2010 ZR 1 vs 2010 GT3 (as a wknd driver)???

SV-N-IT

Neither... you are used to high quality craftsmanship not a plastic pos...who cares if it is fast..no zr1.

The gt3 is nice but you won't track it...it won't have the speed to keep your interest..

So I say a 997 turbo...lots of mods available to hold your interest for a long time..or maybe a gtr..

Even thought I like the Plastic mess-R1 and Allan is right, it is built like shit, I would get a GTR hands down. Especially after driving SP's GT750. Its not even a question.

I can't imagine the Plastic mess-R1 is built any better than the Plastic mess-06 and I was able to kill mine in less than 5k miles, the whole car was literally falling apart.

Roof fell off, engine blew up and the door panels were coming lose.

i just got my GTR P800 here in the Philippines. i am very happy with it. before it arrived, i was considering selling the GTR and getting the Plastic mess-R1. after driving the car, forget that thought, i'm sticking with the Nissan. fantastic car IMO when upgraded for more power. good luck

That would make you at least the 3rd LP member and current or former TTG owner to buy a GTR, and the second this week. Not sure when the last one is going to come out of the closet. :eusa_shhh:

:lol2:

Already came out, Ronnie. Check GTR section.