Shadowman and Discovery Automotive...

TURBOALEX

That lift isn't rated to hold a truck that big. He needs four post lift. That was bound to happen, luckily for us it happened on camera so we could get a chuckle out of it! Hope the owner had insurance!

Ive seen a F450 with a huge grill guard and a tank in the back, on a two post lift before. Two post lifts work fine for big trucks you just need to mount them right and have one rated high enough.

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive seen a F450 with a huge grill guard and a tank in the back, on a two post lift before. Two post lifts work fine for big trucks you just need to mount them right and have one rated high enough.

It's not a two post lift either. I agree, you can do a big truck on a two post if it is rated for it. I have never seen a single post lift with a truck that big on it.

what i don't understand is regardless of reputation how do people trust someone with a $100,000+ vehicle in the hands of a shop in some ones backyard? That would raise red flags before attempting to bring a car there.

Guest Dereiter

Guys,

i apologize for my rude posts in this topic. I am very pleased to be here and respectful to you.

Thank you.

As a outsider looking in... this thread doesn't seem to be a discussion about something that happened. Its obvious that this thread is all about destroying Shadowan and the credibility of Discovery Automotive.

Most notably Allenlambo and his comments...

"This topic needs to be Pinned, and I need to create a far more catchy title for the thread. Shadowfag was banned here years ago after numerous arguements with myself and others... I always said that guy was a total piece of shit....... Now for a catchy title...."

"Shadowscum needs to be put out to pasture..."

"Never trust your car or money to a guy that looks like this..... "

"There is only one point, and one point only to be taken from all this... Shadowscum is a fcuking douchebag..and take your car elsewhere..."

These are just a handful of examples that i pulled out.

What trips me out is knowing that this thread and title was initiated by the owner of this forum witch is connected to SP Engineering, and allowed it to become a slanderous based mission to "destroy" Shadowman. It is obvious to many of us looking in that Lambopower and SP Engineering could be subject to legal actions as a result of the activity allowed on this forum by the owner Alex and SP Engineering.

Anyway... just thought i would let you all know what it looks like. There is a buzz in the streets about how lame the whole situation is regarding the forums.

Yeah..

word on the street...

When you are in a "real" car enthusiast world... people talk over coffee, and over the phone, and many emails.

And my car world stretches pretty far.

I've gotten a ton of phone calls about this whole thing. And this forum is the direct link to all the forums this story is posted on.

Im involved with plenty of car clubs and street racers... and they all point the finger here.

So if im getting banned for posting that opinion... than so be it.

I guess i could chalk it up to the backbone of this message board.

For those that don't know me... and want to discredit my "car world connections"...

I am a athlete for DC shoes.. Ken Block is my boss... Home of Gymkana, Fantasy factory, Nitro Circus...ect.

So yeah... my car world reaches pretty far.

As a outsider looking in... this thread doesn't seem to be a discussion about something that happened. Its obvious that this thread is all about destroying Shadowan and the credibility of Discovery Automotive.

Most notably Allenlambo and his comments...

"This topic needs to be Pinned, and I need to create a far more catchy title for the thread. Shadowfag was banned here years ago after numerous arguements with myself and others... I always said that guy was a total piece of shit....... Now for a catchy title...."

"Shadowscum needs to be put out to pasture..."

"Never trust your car or money to a guy that looks like this..... "

"There is only one point, and one point only to be taken from all this... Shadowscum is a fcuking douchebag..and take your car elsewhere..."

These are just a handful of examples that i pulled out.

What trips me out is knowing that this thread and title was initiated by the owner of this forum witch is connected to SP Engineering, and allowed it to become a slanderous based mission to "destroy" Shadowman. It is obvious to many of us looking in that Lambopower and SP Engineering could be subject to legal actions as a result of the activity allowed on this forum by the owner Alex and SP Engineering.

Anyway... just thought i would let you all know what it looks like. There is a buzz in the streets about how lame the whole situation is regarding the forums.

Make sure they spell my name right on the subpeona

You god damn right.

So what you got a problem with this forum we don't wanna hear about it go complain somewhere else big shot.

You god damn right.

Congratulations on your skating success... I've seen you in magazines for years

I don't talk or see him much more but I went to school with justin eldridge, talk to his brother now more then him.

Back on topic of shadowman and how to in Allen's fine words STAY THE fcuk AWAY FROM!!!!!!

So what you got a problem with this forum we don't wanna hear about it go complain somewhere else big shot.

Trust me... i would... but everywhere i go this forums bullshit ass posts are.

Quit spamming the fcuking message boards with your "anti Shadowman" propaganda.

Congratulations on your skating success... I've seen you in magazines for years

I don't talk or see him much more but I went to school with justin eldridge, talk to his brother now more then him.

Back on topic of shadowman and how to in Allen's fine words STAY THE fcuk AWAY FROM!!!!!!

Have you ever done business there... or are you hopping on the new trend?

Trust me... i would... but everywhere i go this forums bullshit ass posts are.

Quit spamming the fcuking message boards with your "anti Shadowman" propaganda.

What do you care what we do? Not to start shit but what reason do you have to give a fcuk about Shadowfag, the price of tea in China, or whatever comes out of Allan's mouth?

Also, Allan has no financial connection to SP, period. Thus he is provided the same protection under the first amendment that the rest of us are.

When he says something that isn't a personal opinion, and is actual provable libel, you let me know ok legal eagle? Thanks.