainChaos's stuff and PikeMike420s technical knowledge.

Tommy,

Thank you! It truly means alot coming from you. :icon_thumleft: