AllanLambo vs. ronin MEGATHREAD (merged, NWS)

Allan-Herbie

Guest Rob Burgundy
I know what you mean Capt_Chaos, but come on--the guy was trying to be a good sport and some of the big boys here get all worked up about it making comments as if the threads will come to a total halt. Anyway, I feel that sometimes the hostility towards new comers gets right down silly, nip picking in every little thing.

But, yes, I do understand the fact you want to keep some kind of order as to where things are posted. :icon_thumleft:

Nobody was getting "all worked up". I pointed out a few things that other members have pointed out. Nothing wrong with giving a new member some feedback. Keep white knighting Andrew..you rock.

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, the more boobs, the better........and not the member kind.

rakjoe had a great post somewhere. Prior to banning he said remember his name next time you think of posting NWS photos in a worksafe thread.

Snatch is great but there's a time and place for everything. You guys can't have it both ways. On the one hand you want us to be more professional and accessible to new members. On the other hand you've got a handful of guys posting gash in every other thread thinking it's hilarious. The common denominator however is that MANY veteran members are annoyed. And we take that shit seriously because they MAKE our community.

And somehow...no matter what attempts are made to salvage this unmanned barge.......it still continues its decent into the inevitable abyss of ghayness.

Lock in 3-2-1...................................

I am kind of afraid to open a post when I see that Testshoot was the last poster .

My office is way too open and my computer screen way too large, I can't hide the stuff quick enough :lol2:

In his defence most of his work is very good, maybe a designated thread for him would be more suited, sort of like the one for the member that used to flood us with "amazing accelerate" videos :icon_mrgreen:

Fortis, you're such a mediator. Unfortunately, despite my plees, they will not slightly modify that word to say moderator. Then you can be the boob that the boobs complain to about the boobs.

Definitely a lot of T&A here recently. I applaud the effort, but at some time it would be easier to just hold up a huge sign that says 'look at me'.

There are plenty of tits on the 'net. In moderation, they are great. However, I think every thread I've seen recently has had at least 5 sets/page. I really don't know what the mods need to do differently but with the amount of people toting the 'mods should do this' pitchfork, may as well just pull out the ban hammer and letting people know how it is really done.

Best

Jesus! these people.....is getting silly. Infatile.

Thanks for your input, however, for what its worth:

When a moderator's attempt to do his job is met with "don't derail my thread" from a new member, me posting the "wagging finger smiley" is about the best outcome possible for that member.

rakjoe had a great post somewhere. Prior to banning he said remember his name next time

rakjoe got banned? where was I? how did I miss that one?

rakjoe had a great post somewhere. Prior to banning he said remember his name next time

rakjoe got banned? where was I? how did I miss that one?

He was referring to RakJoe banning "someone"

Fortis, you're such a mediator. Unfortunately, despite my plees, they will not slightly modify that word to say moderator. Then you can be the boob that the boobs complain to about the boobs.

Definitely a lot of T&A here recently. I applaud the effort, but at some time it would be easier to just hold up a huge sign that says 'look at me'.

There are plenty of tits on the 'net. In moderation, they are great. However, I think every thread I've seen recently has had at least 5 sets/page. I really don't know what the mods need to do differently but with the amount of people toting the 'mods should do this' pitchfork, may as well just pull out the ban hammer and letting people know how it is really done.

Best

Hey I don't mind seeing some tastefully done photos from time to time but having the stuff popping up in every thread it gets a bit tiresome and quite dangerous please read on :icon_mrgreen:

The other day I get a phone call from a potential costumer, he's interested in designing and building an ultramodern house for himself and his wife, I wasn't doing much with all the holidays going on and said to him sure feel free to come over and I will see what I can do for you guys.

All this time I am on LP, all pages open on my computer no problems I am having a blast, I forgot this guy was coming over, my wife lets them in and they just popped in my office, I was a bit surprised and quickly scrambled for the close window button but the only thing I managed to do was minimize the window, all good for now :lol2:

I started talking to these guys about their project I completely forgot about the LP window being open, they asked to see photos of some of my projects, I proceeded to spin the monitor around so they could see and proceeded to load a new page, the second I hit the button the browser window popped up, guess what I was watching on LP last, the thread where some of the guys posted photos of their girlfriends, wifes etc. :lol2:

Now with the monitor turned towards them they have a full view of my screen, I was trying so fast to close the window and open another while playing it very cool, I must've looked so funny that the guys wife was about to burst out laughing, I started backpedalling like never before trying to explain to her what I was watching etc.

I am pretty sure I saw a look in her eyes that said, do you think it is a good idea to trust this pervert with our one million dollars? :eusa_think:

:lol2:

Look, almost everyone loves tits and ass, it's not about that.

It's about being able to enjoy the board while at work, or with kids running around, or with ball-busting gf/wives snooping, or whatever, and having zones where adult content is expected and enjoyed while also having other zones where it isn't.

Every damn thread doesn't have to have "NWS" on it.

Yea, I had a similar situation yesterday where my rather conservative personal assistant walked into my office, but luckily I was able to close the thread fast enough and read LP later.

To Rob's point, I've seen over and over again on other forums where someone posts similar pictures, almost always a new member with a low post count, that suddenly leads to links to another site. In the end that was the goal, they were fishing for traffic all along. I'm not saying that was definitely the case here, but the pattern leading up to the big link was nearly identical.

Tommy, I've talked with TestShoot and believe he is a genuine member here. I certainly understand the skepticism as we have our whoopers here, but I do not believe that is the case here. I think he was a little over zealous and just trying to make the environment a little lighter, regardless of how misguided the attempts were.

He's talked with me about several things via PM and never spammed me or even come close. You may have a different perspective than I, and lord knows my wife will tell you that 99.9% I'm wrong, but I doubt it here.

How was your holiday? Hope all was well!

best

Tommy, I've talked with TestShoot and believe he is a genuine member here. I certainly understand the skepticism as we have our whoopers here, but I do not believe that is the case here. I think he was a little over zealous and just trying to make the environment a little lighter, regardless of how misguided the attempts were.

He's talked with me about several things via PM and never spammed me or even come close. You may have a different perspective than I, and lord knows my wife will tell you that 99.9% I'm wrong, but I doubt it here.

How was your holiday? Hope all was well!

best

It was a great holiday, first time I've not traveled anywhere since 1964. Next week I'm off to CES! :)

You can't stay still if you try, sir! Glad to hear you were able to stay home and hope you took the SV out for a Christmas christening !

Have a good time at CES! Make a thread with lots of pictures if you can! I will be getting in Vegas the morning of the 7th and attending the Alliance Summit at the Wynn I believe on the 10th and 11th but did not get to plan anything for CES! Let us know what caught your attention! Be safe!

Best

To Rob's point, I've seen over and over again on other forums where someone posts similar pictures, almost always a new member with a low post count, that suddenly leads to links to another site. In the end that was the goal, they were fishing for traffic all along. I'm not saying that was definitely the case here, but the pattern leading up to the big link was nearly identical.
Well I stepped back for a few hours, wanted to see what everyone was up in arms about, listen to the concerns and come up with an appropriate response. First off, no, I am not fishing for traffic, really, I have nothing to sell that would be of any use to those not in the modeling/fashion/publishing industries and that is not my main source of income either. Photos are sort of what everyone on every board begs for and with NWS in the title here, I let a few fly. I am a consultant on large corporate online projects and assume the manager role over groups of programmers that nobody else can manage. I walk in every day knowing people hate me, even though I am just there to do a job, that is to make them do theirs. So you can imagine my other business of nice looking ladies is something I like to share esp with some magazine covers, playmates discovered and so on. In honesty, maybe not so many should have been posted, but a few people requested some, so I posted. Even without the photos, I would not suggest leaving the thread open for too long seeing the vulgarity that has been tossed about, but the photos catch civilian eyes as they walk past before the word "cumgobbler" registers.

n00b status:

I understand that lurking for two years with not many posts you all may seem cautious, but "n00b" to the community is not a word I'd use to describe myself. Currently since "unlurking" I am in a bunch of other constructive threads here, and if you might be put off by a few posts with skin in this one, you can always use the forum controls on my profile here to block me, just to be safe, even though this thread has pretty much run its course and maybe a dedicated thread to my shots if you guys want it, can be made available with the appropriate NSFW tag. No hard feelings either way. I like LP for the frivolity and the badboy attitutde (it does get out of hand though) while places like fchat are uptight and over moderated.

I was the middle man in an ugly ego war on fchat, in the end we where all friends. Both of them are gone now, nearly a year apart. At the funeral for one, I could count the number of "forum people" on two hands, with fingers left over. Don't think that the number of posts, or even their initial themes express the value of a person.

Have a good night guys.

Glad you posted Tim. Well spoken, and again I think we're all glad to have contributing members here. Just lately it seems like a few members, and a few brand new members have really ruffled the feathers of people we want to keep around.

Time to get you a thread up and running.

I think everyone has different ideas about the direction of a forum and should photos like this be allowed and how far Ronin should go before he's banned. One of the things I love about LP is that this forum above all has personality, lots and lots of personality and that's what I love most. Because it has personality, not everyone agrees and I think that's a good thing. The BEST threads are the arguments as long as they don't get too personal.

Well I stepped back for a few hours, wanted to see what everyone was up in arms about, listen to the concerns and come up with an appropriate response. First off, no, I am not fishing for traffic, really, I have nothing to sell that would be of any use to those not in the modeling/fashion/publishing industries and that is not my main source of income either. Photos are sort of what everyone on every board begs for and with NWS in the title here, I let a few fly. I am a consultant on large corporate online projects and assume the manager role over groups of programmers that nobody else can manage. I walk in every day knowing people hate me, even though I am just there to do a job, that is to make them do theirs. So you can imagine my other business of nice looking ladies is something I like to share esp with some magazine covers, playmates discovered and so on. In honesty, maybe not so many should have been posted, but a few people requested some, so I posted. Even without the photos, I would not suggest leaving the thread open for too long seeing the vulgarity that has been tossed about, but the photos catch civilian eyes as they walk past before the word "cumgobbler" registers.

n00b status:

I understand that lurking for two years with not many posts you all may seem cautious, but "n00b" to the community is not a word I'd use to describe myself. Currently since "unlurking" I am in a bunch of other constructive threads here, and if you might be put off by a few posts with skin in this one, you can always use the forum controls on my profile here to block me, just to be safe, even though this thread has pretty much run its course and maybe a dedicated thread to my shots if you guys want it, can be made available with the appropriate NSFW tag. No hard feelings either way. I like LP for the frivolity and the badboy attitutde (it does get out of hand though) while places like fchat are uptight and over moderated.

I was the middle man in an ugly ego war on fchat, in the end we where all friends. Both of them are gone now, nearly a year apart. At the funeral for one, I could count the number of "forum people" on two hands, with fingers left over. Don't think that the number of posts, or even their initial themes express the value of a person.

Have a good night guys.

I've known this guy for a long time, in an internet capacity anyways. He has never struck the "troll" nerve with me. Like the pictures too, just make sure there is a NWS tag on the subject and I can make sure that my kid isn't standing behind me when I open it... Or my wife for that matter.