AllanLambo vs. ronin MEGATHREAD (merged, NWS)

Allan-Herbie

How about a gtt and vw shoot with some poooooty?
I'll have to think about that and get back to you. Cars and girls go together, I just don't do it often. I SUPPOSE FOR YOU GUYS I COULD ARRANGE SOMETHING

This is about 4 years old, but I made a better resolution one.

Last image is Casey, a personal fave, 6' German girl!

0Tim073_R7_062_29A.jpg

0120Tim_R13_E121.jpg

0120Tim_R13_E122.jpg

0120Tim_R12_E116.jpg

IMG_2033.jpg

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great vid.. wouldn't want to be the navigator in a rally car.. crazy fun..

maybe it's a race trans but liked the upshifts as well, very quick. the 08 G's don't shift like that up or down. do the newer G's shift better than the 08's?

for the risk of sounding like Ronin :icon_mrgreen: it sounds quite similar with the way the 570 shifts,

if you want I can make some enquiries to see if I can find out what sort of transmission they are running in that particular car.

Hearing the gear changes, especially during the engine braking, it seems to be a full manual shep/dog box transmission. I know it most likely isn't as I've never seen one that shifts in that way, but the mannerisms are similar.

Allan, I just want to say that in the midst of so many people being upset by the way you've gone on about this I can understand your motivations. Like Tommy said, it's refreshing to know that this place doesn't not take much rift raft story time. I know you know your car back and forth, and I know that you know a good deal from testing your car using the VBOX. I think it's terribly funny and really I think some people are just out to be the guy who outs a mod and stands for peoples rights. However, any one who comes here and uses mindless generalizations deserves the tongue lashing coming.

I enjoy my time here and all that comes with that. You, Capt, Porter, RD, Will, etc. have your own ways of handling situations like these. Who am I to judge someone else on their decisions? No one, thats who. While I do think it has become a bit long winded, so much that I assume you too agree, it was none the less entertaining.

Hope you all had a good holiday and spent great time with your family.

Best

Hearing the gear changes, especially during the engine braking, it seems to be a full manual shep/dog box transmission. I know it most likely isn't as I've never seen one that shifts in that way, but the mannerisms are similar.

Allan, I just want to say that in the midst of so many people being upset by the way you've gone on about this I can understand your motivations. Like Tommy said, it's refreshing to know that this place doesn't not take much rift raft story time. I know you know your car back and forth, and I know that you know a good deal from testing your car using the VBOX. I think it's terribly funny and really I think some people are just out to be the guy who outs a mod and stands for peoples rights. However, any one who comes here and uses mindless generalizations deserves the tongue lashing coming.

I enjoy my time here and all that comes with that. You, Capt, Porter, RD, Will, etc. have your own ways of handling situations like these. Who am I to judge someone else on their decisions? No one, thats who. While I do think it has become a bit long winded, so much that I assume you too agree, it was none the less entertaining.

Hope you all had a good holiday and spent great time with your family.

Best

Thank you!

I'll have to think about that and get back to you. Cars and girls go together, I just don't do it often. I SUPPOSE FOR YOU GUYS I COULD ARRANGE SOMETHING

Lets do it!

for the risk of sounding like Ronin :icon_mrgreen: it sounds quite similar with the way the 570 shifts,

if you want I can make some enquiries to see if I can find out what sort of transmission they are running in that particular car.

I contacted Reiter shortly after this video went up. They said it's a custom pneumatic system to drastically increase the shifting speed.

I have said it before...."testshoot for president" - has the BEST looking women in all kinda sexy ass lingerie...and less :headbang:

I like the suggestion of your own thread here on Lambo Power - NOW WE ARE TALKING!! do it! :D

Nice! But now I cant look at this thread at work. Well I can on my phone....

I contacted Reiter shortly after this video went up. They said it's a custom pneumatic system to drastically increase the shifting speed.

thanks guys, any help is appreciated.. it reminds me of a P Cup car that i spent some time in. i just loved the shifting (up and down) in the Gallardo Super Trofeo Strata vid..

the reason i asked was that i always thought that if i did a TT G, i would want a 6 speed. but maybe there is hope for E gear. i just didn't like the 08 G Egear, especially when the F430 F1 was so much nicer.

ok who cares,, it's LamboPower Gurls time.. what else matters??

I made a quick percentage acceleration chart @ track rpms to illustrate my earlier point. The two cars have a different nature. The TTG sees the desireable 90% + torque/thrust eventually declining as it would accelerate on track at track RPMs. Controlled with your right foot as required.

The Lotus as noted earlier does not. In fact at the limit of traction it is not linear to the driver's foot. Harder to drive to it's potential, less one with the driver. You have to wait around for maximum acceleration, and it comes in with RPMs moreso than with your foot. Nearly all designers try to avoid the Lotus curve, unless they are stuck with it. It makes impressive numbers since it is peaky. But it would be faster with a more efficient thrust curve. Reminds me of a dyno of a vorteched S2000. Big peak number to brag about, but not as fast as you'd expect when driven hard.

I doubt the Lotus guy's claims even more now. No wonder he really, really, really does not want to test his car. 0-125 MPH in 5.2 seconds. Big time fail with that state of build. And on the open track you'd have to leave some safety factor leaving turns. So the sudden onset of torque as boost builds does not overwhelm the throttle balanced cornering you already achieved with your foot and steering. Why do things the hard way? In the Lambo you just drive the car instead of fighting it.

As they say, there is no substitute for cubic inches. You'd think an old codger like him would have learned that by now.

(A bit hard to make this chart while looking at those lovelies up above!)

ttgcumg.png

an acquaintance of mine knows the owner of the car, I will ask the question as son as he gets back from holidays.

Lets do it!

Let's let the weather clear up a little.

I have said it before...."testshoot for president" - has the BEST looking women in all kinda sexy ass lingerie...and less :headbang:

I like the suggestion of your own thread here on Lambo Power - NOW WE ARE TALKING!! do it! :D

Hail the conquering hero!

tits

tits

tits

tits

tits

This whole thread makes Richard Simmons look straight.

The whole thread???

tumblr_le4p87MoTf1qz7lxdo1_500.jpg

Gonna go sit by the pool and have a drink with my ladies

tumblr_ldhh2f4Q2C1qa9gago1_500.jpg

tumblr_lcaeqjW8Tl1qd80g3o1_500.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm :monkeyleft: what was this thread about again?
Doesn't matter what it "was" about, just be glad I stopped lurking after all these years!

From my daughters of fchatters series ;)

:lol2: Testshoot bringin' it with Vids now.....Gentlemen, I think we have a new thread. OK Skokos, your turn to step up. I know you're not gonna give up the throne this easily. Mr "I have a girlfriend" an shit. :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

Cumgobbler... I want to apologize to you... Here is my apology.... GO fcuk YOURSELF YOU OLD PIECE OF SHIT :D

Brilliant ! A truly heartfelt and sincere aplology ... :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

Like most things on LamboPower, this thread has somehow managed to work itself out and become a roaring success. And we don't have to listen to Cum-G spew his bullshit anymore.

Nice stuff Testshoot, show us more!