The non-allan/ronin thread

TestShoot

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate the rain it hasn't stopped in weeks, I am surprised no dirty shots from TestShoot yet

I was thinking about it, but I am genuinely interested in making sure everyone is having a good time through the holidays. If that fails, nuclear option.

Well, if you're asking...... Lost my job, -$13 in chequing, my car broke down, the girl I was chasing started dating some one else, I'm living in my parents basement and I spent Christmas alone. But hey, things could be worse.

Well, if you're asking...... Lost my job, -$13 in chequing, my car broke down, the girl I was chasing started dating some one else, I'm living in my parents basement and I spent Christmas alone. But hey, things could be worse.

I think you win

tell ya what, i'll paypal you $20 US dollars to get you out of that hole.

tell ya what, I'll make that $25, go get yourself a beer and be thankful for the friends you did not know you had until now.

I bet MY car... is SLOWER than any car out there.

FU mine is slower.

tell ya what, I'll make that $25, go get yourself a beer and be thankful for the friends you did not know you had until now.

Thanks, but no thanks. Times are tough but I'll manage :)

Cousin is going back to Russia tomorrow. Have to figure out if I want to stay in FL or go to Vegas and see if it works better for me. Trying to find a purpose/balance.

Oh, went out with 2 Russian 2 Brazilian girls, always better to bring girls when going out when you are looking to meet more.

Cousin is going back to Russia tomorrow. Have to figure out if I want to stay in FL or go to Vegas and see if it works better for me. Trying to find a purpose/balance.

Oh, went out with 2 Russian 2 Brazilian girls, always better to bring girls when going out when you are looking to meet more.

Ain't that the truth. If you are looking for a long term girl, always go out with your friend's wives, they love to play matchmaker, they get to choose who they want to hang out with and you know you will not have to be their activities director the whole time.

There is a lot of snow around and its cold out. I cant do anything outside. I do enjoy to ski sometimes but none of my friends ever want to go and Im not going alone. So its just shoot pool and try to become better at it.

But on the upside I bought a new watch today. Nothing special but I think it looks pretty sweet.

There is a lot of snow around and its cold out. I cant do anything outside. I do enjoy to ski sometimes but none of my friends ever want to go and Im not going alone. So its just shoot pool and try to become better at it.

But on the upside I bought a new watch today. Nothing special but I think it looks pretty sweet.

post it! I just got a casio diving watch 2 weeks ago loving it that I can time my breath underwater, I notice that I look at the time a lot more now that I own a watch, and it does add a detail to the outfit.

post it! I just got a casio diving watch 2 weeks ago loving it that I can time my breath underwater, I notice that I look at the time a lot more now that I own a watch, and it does add a detail to the outfit.

Here is what it looks like. It should be here later this week. 46mm case, 12mm thick.

Bulova-98B118-.jpg

I am really happy, a nice opportunity showed up and I will be flying to Argentina in January and only leaving the American continent when I arrive to Alaska...alone with a backpack and all the time of the world...

will enjoy the rest of my time in Europe with the important people in my life, good friends and family make this life so much better, I am blessed for having them around...