Anyone here owned an H1?

oufan2929

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raj. Sorry I havent replied lately. Been too busy at work and too busy driving the H1. Ha! LOVE the truck. Just such a cool driving experience. Definitely no highway cruiser but around town its awesome. Gets up and gets moving pretty good stock and no complaints so far. Will post up better pics this weekend. Just the pull the trigger pussy... worse case sell it in a month! :moon3:

No worries asshole. :icon_mrgreen:

I don't want to find one to sell in a month, I want to find one to keep for a few years. I actually found one I wanted to buy but it was a gasser so I passed. I'll find one, It just takes me a long time to make a final decision. Ideally I'd like an Alpha, but they are stupid money, I'd also like a duramax or cummings conversion truck, so that's what I'm looking for. Everything Whiteout has described about these trucks is very true.

No worries asshole. :icon_mrgreen:

I don't want to find one to sell in a month, I want to find one to keep for a few years. I actually found one I wanted to buy but it was a gasser so I passed. I'll find one, It just takes me a long time to make a final decision. Ideally I'd like an Alpha, but they are stupid money, I'd also like a duramax or cummings conversion truck, so that's what I'm looking for. Everything Whiteout has described about these trucks is very true.

Everything he said regrading the cylinder 8 problems etc? I figure fcuk it. Worse case I will do the conversion. Or let it slip into a lake if it comes to that. Ha

fcuk me I LOVE your wheels. Details please..... Great H1

Looks like 40's on Rockstars w/o the douchy plastic center caps. Agreed, those wheels look very good... so long as you leave off the flatbill-type crap.

That red two door is SICK! i've never seen one like it before...i don't even know if i've seen a two door with plates before...only the odd military one. Very cool.

Those shots of Predators shop are nuts.

Awesome Truck! I love it in red! The 2-door civilian model is very rare. I met a guy in Jersey who did some work on mine who had a white one. very cool!!!!! Maybe one day we can get them all together and do a Hummer Event!!! Are you a member of the club?

Thanks dude! This is my 4th H1 and this one is still the only 2 door I have ever seen in person. I love it and it just ticked over 17k miles. I belong to the Hummerclub but they always go wheeling and I just can't bring myself to do that to the 2 door. I wish we could have a cars and coffee get together some time with all the H1 owners down here in SoCal. I have only met 2 since I moved here from Seattle. Let me know if you ever hit Carlsbad Cars and coffee or anything in San Diego.

fcuk me I LOVE your wheels. Details please..... Great H1

Uzzi is right. 22 x 12 KMC Rockstars without the center caps with 40 x 15.5 Nitto Mudgrapplers. I get a lot of heat for the wheel choice but I think it finished off the build just right. Thank you sir.

Looks like 40's on Rockstars w/o the douchy plastic center caps. Agreed, those wheels look very good... so long as you leave off the flatbill-type crap.

Some pics from my one and only Hummer GTG in La Jolla. Very cool guys with nice trucks. My buddys Pewter alpha was insane. Its sold but I think he has 3 more alphas for sale.

P1040629.jpg

P1040623.jpg

P1040631.jpg

That red two door is SICK! i've never seen one like it before...i don't even know if i've seen a two door with plates before...only the odd military one. Very cool.

Those shots of Predators shop are nuts.

Thanks man. Yeah you are right. Everyone talks about the slantbacks and other rare models but the 2 doors are VERY rare. 10 total made in 2002 in all colors. Most went to the border patrol and got beat pretty good in the desert. Nice FE btw. I had a 99 GTS and miss it every day.

• 4 weeks later...
Thanks dude! This is my 4th H1 and this one is still the only 2 door I have ever seen in person. I love it and it just ticked over 17k miles. I belong to the Hummerclub but they always go wheeling and I just can't bring myself to do that to the 2 door. I wish we could have a cars and coffee get together some time with all the H1 owners down here in SoCal. I have only met 2 since I moved here from Seattle. Let me know if you ever hit Carlsbad Cars and coffee or anything in San Diego.

Wow.. that is a nice two door! I've never laid eyes on one in person. We are having an exotic meet Sunday if you want to bring it by!

That's William Wu's H1 and correct me if I'm wrong but he owns predator.

Wu buys and sells lots of H1's, but he is just a good Predator customer. I'd invite him Sunday too.. but I believe he is down in Chile filming still?

Wow.. that is a nice two door! I've never laid eyes on one in person. We are having an exotic meet Sunday if you want to bring it by!

Wu buys and sells lots of H1's, but he is just a good Predator customer. I'd invite him Sunday too.. but I believe he is down in Chile filming still?

I really like some of the cars you guys stock. Heres a thread about the Mansory Panamera you guys had..super sick.

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=60610

• 2 months later...
Haha love it Raj!!!! I find myself backing into every spot so its easier to pull out.

Funny, ive been doing the same thing (including into my driveway last night) driving yours around the last 12 hours! haha

I got to be very good at parallel parking my truck. just turn the right mirror down and you can see exactly where the right rear tire is placed. In many situations the truck must be on the curb to not be in the middle of the road. :lol:

Nick

not looking to buy anything just seen this on ebay and wanted to share.

They claim a 0 to 60 in 4.5

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Hummer-H1-/...=item3375d66287

I'm calling bs on the 0-60 time. It takes about 950hp to get a 7400lb 4x4 silverado to run 11.20's @105 which might 0-40 in the sub 5 range.

But that H1 is an inefficient pig compared to a silverado. It's probably a high 12 second truck which is fcuking amazing for an H1, but with a GT4088 or 4094 and an 850hp tune it's going to be too hot (EGT) to really beat on in such a heavy truck.

That thing needs a nice set of twins and to crack the 1000hp mark, especially for what they are asking.