AllanLambo vs. ronin MEGATHREAD (merged, NWS)

Allan-Herbie

I love LamboPower because it's one place that will call bullshit on something when someone doesn't have their facts straight.

The Lotus guy claims he hates BS. Yet he continually makes amazing claims about his car that few outside his forum believe. I call BS. He refuses to measure his car using a VBox. His own forum members (very few people) won't question him about it either. So what does that make them? Hey Manson had followers too.

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Up until this point I have been quite reasonable with you and you cannot see that then it shows you in the true ignorant light you choose to illuminate your pitiful life.

I know your beef is with Allan and so we have all let it slide but now what you are doing is trying to insult us to the point where we ban you and you can turn around to your friends and say "that lot over there banned me and Allan chickened out" and other BS.

I can go toe to toe with you on the insults but as proven previously your vocab is less than pitifully small to match your ego and attitude. So there truly is no point in you being here.

You had your chance to agree terms, you had your chance on here but now you are gone because despite the human race having a multitude of languages each having its unique twist and nuance of beautiful language none them are capable of encapsulating what a classless clueless moronic dribbling idiot you truly are.

About time....now can we all move on.

All threads merged here. Some good points made by veteran site members. I've unlocked this thread for the time being.

Little Fockers wasnt even really much about the kids. I thought it was alright, maybe about as good as the second one. The first one was by far the best of the series.

great vid.. wouldn't want to be the navigator in a rally car.. crazy fun..

maybe it's a race trans but liked the upshifts as well, very quick. the 08 G's don't shift like that up or down. do the newer G's shift better than the 08's?

This thread needs a photo of some fantastic tits.

And TESTSHOOT spoke: "LET THERE BE TITS"

tumblr_le0xdf8Fyz1qa9gago1_500.jpg

tumblr_ldqsrymROp1qa9gago1_500.jpg

tumblr_le38ucJFmW1qz7lxdo1_500.jpg

back by popular demand:

tumblr_ld68ftmyi51qzqi4co1_500.jpg

tumblr_ldcwzpoV6w1qzmvj8o1_500.jpg

ftv_ashlyn08.jpg

Several Moderators offered this gentleman a life boat. One, aram, offered him a legitimate olive branch and some obviously sincere compliments. He took that comity and spit in their faces showing what a classless piece of dogshit he is.... He is obviously mentally ill, a pathological liar, and has some severe anger management issues which if he began therapy this moment, he might get fixed by the time hes 100.

I dont care if his car goes zero to sixty in negative numbers... Im uninterested in him unless he drives off Mulholland... In which case you will find me pissing on the wreckage from the top of Beverly Glen.

Guest Rob Burgundy
He is obviously mentally ill, a pathological liar, and has some severe anger management issues which if he began therapy this moment

You also forgot really,really,REALLY....reallyreallyreally...really fcuking old.

Now THAT'S why I check every thread. Like an LP Veteran and not even 200 posts yet!!! A guy that "gets it".

Now THAT'S why I check every thread. Like an LP Veteran and not even 200 posts yet!!! A guy that "gets it".

In all fairness, taking pictures of naked hot women is my other business. I think if you click me as a friend in the control panel, you can keep up with my perversions ;)

if you ever need to find some more or similar, use http://www.tineye.com

In all fairness, taking pictures of naked hot women is my other business. I think if you click me as a friend in the control panel, you can keep up with my perversions ;)

How about a gtt and vw shoot with some poooooty?

So I haven't been on LP in forever and all I have to say is WOW! This has been the most retarded/epic thing I've ever seen- great stuff! Reminds me of the old D.Wiggs-AllanLambo thing back in the day, except even more ridiculous (told you it's been a while).

My mom used to teach elementary special ed. and none of her students were as dim-witted as Mr. Gobbler!

very nice work especially if YOU took some of these pics.... :)

i think that you should start a thread with your "work"

He is obviously mentally ill, a pathological liar, and has some severe anger management issues which if he began therapy this moment, he might get fixed by the time hes 100.

:iamwithstupid:

Not enough time, he's too close to 100 already... In all seriousness I have a family member with this angry old man syndrome, who refuses to get help, and no amount of talking/reasoning with him does any good. He knows it all and no one can tell him any different. He'll scream and yell his "point" like this old fucktard until everyone just walks away and ignores him.

I dont care if his car goes zero to sixty in negative numbers... Im uninterested in him unless he drives off Mulholland... In which case you will find me pissing on the wreckage from the top of Beverly Glen.

I imagine this is exactly what will happen sooner or later, and if it's just him, good riddance. My fear however is he'll take someone, or even worse, a family out for a Sunday drive, with him.

Several Moderators offered this gentleman a life boat. One, aram, offered him a legitimate olive branch and some obviously sincere compliments. He took that comity and spit in their faces showing what a classless piece of dogshit he is.... He is obviously mentally ill, a pathological liar, and has some severe anger management issues which if he began therapy this moment, he might get fixed by the time hes 100.

That's a long piss.

Abbey Clancy.

Met her last summer with her current partner footballer (Soccer) Peter Crouch, she drives 635D cab. My ex has her number for professional reasons but Abbey is a really nice girl.