LP-Halloween 2010 Thread!!

Guest Rob Burgundy

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rob Burgundy
Alan from Hangover. Bought the shirt, baby Bjorn and a big doll on ebay. Found a caveman wig and beard that I trimed down.

I had a friend who did this last year. It was pretty funny! Although you could tell he was hating the hot itchy beard about half way through the night.

Guest SP_LOTTA MURCI
I'm thinking of going as Wolverine this year. From the movies, not the blue and yellow cartoon version. I just need some claws.

wolverine%20china%20version.jpg

Here you go...

I need some ideas. Needs to be simple - will probably be doing lots of walking. (going out on college campus to parties). :)

I was thinking scrubs and writing Beddy Ford Center and carrying pills with me. And looking insane.

Thoughts ?

I need some ideas. Needs to be simple - will probably be doing lots of walking. (going out on college campus to parties). :)

I was thinking scrubs and writing Beddy Ford Center and carrying pills with me. And looking insane.

Thoughts ?

You can do the Betty Ford thing and get your partner to be Lindsey Lohan and handcuff yourselves together :icon_mrgreen:

Thoughts ?

I've had success with any of nostalgic character one-ze costume. Yoshi, Red Power Ranger, Ninja Turtle...

Normally pretty easy to pull tail with something tame and funny, as opposed to something lame or "offensive" (aka stupid)

Guest Rob Burgundy
I am not being big headed but my Halloween outfit is Incredible.

Do tell? Its not like you really have to worry about bumping into any of us!

Do tell? Its not like you really have to worry about bumping into any of us!

I was thinking as going as a step aerobics instructors, that's right baby I am stepping up. Then down. Then up...

You can do the Betty Ford thing and get your partner to be Lindsey Lohan and handcuff yourselves together :icon_mrgreen:

Brilliant. But unfortunately (or fortunately) I'm going with a few buddies to these parties, mostly to find women. So maybe I'll find a Lindsay Lohan! :icon_thumleft:

Brilliant. But unfortunately (or fortunately) I'm going with a few buddies to these parties, mostly to find women. So maybe I'll find a Lindsay Lohan! :icon_thumleft:

Perfect! Wear the handcuffs on one wrist and a sign that says "Where's Lindsey?"

Guest Rob Burgundy

HIDE YO KIDS HIDE YO WIFE HIDE YO HUBANDS,THEY SNATCHIN UP EREYBODY.

Lol. Just put on my Antoine Dodson halloween costume and Im going as DJ lance from Yo gabba gabba tomorrow with my son trick or treating. Any of you guys with young kids will know what Im talking about. Hope you guys have a blast this halloween weekend and stay safe!