Charlie Sheen

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 and 1/2 Men is funny, stupid but funny.

I like it too. But I dont watch it any more since my Monday nights are booked now.

How much cocaine did Charlie consume in the last month ??????

Apparently enough to kill 2 1/2 men !!!!!!!!!

he he

I'm thinking a reality TV show is not far off.

I think Cuban is already working on a reality show for Charlie on his channel HDNet.

I like it too. But I dont watch it any more since my Monday nights are booked now.

I noticed your wrist was looking weak lately. Good to see you are being proactive.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/03/18/charlie-shee...angeles/?ewrd=1

Charlie Sheen will make $7 million dollars on his "Charlie Sheen LIVE: My Violent Torpedo of Truth" tour ... TMZ has learned.

0317_charlie_sheen_tour

Sources connected with the concert tour tell us ... the deal is for Charlie to perform on 21 dates. He'll get 85% of the profits, with Live Nation getting the remaining 15%. Charlie's cut is projected to average between $250,000 - $275,000 for each show.

And there's more ... Charlie will get additional $$$ for after-parties and merchandising with 200,000 pieces of merchandise already shipped out for the show.

In all, we're told Charlie will pull in $7 million in a month.

The show will last 1 hour and 15 minutes. It's essentially Charlie doing comedy in a chair, so the overhead is minimal.

And since the shows are selling out off of Charlie's Twitter, there are no advertising costs.

"Two and a Half" what?

Andrew Dice Clay is caught on video and rips into Charlie Sheen pretty good! http://ow.ly/4hz6h

close, but no dice. Sounds to me like a guy who can't make it and is past the limelight being upset at a guy who is making it - on his own terms. Sure Sheen thing can blow up and probably will - may be his shows will get cancelled after first 3 suck big time but in the mean time,

Guest Rob Burgundy

When cocaine wants to get high it does a line of Charlie Sheen

close, but no dice. Sounds to me like a guy who can't make it and is past the limelight being upset at a guy who is making it - on his own terms. Sure Sheen thing can blow up and probably will - may be his shows will get cancelled after first 3 suck big time but in the mean time,

I agree his days are done, however....... If it wasn't Dice, would the message be any different?

People are obsessed for the same reason they were obsessed with the Jersey Shore 8 months ago, trainwreck... it makes people who are depressed or are in a shitty place in life feel better about themselves

I agree his days are done, however....... If it wasn't Dice, would the message be any different?

People are obsessed for the same reason they were obsessed with the Jersey Shore 8 months ago, trainwreck... it makes people who are depressed or are in a shitty place in life feel better about themselves

I think Jersey shore made people feel better because they felt smarter than the cast, but I could be wrong. This thing as you can see on this forum, can be viewed in different ways. We are smart enough here to know that fame is the #1 currency in LA, you can be broke and ugly as long as people are talking about you life's made.

this just in:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/char...orts-hes-169618

If we were taking bets I'd put money down on Sheen at this point making something vs crashing and burning but that's just me.

• 2 weeks later...
Everyone that bought tickets thought this show was going to be awesome? I knew it would suck, go back to acting Charlie.

Agreed.

However, the best part about this post is a guy from the Dakotas who even realized this would suck compared to the other entertainment available. :icon_thumleft: