LAMBOPOWER VIP NOMINATIONS!

porter

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My list off the top of my head and in no particular order. I fully know I've probably left off some very deserving people.

Pikemike420- Is very helpful, loves Lambo's and cars. He's the kind of guy you'd meet and go to a bar with and if you got into a fight, he'd be right by your side.

Rob Burgundy- The real deal. He's not just some faux internet persona. He's the same in real life. He talks the talk, and delivers the goods.

Tommy James - Loves Lambo's, is a great guy. He takes criticism and rather than acting like a kid or internet troll in the face of it will respond with a well though out argument or agree to disagree. He's genuine, he defines class.

Fortis- Excellent contributor, smart.

Swil- the guru of business.

Turbo50Mike- will help people and not be a sarcastic ass in the process of answering mundane questions.

Jeff Lambo - fully knowledgeable and willing to share that knowledge online or on the phone.

fcris - isn't around much, but anyone that knows him or interacted with him would know he's a stand up guy.

Peakcompletions - Shares his good fortune with us and is very cool about it. Truly loves cars and has a passion about them that radiates.

Those of you that mentioned me. I thank you very much. I love this forum and spend way too much time on it. I love lambo's and this forum and members helped me find my first one and will help me with my second one too I"m sure.

Anyone who didn't mention me :icon_fU:

:icon_mrgreen:

Guest SP_LOTTA MURCI

The list is to much to choose from, however here are some members name's that pops into my head due to their efforts in contributing to this boards which LP needed.

Fortis/TommyJames/Turbomike/a007pl :eusa_dance:

:shock: Oh wow, I did as well. Probably because we havent seen him around much lately, he has been laying low. :)

Hovik has always been a great guy on the forums, and is the same friendly guy in real life. :)

:icon_thumleft:

I've been here. Just don't post as much.

My nominations go to:

JeffLambo - because he knows a ton about our cars and seems to be here solely to share his knowledge and help where he can. This is the kind of guy that makes forums like serve a purpose higher than just chit chat.

Roy Cats (aka ToyRoy or RoyToy, depending on where you find him) - a biased nomination, because he sold me my dream car, but Roy is here, helping, a lot. Roy is EXTREMELY busy with multiple businesses, pleasing customers, and dealing with all the frustrations therein...yet he still finds time to visit LP and is always there to help someone understand the ins- and outs- of buying a Lambo in a totally non-self serving way (most dealers would come in peddling their own wares....Roy knows he doesn't need to!).

Rob Burgundy - He is funny as he11. This is a guy I could enjoy a beer with.

Euro_C - Very knowledgeable about our cars and very willing to help, even if it means 1:1 walkthroughs!

Infamous - another helpful fellow, who provides pics and pointers to back up his knowledge.

Deekss - Always helpful, friendly, and welcoming.

I think both jefflambo and Turbo50Mike are excellent choices. They both are very helpful and never ask for anything in return. I've never met either of them and would love to meet both. Seem like real down-to-earth guys with no egos that are solid mechanically and offer great assistance. Our website is much better off with both these guys onboard.

Congrats to them both!

a007apl is also the man for delivering unique content to our website accurately and continuously. Thank you and congrats!

i would have to say "all the members that check in day in and day out and post a comment to help out the LP community" get my vote!

it would take me the day to type all the members names.

if anyone deserves a free VIP membership it should be a007apl

i couldnt imagine life w/o LP and all the mods that make it possible.

Holy crap. I had no idea that this thread was even taking place.

What can I say...I am truly touched. I never would and never have asked for anything. I really LOVE the Lamborghini brand, and even more so, THIS website. I love the people and the freedoms that encompass the group; For that reason, I am always willing to help out whenever I can.

Wow...I just don't even know what to say. Thank you to all that even considered typing my name in. I am just happy to help, and be part of the Lamborghini community!

MJB

Rob Burgundy's (our beloved SKOKOS!) posts are absolutely one in a million. I must say there are very few posters who bring in the kind of excitement that he does when he starts a thread! :icon_super: His entourage of girls is INCREDIBLE, and he is just a great guy to talk top privately or on the boards. Im looking forward to meeting ya someday Rob! :) :icon_super: I have no doubt from your persona on here or from what others have said, that you are just as much fun to hang with in real life. :icon_pidu:

a007apl is also the man for delivering unique content to our website accurately and continuously. Thank you and congrats!

And tkx guys :eusa_dance:

Lamborghini Ever :icon_super:

Rob Burgundy's (our beloved SKOKOS!) posts are absolutely one in a million. I must say there are very few posters who bring in the kind of excitement that he does when he starts a thread! :icon_super: His entourage of girls is INCREDIBLE, and he is just a great guy to talk top privately or on the boards. Im looking forward to meeting ya someday Rob! :) :icon_super: I have no doubt from your persona on here or from what others have said, that you are just as much fun to hang with in real life. :icon_pidu:

Rob FTW! :icon_thumleft:

WOW!!! First of all thanks to all those that mentioned me. It is truly an honor to be a part of such a classy, cool, fun and no-nonsense forum such as this one. It is even more enjoyable having the feeling of being a solid contributer for so many good, smart and successful people. All I have ever done is try to add value in anything I write here, whether it be business/finance stuff, sports or silly car questions as I lumber through my very own trek to deciding what the hell I'm actually going to buy. Thank you all I really do appreciate your thoughts, it is a very nice gesture..........

This place is beyond explanation. People ask me why I spend so much time on "that car site". And I just say...........well....you have to be memeber and a contributer to understand. It's not all about exotic cars, but the cars are the nucleus where we all congregate. Kids aren't allowed and the BS meter is extremely acute. That makes for some good times. And for that I congratulate all of you gentlemen and women as well as the mods for helping maintain this forum as such a smooth running engine. :icon_thumleft:

Off the top of my head:

FORTIS

GASMAN

TOPCARBON

KANE00

PIKEMIKE

ROB BURGUNDY errr SKOKOS

Thanks to all who mentioned me as well. It is truly appreciated. I spend a good part of every day on here, and have built many great friendships in my 6 years on here.

To those who are active posters and have a Facebook page, sign up on the Lambo Power Group online. Its a shame to have 20,000 registered users here and 280 on Facebook.....

Another good way to meet fellow members and put a face to a name....

Here is the link for those who are mentally challenged, and dont know how to search FB: http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=12724865622

All posters mentioned are great, and I'm sure we have even missed some too! Well deserved for those with the VIP allready :icon_thumleft:

To those who are active posters and have a Facebook page, sign up on the Lambo Power Group online. Its a shame to have 20,000 registered users here and 280 on Facebook.....

Just joined! I really hate all the join/like stuff on FB, so I stay away from it. But this one is OK :eusa_dance:

I've been here. Just don't post as much.

Hovik I can not believe I forgot to mention you :crybaby2: sorry my friend.

I haven't seen you posting in so long and because of the time difference I don't see many of you guys when you are online.

I think the two best choices deserve it.

Now, as far as time spent on this site, regardless of content, well......nevermind.

that would be an interesting and perhaps scary statistic to get your hands on,

whom out of the general population (no mods) spends the most time on LP?

Thanks to all who mentioned me as well. It is truly appreciated. I spend a good part of every day on here, and have built many great friendships in my 6 years on here.

Another good way to meet fellow members and put a face to a name....

Here is the link for those who are mentally challenged, and dont know how to search FB: http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=12724865622

I dont do FB

that would be an interesting and perhaps scary statistic to get your hands on,

whom out of the general population (no mods) spends the most time on LP?

I am here at least 5 hours a day. Currently hating on work.