Shadowman and Discovery Automotive...

TURBOALEX

Guest SP_LOTTA MURCI
as i said 3 days ago:

it's REAL simple: .. i say remove the BAN on Shadowman and let's hear his side of the story..

We'll think about unbanning if you reply in "single space lines". :eusa_think:

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy fcuk!! We go out drinking and come back to all this!!!

I'm too hungover for something as monumental as Wilson actually making sense!! Unbelievable!!

And JR learn the fcuking English language an spell correctly.

Oh, and, "word on the street" and "slanderous lawsuit" hahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahah!!! I'm way too hungover for stupidity of that level.

HAHAHAHAHA

"my boss is ken block"

"josh kalis?"

"god damn fcuking right"

What the fcuk? A little self over importance have we? Give me a fcuking break.

as i said 3 days ago:

it's REAL simple: .. i say remove the BAN on Shadowman and let's hear his side of the story..

His side of the story is posted about 15 or 20 pages back, copied from the GT Forum. Did you miss it? Obviously it didn't impress people here a whole lot.

as i said 3 days ago:

You may have the worst text formatting in the whole of lambo power but I say :iamwithstupid:

You may have the worst text formatting in the whole of lambo power but I say :iamwithstupid:

possibly on the WHOLE internet..

i have been trying to refrain from the use of color

His side of the story is posted about 15 or 20 pages back, copied from the GT Forum. Did you miss it? Obviously it didn't impress people here a whole lot.

RedGTS.. i read it.

"I expect comments and will do my best to answer any questions and yet more than questions and answers I simply want this story to be known so that folks can openly discuss it as I have nothing that I care to hide."

Takes care

Shadowman

i looked for the thread on fordgtforum but it seems to be missing again.. if i happened be in Shadowman's shoes (assuming that i didn't have anything to hide) and wanted to FURTHER present my side of the story, where would i go to do this?

RedGTS.. i read it.

"I expect comments and will do my best to answer any questions and yet more than questions and answers I simply want this story to be known so that folks can openly discuss it as I have nothing that I care to hide."

Takes care

Shadowman

i looked for the thread on fordgtforum but it seems to be missing again.. if i happened be in Shadowman's shoes (assuming that i didn't have anything to hide) and wanted to FURTHER present my side of the story, where would i go to do this?

Dude you know you can

put spaces

without dots as placeholders.

Guest Rob Burgundy
HAHAHAHAHA

"my boss is ken block"

"josh kalis?"

"god damn fcuking right"

What the fcuk? A little self over importance have we? Give me a fcuking break.

Lol I was laughing at every single post from this nobody. The guy rides a skateboard for a living. Let's go easy on him..he obviously doesn't have the capacity to wrap his mind around the whole scope of the situation. Probably cracked his head too many times from grinding some sick rails YO!

That's why this thread exists. That's why his shop will get ruined by this. It has nothing to do with the quality of his work, it has to do with the quality of his character. If he would have just took responsibility for what happened and try to make some good of it, the damage to his reputation and business would be far less.

Right, because it is the internet's responsibility to judge someone's character based on how forum members choose to interpret the facts?

For all of you to say Bill didn't handle the situation well or hasn't taken responsibility is just wild to me. How many of you were there? How many of you have crashed someone else's car and handled it "well". How would you suggest he try and make some good of it?

Bill didn't tell him, "I will never be able to tell you what happened" because of malice and spite. He said it because he was hurting, drugged up, foggy, and truly doesn't know what happened. The guy who crashed my FGT also says he was driving around at the posted speed limit and the car all of a sudden went sideways into a guardrail. If you think Ray's car looks bad, you should've seen mine. My friend ALSO can not tell me how it happened. Do I believe that he is lying and was hammering on it? No, b/c I know how fast things can get out of hands at speed limit speeds. Again, my friend was okay, I was made whole...all that's important.

The lack of a garage keeper's policy will be a lesson that Bill carries forward from that day onward. However, his personal policy did what it was designed to do...and that's default to the primary (car's owner). He didn't send Ray a bill for the doctor's visit, his insurance company sent Ray's insurance company a bill for the ER visit, because that's what it's designed to do.

This is well known about Bill, if the customer insists on test drives, he makes sure to collect the customer's insurance information. As both Tommy and I have said, if this is a red flag for the customer, that was Ray's chance to say "no thanks, I'll test it myself".

Maybe you guys should stick to funny pictures, cause whenever you try and post "the facts" or comment on the facts, you just look silly.

Silversurfer...

Way too many good points and facts in your post........It will be ignored as a result.

Try posting a cartoon of said facts and thoughts.......it will be interpreted by the masses mush easier.

Bill didn't tell him, "I will never be able to tell you what happened" because of malice and spite. He said it because he was hurting, drugged up, foggy,

Bill said he COULD NOT tell Ray what went down... Ray did not take that to mean he CANT REMEMBER - Ray took that to mean he was covering it up for legal reasons: INSURANCE reasons.

Now we were not there when this conversation happened but RAY says BILL was covering up the circumstances. Not as you say are saying that he physically could not recall.

CNVXR-TX106.jpg

You are suggesting Ray picked Bill up wrong? If so its all a silly misunderstanding.

You are suggesting Ray picked Bill up wrong?

Holy Crap Silversurfer....your point was understood without a picture of a dildo involved!!!!!

There's hope for a decent discussion after all!?!

Silversurfer...

Way too many good points and facts in your post........It will be ignored as a result.

Try posting a cartoon of said facts and thoughts.......it will be interpreted by the masses mush easier.

Really? How many times are you going to celebrate someones post and then cry we're not listening?

Everyone is listening to Silver, but its not that we don't hear him, its that we don't agree. Plain and simple.

Some people on this board see it one way, and one way only.

He drives an SV, FGT, plus what else? He wrecks a respectable members car while driving miss daisy. If he was at all the type of person that LP members expect of each other, he would have ponied up and paid the full amount. No questions. If the guys at SP took your car out and were driving the 'gal' like a 'little old lady' and the car suddenly went off the road down an bank and into a tree, you better fcuking believe Alex and his staff would have you fully paid and back in the green by days end. That's a fact.

Care to guess why that is? Some people, like Alex and the guys at SP, respect others property and and this hobby as a whole. That being said, they do all that is needed to insure if ANYTHING goes wrong, both the shop and the owner will be quickly and adequately taken care of.

I assure you, if the wreck had happened at SP Peak would not even had to....... Wait, that's right, it would not have happened. I believe the boys at SP have better ways of tuning that down the road at speed with a boost gauge / vacuum line in the passenger window.... THATS THE DIFFERENCE.

Best

Im sorry, but anyone who at this point could try and put a positive spin on this in Shadowscums defence.... IS AN IDIOT

There is no refuting the guy didnt have insurance... he took a car out and due to his own doing destroyed it...he did his best to play on the owners heartstrings..then turned around to try and fcuk him even moreso by claiming medical on the owners insurance... THE GUY IS A fcuking SCUMBAG, No IFS ANDS OR BUTTS... He even looks like a scumbag...

CNVXR-TX106.jpg

You are suggesting Ray picked Bill up wrong?

Holy Crap Silversurfer....your point was understood without a picture of a dildo involved!!!!!

Your internet connection must be slow - I DO have a pic of a dildo... right in the middle of my message.

Perry,

The point is very clear. It was easy for Ray to understand beforehand that his insurance was being used....and he chose to ignore that until after the crash.

He had an opportunity to say "no" and he didn't. He bares some responsibility is the process.

Could SM have had insurance? Yes.

Should he have had insurance? Up to him....but probably Yes.

SP has insurance? Fantastic.

Did Ray give Shadowman his written approval along with his insurance car.? Yes.

Have I let SM drive my FGT after I gave him my insurance? Yes.

Did I assume my insurance was the primary policy being used? Yes

Its easy to cry about it after the fact

My mistake on the Dildo pic Perry :icon_mrgreen:

But I was commenting on the absence of a dildo in Silversurfers post not yours.

I'm the theater watching paranormal activity 2, browsing the thread. Y'all should of heard the laughter from the people behind me when I scrolled past that mushroom like dildo. Holy shit it was hilarious.

If I were in the market to modify a car, or have one cared for, on have one tuned I would certainly want to know about this thread or one like it regarding a business/tuner that I was planning on sending my car to. I am willing to admit that there are people that he has not laid the wood to... That does not mean that it is inescapable and also inexplicable what has happened here. He should have done the right thing from jump street, he is now tainted and in my mind rightly so.

This is my difficulty with DBK and the GT Forum. Threads locked, Information posted then “poof” gone? The letter by DBK stating all is settled and Ray has been paid then “poof” again gone stating he spoke prematurely and now he is in need of an 800-pound gorilla; all politics. DBK offered me via this forum $500.00 to identify myself as a GT owner and GT Forum member, peanuts, and why? Let the forum members speak for themselves rather than “protecting our family” as another moderator posted on the GT Forum. Who are they really protecting and why?

I think DBK has been clear in saying his removal of threads and the locking if threads were all ast the request of Ray. He is not on trial and not obligated to leave it on the forum. aside from that you are getting the same info here. So no harm done.

I think its time to stop beating that house and do more Shadowman 'shops.

Right, because it is the internet's responsibility to judge someone's character based on how forum members choose to interpret the facts?

Since you were not there we play off with what "facts" you have posted against what was originally posted

For all of you to say Bill didn't handle the situation well or hasn't taken responsibility is just wild to me. How many of you were there? How many of you have crashed someone else's car and handled it "well". How would you suggest he try and make some good of it?

Bill didn't tell him, "I will never be able to tell you what happened" because of malice and spite. He said it because he was hurting, drugged up, foggy, and truly doesn't know what happened.

So hurting and drugged up that he went home and fired up an email

I woke up the next morning to an email from Bill stating that he had a small incident with the car, that he had been driving like a little old lady and the car had went off the road and down an embankment, and that he didn't know what had happened. He followed up with the facts of the towing company, the police report number and that he was hurting but ok and heading home and that we would talk later in the day.

Of course my first objective was to make sure he was ok when we were able to talk later that afternoon giving him time to rest a little. He stated that he was banged up a bit but fine, and that he had walked / crawled up the embankment, had been checked out by the hospital and that despite having a headache he was ok.

Since establishing that he was ok my next question was about the car and it's condition.

Now I am no doctor but last time I checked hospitals do not overfill you with nauseating drugs for a headache. He should have been more open at this point.

I am going to brush over your comments on a car crash, crashes happen I reckon 98% have had or been in some accident over the years as unfortunate as they are and as far I can see no one is seriously hammering Shadowman for his driving ability.

But not entirely brush over them....

He looked at me and said "Ray, I could tell you what really happened but I will never tell you what really happened, I can't..." which basically told me, this is my story and I am sticking to it.

But

The lack of a garage keeper's policy will be a lesson that Bill carries forward from that day onward. However, his personal policy did what it was designed to do...and that's default to the primary (car's owner). He didn't send Ray a bill for the doctor's visit, his insurance company sent Ray's insurance company a bill for the ER visit, because that's what it's designed to do.

But why was this posted?

Secondly, A HUGE Callout and Thanks to Michelle of Classic Insurance who had to take control of this situation and literally saved the day! I will go into more detail on a different post about my experience with Michelle, Drew and the Classic insurance family which without their help and support and professional aptitude this situation would have been incredibly worse!

And

He called back a couple of days later to say that he had thought about the situation and in an attempt to "Do the right thing" had submitted a claim on his personal homeowners policy through State Farm, and to expect a call.

At this point in time we had already been talking to Michelle at Classic to explain the situation and ask for advice on how to handle it. When I received the call from the State Farm rep on behalf of Shadowman I knew right away that the situation was not going to be good. She asked several questions on the sequence of events and said that the next step was to contact my insurance carrier.

In talking with Michelle after the conversation she had with State Farm, the situation was basically that State Farm would look at the claim only after my insurance would have to deny the claim, and that the chances after denying the claim and leaving it to State Farm of being approved were very slim.

Odd that Ray would have to send out this info if the personal policy was doing what it should have been doing?

Then I thought this was interesting.

his only bad experience with Bill being the final bill being so expensive compared to other Tuners.

Shadowman can have great difficulty pleading poverty with this being said about him.

Then this

There was a vacuum line blue taped from the engine bay to the outside of the car and in through the passenger window which was sitting on the seat indicating that he had been driving and monitoring the boost on that gauge... Alex being a Tuner himself first looked at me after seeing this and had a VERY puzzled look on his face as to the danger and method of trying to monitor boost in this manner....

Tuning a car on the fly? Everyone so far that have nailed their colour's to the Shadow mast really must question the quality of workmanship here. Charging more than tuners but not acting in a professional manner. The potential for the police to look into this and the personal policy of shadowman would start searching for well worn small print in the policy to worm out of a payout is quite large.

This is well known about Bill, if the customer insists on test drives, he makes sure to collect the customer's insurance information. As both Tommy and I have said, if this is a red flag for the customer, that was Ray's chance to say "no thanks, I'll test it myself".

All well and good, I agree with the principle but spinning it back to the owner for not doing so is a touch callous.

Maybe you guys should stick to funny pictures, cause whenever you try and post "the facts" or comment on the facts, you just look silly.

How was that for you?

And you are not coming across right now as repetitively pathetic and juvenile? Turn it in.