Hi... Will injesting small amounts of turpintine kill me?

Roman

Just checking where my next stop should be.

Thanks.

Just checking where my next stop should be.

Thanks.

Drink some milk.....you will be fine.

Well, you can piss blood, have kidney failure, loss of vision, severe abdominal pain, and I believe it burns your insides.... but other than that....

I guess it just depends on how much you ingested. I would make a trip to the hospital, but some would say I'm a hypochondriac.

Drink water, a few glasses. If you get stomach irritation/vomiting go to the ER. If you die will me the Countach.

How much did you drink?

Well, you can piss blood, have kidney failure, loss of vision, severe abdominal pain, and I believe it burns your insides.... but other than that....

Sounds like a normal Saturday night out.... :icon_thumleft:

what the hell are you doing?

I was painting. And I got some paint where I didn't want any so I took a paper toweel and put turpintine on it and rubbed it on the paint. But I didn't get it all so I licked my finger and rubbed spit on it but I had turpentine on my hands. Now my throat hurts and I'm not feeling "right".

If ingested, turpentine is highly toxic and fatal poisonings have been reported in children who have ingested as little as 15 mL of the material.

How many points are you worth? :D :o

I think I'm ok. I'm feeling a little better.

Licking your finger is not a lot to ingest. If you continue to feel ill, I would go in to be checked out. But with water or milk you should be fine.

So you people mix your turpentine with milk??

I drink it neat, straight up hard core yo.

Buncha pussies with your girlie drinks.

Just licking your finger? bah you'll be fine just give it time. Pounding a few glasses of water will only help your kidneys, but you're far from hospital bound.

You probably absorb more than that through your hands just holding the rag soaked in it.

I was ____________. And I got some _________ where I didn't want any so I took a paper towel and put __________ on it and rubbed it on the __________. But I didn't get it all so I licked my finger and rubbed spit on it but I had __________ on my hands. Now my throat hurts and I'm not feeling "right".

I think this could be a great fill in the blank contest.

I got a few drinks of water and juice... throat seems fine... I feel better.