Your realistic automotive projects

Allan-Herbie

Whats everyone got on their mind?

Oddly, Im not really thinking about speed..

In no particular order..

1. Bentley Arnage or Azure . Only mods...wheels.. Best Luxury car buy available in an 05-06 model year.

2. Murcielago Egear.. converted to SV SP Engineering Twin turbo.... Probobly would be the biggest crowd draw possible and an incredible car to drive. Cons.. Ive already got a car I dropped a ton of money into modding, and the body conversion alone would be PRICEY

3. Porsche 964 modded to mega widebody with double decker wing... This and a Countach are really the only classic cars I appreciate.

4. Countach... Cant decide what would be cooler... completely restored to stock, or building the worlds fastest Countach..

5. Used Phantom, prob is I really want a Drophead...

6. Modded Twin Turbo Ferrari F1 F430... Pros... surely a fun car at an affordable price... Cons..Id be a Ferrarifag

As a new car, I love the Mercedes SLS. Other than that, within reason no new cars really interest me..

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Also would add, really looking forward to modding my 997TT.. It goes to SP Engineering tommorow...

From all these choices.. if I were to guess, Id say a bentley of sorts will be next....

If I were to sell the GTT I would do a Murci Egear TT....

F458-Get it TT'ed later when you have the money and it's out of warranty

Zero interest.. not worth the costs involved.. Even at sticker price, I would 10X rather have a drophead..

Why don't you wait and see what the Murcie replacement looks like. It may fire up your enthusiasm for new cars.

Get the countach, its far and away the coolest. Make it the most pristine car available, there are too few Countaches to "Mod" and it'll be stomped by every contemporary sports car anyways. Get a LP500S, no need to spend the extra money on the QV, all you really want are the looks anyways. Transport yourself to an era of infinite coolness with the Countach - its still the most striking car.

Why don't you wait and see what the Murcie replacement looks like. It may fire up your enthusiasm for new cars.

It will! But I will never buy a new Exotic... I let others lose their ass.. I make good money, but not enough to just throw it away..

Get the countach, its far and away the coolest. Make it the most pristine car available, there are too few Countaches to "Mod" and it'll be stomped by every contemporary sports car anyways. Get a LP500S, no need to spend the extra money on the QV, all you really want are the looks anyways. Transport yourself to an era of infinite coolness with the Countach - its still the most striking car.

Countach is a very high priority, and I will certainly get one. That being said at this point I only have a 3 car garage, and the Countach would offer the most amount of pleasure visually rather than from driving, so Id prefer to wait till I have extra garage space that can be tied up..

Even though most would care less about this car, I have always had a soft spot for the 1999 Estoril Blue/Dove BMW M3's. Had a silver supercharged one trying to run me last night. I wasn't going to race on a busy neighborhood road in traffic, but I have always loved them.

With 3 little kids in the last few years looking for a cool convertible that they can fit in with car seats and have been looking hard at 07,08 Azures. I want black but at a price like this for a low mile 08 that stickered in the 360's it cant be beat. Of coarse I would rather have a drophead but I am tired of losing my ass in depreciation in cars and even used they still have a ways to drop. The wife wants a smaller convert for her and 07 M6's are now right at 50k and seem like a decent buy at that price as well.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ONLY-3-594-...=item3a5ff2842f

so Id prefer to wait till I have extra garage space that can be tied up..

How high are your garage celings?

Possible winter car depending on if I'm around to experience it.

I like the Arnage with the old style headlights because they don't look so plastic. They're pretty cheap too.

I like the G55 in black, but the interior is so shitty. Strangely enough, the G55's are still really expensive even with really high mileage.

I also like that 06 CGT that is for sale on here. Really good looking car and a decent price.

Have my eye on a white 560 that will go very cheap, but I need to try out my TT R8 first. That wouldn't be much of a winter car though.

With 3 little kids in the last few years looking for a cool convertible that they can fit in with car seats and have been looking hard at 07,08 Azures. I want black but at a price like this for a low mile 08 that stickered in the 360's it cant be beat. Of coarse I would rather have a drophead but I am tired of losing my ass in depreciation in cars and even used they still have a ways to drop. The wife wants a smaller convert for her and 07 M6's are now right at 50k and seem like a decent buy at that price as well.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ONLY-3-594-...=item3a5ff2842f

Where their no 05-06 Azures?

Whats everyone got on their mind?

Oddly, Im not really thinking about speed..

In no particular order..

1. Bentley Arnage or Azure . Only mods...wheels.. Best Luxury car buy available in an 05-06 model year.

2. Murcielago Egear.. converted to SV SP Engineering Twin turbo.... Probobly would be the biggest crowd draw possible and an incredible car to drive. Cons.. Ive already got a car I dropped a ton of money into modding, and the body conversion alone would be PRICEY

3. Porsche 964 modded to mega widebody with double decker wing... This and a Countach are really the only classic cars I appreciate.

4. Countach... Cant decide what would be cooler... completely restored to stock, or building the worlds fastest Countach..

5. Used Phantom, prob is I really want a Drophead...

6. Modded Twin Turbo Ferrari F1 F430... Pros... surely a fun car at an affordable price... Cons..Id be a Ferrarifag

As a new car, I love the Mercedes SLS. Other than that, within reason no new cars really interest me..

#3 must be referring to a Rauh Welt kit! Doesn't get much more "mega widebody" then this.

IMG_9109.jpg

RWND-055.jpg

Get a Rolls Royce Phantom or the Porsche.

My projects arent worth mentioning...

#3 must be referring to a Rauh Welt kit! Doesn't get much more "mega widebody" then this.

IMG_9109.jpg

RWND-055.jpg

I posted a whole thread about those in the porsche section..

You should get an Arnage or a Drophead. A Countach is nice but you already have 2 "performance" cars so a CT, P-car or F-car is just an extension of the same genre. For a 3rd car, get something that's completely different. The Azure, though looking nice, is a pig to drive; you'll probably hate it in 2 days.

Personally, I would take a Phantom Coupe but that's just me.

When SP came out with the SV carbon Fiber body kit I started to think about a early Murci with this kit. Early Murci's have dropped huge in price but the SV kit is pretty expensive, If I did that then I could buy a LP640. I havn't had a Murci yet and think that would be a cool Lambo to own.

Murci + SV kit + rear wing = :)