AllanLambo vs. ronin MEGATHREAD (merged, NWS)

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meaning you're the only one that actually drives his TTG.

Actually haven't driven that in like a year! Too busy playing with my Porsche in the local canyons and surfing whenever I have a day off....

This is a very good video to watch if you're new to riding. Notice where he is looking. Number one rule, your head ALWAYS leads the turn. He's looking at exactly what he hit. Furthermore, he didn't bother to counter steer the bike. It's straight up. That bike was going nowhere except into that guard rail. Definitely an inexperience rider.

This is a very good video to watch if you're new to riding. Notice where he is looking. Number one rule, your head ALWAYS leads the turn. He's looking at exactly what he hit. Furthermore, he didn't bother to counter steer the bike. It's straight up. That bike was going nowhere except into that guard rail. Definitely an inexperience rider.

Yep. Classic example below... focused on the gaurdrail.... goes right into it. Good thing he had a helmet on, his head took a good smack.

So many crashes, you think it would be partolled a lot more.

Another Lotus street racer with and invincible Elise? Sheese....do they never learn? And these were not even twisties....

http://forum.ebaumsworld.com/showthread.php?t=199669

Ouch, that speedo is some pretty damning evidence! Officer, "he was going almost 120 mph" defendant lawyer, "no he wasn't, show me some proof!" Officer (holding speedo), " here you go fucko!"

Guest Rob Burgundy

I just dont get that Ronin guy. Is worrying about crossing lines and canyon racing really how someone would want to spend there "twilight years"

:icon_mrgreen:

One of the first things I learned when I started riding, look where you want to go. One thing when you see riders in narrow roads doing U-turns they always just put there feet down and walk through the turn. I almost always keep my feet up and look through the turn.

I think the driver of that Elise might have crossed the line.

As dumb as Ronin is he knows that he should keep it between the lines.

Smoky I am surprised to see you back after reading some of your opinions of LP and its members on the Lotus forums, nevertheless welcome back :icon_thumleft:

Smoky I am surprised to see you back after reading some of your opinions of LP and its members on the Lotus forums, nevertheless welcome back :icon_thumleft:

I never made a blanket statement about the forum or the community anywhere. I have friends here and enjoy those interactions. The offenders know who they are, and I know now to stay away from them.

BTW, I didn't know you were a member of the Lotus forums. Nice to see folks opening their minds and branching out! :icon_thumleft: What do you drive right now anyway? That "Possible" notation in your title seems ominous.

PS: I'm everywhere! :P